What's new

When will the Indians feel embarrassed?

Its about quality/techniques of players. A best player/team should give best performance in all pitches if they want to be labelled as best :)

Similarly a good batsman should have ability to play both spinner as well as fast bowlers

Its a sport, you work with what you are good at and take advantage of home conditions.

Everyone does it. Some teams have good bowlers some have good batsmen. Good bowler teams make bowler friendly pitches and good batting team makes batsmen friendly pitches.

Why is a good bowling pitch a good "cricketing pitch" and a good batting pitch a "typical sub continent flat track"?

Its a sports, you work with what you are good at and take advantage of home conditions.

Everyone does it. Some teams have good bowlers some have good batsmen. Good bowler teams make bowler friendly pitches and good batting team makes batsmen friendly pitches.

Why is a good bowling pitch a good "cricketing pitch" and a good batting pitch a "typical sub continent flat track"?

Teams can take home advantage but team cannot claim to be best team just by winning in home pitches which doctored to overcome the weakness of home side :)

Teams can take home advantage but team cannot claim to be best team just by winning in home pitches which doctored to overcome the weakness of home side :)

Yes thats true, but I don't think India reach test number 1 ranking by winning on home pitches alone. Every team has highs and lows. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Were the Aussies embarrassed when we got thrashed in the Ashes?

Yes thats true, but I don't think India reach test number 1 ranking by winning on home pitches alone. Every team has highs and lows. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Were the Aussies embarrassed when we got thrashed in the Ashes?

First of all i was talking generally. I think win and defeat is part of game and there is no need to feel embarrassed if you get defeat after fighting with passion and with all your abilities but if you win all ten matches in home pitches and lose all ten matches in foreign pitches then obviously you are no 1 at home pitches and no 10 in foreign pitches. If you play most matches in home pitches you will probably get good position in ranking table and if you play most matches in foreign pitches then you will be at the bottom in ranking table. For me if i want to call myself best then i have to perform in all conditions/pitches..wo kehtey hein na apne ghar mein sare he shair(lion) hotey hein :D

Why is loosing on foreign pitches and winning on home pitch is such a bad thing?

I mean isn't that what Aussies and English do too.:cheesy:

i think you should rethink about this bold part.... aussies during their era of being world champions had not left a single foreign cricket playing country where they didn't have win a test match or odi series, (except from Pakistan, because they didn't tour Pakistan in last 12 years or so) other than that where ever they went they won quite comprehensively ...they beat india in india on many occasions in both odi and test matches ...infact not far back the last time they toured india they beat your team all ends up instead of having a relatively weaker team in the absence of many of their top notch players....they won ashes in england , they won in SA ...they won everywhere ....

so plz don't hide your team's blunders through a bad count ......

indian team ko 7 murders maaaf hai.. they won us world cup. i m sure indian team will rise again. we were winning n wining alll time. its alright if we lost some.

indian team ko 7 murders maaaf hai.. they won us world cup. i m sure indian team will rise again. we were winning n wining alll time. its alright if we lost some.
na paaji....bilkul galat..Je No1 Team hon da clain karde han ta tuvanu most of the macthes win karne hi han...

Ji, lekin fer vi aaj india di team world champions aa,

Eh pakistani sada mazak kardey ney, lekin semi final bhool gaye saley....
Jeda present hein hamesha us cheej di gal hundi hein....
Te saare bandiya nu ek taraju vich toliya nai janda...There is good and bad from both sides mate...thora thand rakho veera

Back
Top Bottom