What's new

When will Qaher 313 achieve Initial Operational Capability?

It's a plywood mockup.

yes it is !

@Serpentine

what is the point of this thread ?

even administrators trolling here ...

I don't think that thing can fly, the wings look quite weird. Although I could be wrong too, I am no master in Physics or aero-dynamics.

f313.16.jpg

Iranian-Qaher-313-fighter-jet4.jpg

But maybe with the lifting of sanctions they can sort help from other nations and maybe improve its design.

Your response is here :

2010_JAST_PR160502_2_1267828237_3513.jpg

^^^ JAST ... but the final design looks different :

12.bmpbd449517-f8c1-477f-a4bf-5a8ec62826a4Large.jpg

Well since the sanctions have been lifted, they can pursue Russian engines. AL-3F can be used or the AL-41 engines can be used.

No we can't ... But we have an indigenous engine called J-90 !

LOL my @$$

Thats HAWX 2 simulator. :rofl:

HAWX 22 simulator is here :

730410482_65875.jpg

F-22 scale mockup !

Answere to question posed in thread title is "never"

Expected !

qa.GIF

There is nothing common between Su 47 and this one. In any case a forward swept wing form like the Su 47 invites so much load that without super super strong materials the entire wing will just shatter. I don't think Iran has that tech.

:what:
I don't understand why the sections of the wings are swept DOWNWARDS?

Because this is only a concept !

I don't think that thing can fly, the wings look quite weird. Although I could be wrong too, I am no master in Physics or aero-dynamics.

f313.16.jpg

Iranian-Qaher-313-fighter-jet4.jpg

But maybe with the lifting of sanctions they can sort help from other nations and maybe improve its design.
A mockup....only....Besides, they may have planned to develop the design, if it failed.....
whatever, q-313 needs a lot of time,iran may show another aircraft before q-313's full scale model..they just improving their knowledge in aviation science...

NASA's X-36 program seems very similar. The Qaher 313 looks promising if Iran is following up where NASA left off. It needed a very advanced FBW system. Apparently the X-36 was a huge success and met or exceeded all expectations for a advanced fighter design but wasn't pursued. My guess is since Boeing acquired McDonnell Douglas they shelved it for their own designs already in the pipeline.

403.gif
McDonnell Douglas X-36 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Boeing-X36-InFlight.jpg

Last edited:
There is nothing common between Su 47 and this one. In any case a forward swept wing form like the Su 47 invites so much load that without super super strong materials the entire wing will just shatter. I don't think Iran has that tech.
Iran 's new T300 Carbon fiber factory starts production
T-300 carbon fiber is about 7-10 times stronger than steel while it's weight is about 60% of the Aluminum.

I don't understand why the sections of the wings are swept DOWNWARDS?
this plane is designed to fly at very low altitude, this shape will keep the air under wings, increases the plane's stability and reduces fuel consumption.
similar cases:
300px-F-108-8x.png

Sept-Frontiers0050lg.jpg

search for "plane ground effect" in Google images to see a dozen of similar wings.

Last edited:
Ghagher is already being discussed in the other thread. Ask your questions there.
No point for this thread, as you see it is a troll fest.

Last edited:
Since when a Bangladeshi become an expert on Aerodynamics :lol:

Sukhoi Su-47 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mastering the stealth tech is a symbol of country's technological prowess i wish Iranian good luck though they already made stealth drone.

@haman10
@SOHEIL
Cry all you want but your ancient Hinduvita Hindu space technologies ain't gonna give you stealth technologies either. Heck even the Russians don't want you involved in the T-50 development. Kind of shows how pathetic you are, doesn't it

I can tell you for a fact Viva, that Jinn are not a myth, they are as real as you and I. Believe me, I know!
Khalid, if you want to insult someone do it right. Now if you are injured and the only thing you have is cow piss, use it, it may save your life, that is use it on the injured part!

"Second Generation", Do you even know what these means? Why don't you go and drink cow piss and calm your shit down and gain knowledge from that cow piss.

I could post links about camel piss you jamati troll. First build a motorcycle engine before commenting on space tech. Read up on ISROs achievements you illiterate razakar.

I could post links about camel piss you jamati troll. First build a motorcycle engine before commenting on space tech. Read up on ISROs achievements you illiterate razakar.
Yeah, post images where we drink camel piss, you can't but I can post pics where you drink cow piss. Take your rapist cock somewhere else.

Yeah, post images where we drink camel piss, you can't but I can post pics where you drink cow piss. Take your rapist cock somewhere else.

Oi, You and your kind raped and butchered hundreds and thousands of your fellow country men. Want me to post youtube links? No wonder the AL death squads are hunting down your disgusting ilk. Your days are numbered. You're going to be shot like the dog that you are one of these days. Better watch out. Stay on the topic and do not dare effing quote me on one of your religious effing rants.

Better yet : Welcome to the ignore button you lil piece of human waste.

yes it is !

@Serpentine

what is the point of this thread ?

even administrators trolling here ...

Your response is here :

View attachment 223823

^^^ JAST ... but the final design looks different :

View attachment 223824

No we can't ... But we have an indigenous engine called J-90 !

LOL my @$$

HAWX 22 simulator is here :

View attachment 223827

F-22 scale mockup !

Expected !

qa.GIF

Because this is only a concept !

Sorry for the above ranting. A BD member was really getting on my nerves.

ON topic though .. We do realise it is a mockup. It is actually pretty awesome that you guys have managed come this far given the decades of sanctions and what not.

Have faith in your engineers and scientists, give them time and they'll go great things I'm sure. Rome was not built in a day. It took us Indians 60 years to reach where we are right now.

Last edited:
Oi, You and your kind raped and butchered hundreds and thousands of your fellow country men. Want me to post youtube links? No wonder the AL death squads are hunting down your disgusting ilk. Your days are numbered. You're going to be shot like the dog that you are one of these days. Better watch out. Stay on the topic and do not dare effing quote me on one of your religious effing rants.
LOL, Indian AL were the rapists back then. Most rapes were done by Indian forces and Bangabandu Brigades, who were granted immunity. Don't worry we will send the AL rapists to their motherland, aka India.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom