What's new

“When you’re in the UK you should really be speaking English."

Why not?

I've no knowledge of these psychosis you write, however, I follow divine law and the truth. I ask you, simply, is worshiping idols, cows, drinking it urine, girls marrying literally to dogs to ward off bad luck; if that is something appeals to you, then, by all means become a Hindu.

I'm a Muslim and my history starts with Islam, not with idol worshiping forefathers who were in manifest error!

Identifying with the aggressor is one way that the ego defends itself.
When a victim believes the same values as the aggressor, they cease to be perceived as a threat.

I don't care as that is the problem of those in Britania. However, when they were here for 200+years as occupiers they did not integrate or speak Hindi, Urdu or any other dialect. Just stole and raped our land to make their own prosperous. Not only stealing resources, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs fought in their wars. What did ww1, ww2 have to do with us? Rant over!
I agree with the sentiment expressed by azad kashmiri. Language has become a tool to oppress those who do not speak English well.

Why not?

I've no knowledge of these psychosis you write, however, I follow divine law and the truth. I ask you, simply, is worshiping idols, cows, drinking it urine, girls marrying literally to dogs to ward off bad luck; if that is something appeals to you, then, by all means become a Hindu.

I'm a Muslim and my history starts with Islam, not with idol worshiping forefathers who were in manifest error!
But I do not agree with the Anti Hindu sentiment expressed here. Why can't we respect their religion and keep our muslimness intact despite it?

But I do not agree with the Anti Hindu sentiment expressed here. Why can't we respect their religion and keep our muslimness intact despite it?

I was trying to highlight what we were and what we have now as Muslims. A.P Richelieu may not know the customs our forefathers and not trying to insult anyone religion.

Identifying with the aggressor is one way that the ego defends itself.
When a victim believes the same values as the aggressor, they cease to be perceived as a threat

The Arabs have left! Don't you know that? How are we under occupation for ''them'' to perceive us as a threat? In fact, it we, our Army is going there to defend our Arab brothers.

I don't want this thread to turn into a religious argument, but it will, as you're questioning the very essence of our being.

I cited examples of Hindu practices and asked you would prefer that over something is better? Would you?

I was trying to highlight what we were and what we have now as Muslims. A.P Richelieu may not know the customs our forefathers and not trying to insult anyone religion.

The Arabs have left! Don't you know that? How are we under occupation for ''them'' to perceive us as a threat? In fact, it we, our Army is going there to defend our Arab brothers.

I don't want this thread to turn into a religious argument, but it will, as you're questioning the very essence of our being.

I cited examples of Hindu practices and asked you would prefer that over something is better? Would you?

I did not say You are occupied, I said that You are conquered, and you cannot truthfully deny it.
Since then You are adopting the rules and habits of the conquerors. No need for the Arabs to remain.
I do not claim anything but that You do so willingly.
Neither do I claim it is a good or bad thing.

Hinduism is much more than what You described, and there are more choices than between Islam and Hinduism so I really do not have to make that choice.

If You ask another question to the world populace:
Would You prefer a Muslim, or a Hindu as your next door neighbour?
What do You think the answer might be?

Nationalists have a way of making themselves look stupid in-front of everyone. Obviously, one like him suffering from Drumphluenza will make things worse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom