What's new

when rickshaws turn jihad against india

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% true . But Who is a moderate Pakistani ?? Some one like Jiannah who practiced moderately ??:lol:

I've yet to see a single pakistani who don't dislike Hindu religion and suffers from perceived threats of non existent Hindu India over Muslim Pakistan.

Nobody hates Hindus, but rather Indians. We are after all large hearted people.

Forget moderate and hardcore... there must be some casual ones... the one with free mind to think and are not radicalised.. lets hope they like good relationships and dont see everything through the eyes of a religion...

Amen to that

I am glad that your response was very good although what Razpak has said seems to have some truth behind it. And you wont mind me saying that the feeling is mutual based on an endless supply of suicide trolls of both nationalities.

Amen to that

I am glad that your response was very good although what Razpak has said seems to have some truth behind it. And you wont mind me saying that the feeling is mutual based on an endless supply of suicide trolls of both nationalities.

a few handful of account holders of a forum doesnt represent a nation.. :no:

Also I believe is completely unfair to point out extremism within Pakistan, while Indians conveniently hide their Saffron Terror behind the covers.

Also I believe is completely unfair to point out extremism within Pakistan, while Indians conveniently hide their Saffron Terror behind the covers.

saffron is a very expensive flower.. spice i think... it doesnt have terror it has great smell and medicinal values.

yes indeed
and I think we should expect some brave Indians to relate something similar in India and how they coped with the issue.

now I request everyone to stop the one liners of mutual hatred, this is not a news ticker tape thread.

what is saffron terrorist

yes indeed
and I think we should expect some brave Indians to relate something similar in India and how they coped with the issue.

now I request everyone to stop the one liners of mutual hatred, this is not a news ticker tape thread.

If there is to be blame, let it be equal. How exactly can one debate against one-sided propaganda? There really cannot be a resolution to an issue when one party is accusing the other party for doing the same exact thing as they are guilty of.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

You can google "Saffron terror".

Also here is a link to a youtube video.

Hindutva Fascism - Bajrang Dal Saffron Terrorism - Exposed - YouTube

Well I tried just putting up a link, but it just embeds the video, rather than showing the URL. Maybe a technical problem with the site.

a word youtube and forum warriors use to describe india based extremists.. its a psychological thing.. when u have issues the person look for problems elsewhere and get self satisfaction... its same in this forum tooo...

a few handful of account holders of a forum doesnt represent a nation.. :no:
indeed they dont and it has two possibilities.

1. either the issue is much bigger than what we know
2. or is confined only to the ones who make an effort of making an account and spread the hatred.

but, such forums are an indicator of the public feeling too and just the the surveys one can extrapolate it to a bigger group. you cant just ignore it.

I remember when the web was in its infancy and we only had the dial ups to connect tot he web back in the late 90s, right after the nuclear tests, Indians went nuclear on the chat rooms too (I agree that small proportion is not the true representation of the whole nation) but that continues till today, where the amount of venom, hatred and mockery is open to see where the expression is not moderated. I am talking about the stories of terrorism and the the victims in Pakistan and the kind of comments that are posted.

a word youtube and forum warriors use to describe india based extremists.. its a psychological thing.. when u have issues the person look for problems elsewhere and get self satisfaction... its same in this forum tooo...

dont take it personal, it just means that the condition is not unique to Pakistan.

Again ,Oh bhai who discovered the right wing involved terror acts in india that you guys love to sing as "Saffron terror" ?? ISI didit ??

Its the India police and investigative agencies made the revelation. I mean stop this hypocrisy .Its time to grow up and act like normal human being . Whats this nonsense of jihad against India ,Ghazwa i Hind and similar loony ideas.

indeed they dont and it has two possibilities.

1. either the issue is much bigger than what we know
2. or is confined only to the ones who make an effort of making an account and spread the hatred.

but, such forums are an indicator of the public feeling too and just the the surveys one can extrapolate it to a bigger group. you cant just ignore it.

I remember when the web was in its infancy and we only had the dial ups to connect tot he web back in the late 90s, right after the nuclear tests, Indians went nuclear on the chat rooms too (I agree that small proportion is not the true representation of the whole nation) but that continues till today, where the amount of venom, hatred and mockery is open to see where the expression is not moderated. I am talking about the stories of terrorism and the the victims in Pakistan and the kind of comments that are posted.

hehe .. what u saying is true... but 90 % of the indians come here in this forum not to discuss defence or developments.. u know it by looking around.. so its not exactly like they are speaking their mind... its just war of words... who does more bullshitting others...

Also please do view the comment on the video I posted from youtube. That will give you a good indication of how people generally feel.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Again ,Oh bhai who discovered the right wing involved terror acts in india that you guys love to sing as "Saffron terror" ?? ISI didit ??

Its the India police and investigative agencies made the revelation. I mean stop this hypocrisy .Its time to grow up and act like normal human being . Whats this nonsense of jihad against India ,Ghazwa i Hind and similar loony ideas.

And we disbanded LET and go after banned organizations on this side of the border as well.

Hii RazPaK

can you post any recent news or youtube vids of any saffron jihad rally against pakistan or meeting by extreme groups for jihad against pakistan...

thanks in advance..

Hii RazPaK

can you post any recent news or youtube vids of any saffron jihad rally against pakistan or meeting by extreme groups for jihad against pakistan...

thanks in advance..

I don't want to start a flame war, but obviously there is a very famous 10 year old hindu girl on youtube spouting venom against Pakistan. Feel free to search it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom