What's new

When did you first decide you hated Israel and why?

With this attitude it is quite clear that You people never recognised Israel by heart, then how can you expect support from the world for you people.

The problem with your world is that it starts from Washington and ends in Tel Aviv or Delhi ! There are more than 150 countries which do not belong to your world, visit them, talk to the people of those countries and enlarge your tunnel vision.

Israel has 200 to 300 nukes,, some large thermonuclear bombs and large nutron bombs if Isreal is attacked with nuclear weapons no more cities will exist in the middle east. What has to be decided what is it worth to be rid of Isreal, how many cities and how many people.

im wondering why u have a problem with nuclear Iran when israil is also having huge stockpile of un-announced nuclear weapons

its total hypocrisy of the West

if Iran were to go nuclear, its obvious Egypt Jordan and UAE (perhaps Saudi too) will follow suit......

so if u condemn uranium enrichment of Iran, then u should condemn israil also. Will you? i doubt it.

Iran has never even attacked or waged war on another country in its existence

im wondering why u have a problem with nuclear Iran when israil is also having huge stockpile of un-announced nuclear weapons

its total hypocrisy of the West

if Iran were to go nuclear, its obvious Egypt Jordan and UAE (perhaps Saudi too) will follow suit......

so if u condemn uranium enrichment of Iran, then u should condemn israil also. Will you? i doubt it.

Iran has never even attacked or waged war on another country in its existence

I am not concerned about Israel Nukes getting into the hands of terrorist, but I am concerned about Iranian Nukes getting into the hands of terrorist. I am not concerned about the stability of the Israel Goverment or them doing any thing crazy. I am not so sure about the crazies in Iran,,,I am concerned about a nuclear middle east. If any one thinks it going to be a better world with Iran haveing nuclear weapons I think they are out of their mind.

I know this is very unpopular among the Brotherhood supporters but let me tell you the fact:
Isreal needs the nukes for it's very survival but Iran needs it for it's imperialist ambitions. Iran survived thousands of years without the need for a nuke but Israel will cease to exist if there was no Dimona.World can hardly effort another Caesar of conquest lurking from the Persian Gulf.

Refresh . . . this Thread must stay alive . . . because of its important:azn:

Muslims would not ''stone them from above'' --- you are just doing a fine job of exposing your bigotry.

Repeated stonings of Jewish worshippers at The Western Wall in Jerusalem: link

Do you think the perpetrators were Martians who surreptitiously penetrated the Temple Mount to attack Jews from the midst of a throng of Muslims? I'm a non-Muslim, to me if a person claims to be a Muslim and neither he nor his acts are repudiated by other Muslims, then how can I not assume that the person is a Muslim?

Those werent even fair wars, since the Arabs were not getting the arms they needed while israil was granted its usual freebies.

Israel desperately wanted the war in the first place for obvious reason even President Johnson's persuasiveness fell to deaf ears.

The fate of USS Liberty is shouting example of the Israel eagerness to war...

Arabs never had a capacity to launch a war…. they were just patching their political differences and trying to boast street morale..

israel knew very well that this is right time to strike and they did it

but that still does not justify the plundering and robbery of land that isn't theirs, was NEVER theirs, and never will be theirs (except by artificial force)
AZ, you are very fact-deficient. Why do you expect me to keep correcting you? Why are you not making the effort to educate yourself?

How sick can Israel get?
israel_lebanon_war_israeli_children_signing_missiles_israeli_children_.jpg
I find it unlikely that this is your answer to when you first decided to hate Israel; rather, you've posted this as a kind of inflammatory war ****.

Nonetheless, the answer to this is here. The girls and their families had just emerged from a shelter after five days of being bombarded by Hezbollah. The writing on the bombs, "To Nasrallah with Love, from Israel and Danielle" was penned by adults; while a dozen photographers surrounded them, the adults handed the kids the pens to draw Israeli flags on the shells.

As hatreds go, this one is a mere dribble compared to the gushings seen every day in the Muslim World, isn't it? The messages are personalized, not race-based, and were incubated via the harsh tutelage of Hezbollah's bombs, kidnappings, and murderous propaganda.

Who is really at fault here for this act and the casualties of Lebanese civilians that occurred as a result of Israeli efforts to eliminate the bombardments? More importantly to this forum, why didn't the Pakistanis here do the research themselves to discover the truth, rather than seizing an inflammatory and incorrect narrative?

Last edited:
I find it unlikely that this is your answer to when you first decided to hate Israel; rather, you've posted this as a kind of inflammatory war ****.

Nonetheless, the answer to this is here. The girls and their families had just emerged from a shelter after five days of being bombarded by Hezbollah. The writing on the bombs, "To Nasrallah with Love, from Israel and Danielle" was penned by adults; while a dozen photographers surrounded them, the adults handed the kids the pens to draw Israeli flags on the shells.

As hatreds go, this one is a mere dribble compared to the gushings seen every day in the Muslim World, isn't it? The messages are personalized, not race-based, and were incubated via the harsh tutelage of Hezbollah's bombs, kidnappings, and murderous propaganda.

Who is really at fault here for this act and the casualties of Lebanese civilians that occurred as a result of Israeli efforts to eliminate the bombardments? More importantly to this forum, why didn't the Pakistanis here do the research themselves to discover the truth, rather than seizing an inflammatory and incorrect narrative?

when you make kids sign a bomb, yes it is not something very humanist ;) i am chocked - whatever is written on the bomb-
all these bombs for nasrallah only???

hezbollah is an organization beyond the militia part
they are popular in Lebanon.

that is the most Losing Nasty Pleading i had ever heard . . . if israel is aman you are defending him at the court . . i am sure that he will be now having the Death sentence :pop:

that is the most Losing Nasty Pleading i had ever heard . . .
That's just what you are calling it; there isn't any argument or evidence to back you up. So why should your opinion be honored and respected by Pakistanis?

That's just what you are calling it; there isn't any argument or evidence to back you up. So why should your opinion be honored and respected by Pakistanis?

Dear Solomon2 . . . There is no doubt that you are so Intelligent person . . . and there isn't any argument or evidence to back you up . . As well . .

i respect you as a man and as a Jew "if you are" . . i have no problem with that at all . . but the something that i cant understand or Justify is when someone came and said something Incompatible with the Truth, Justice and Reality . .

[/B]

Actually here it is, but 'war ****' makes the hate even worse.

When I first heard about some airstrike or something when I was 13 or so. That's about when my interest for current affairs began. I read the background of the country and saw what they did to people.

Thats when it began.

"why didn't the Pakistanis here do the research themselves to discover the truth, rather than seizing an inflammatory and incorrect narrative?"

Googled it, found it, read the first link, saw that the next 5 were the same thing. done. back to my coffee

Last edited:
Actually here it is, but 'war ****' makes the hate even worse.
Now I recall your earlier post, thanks. I do wonder what you've read - perhaps it isn't enough.

And everyone knows the **** makes it worse; that's the point of it. It reminds me of the Frenchman I wrote to who said that a particular article made him hate America. Well, that article was labeled "satire" at the bottom. When I pointed that out to him he thanked me but admitted that the hate remained. G-d bless the French, for they know who and what they are!

Googled it, found it, read the first link, saw that the next 5 were the same thing. done. back to my coffee
Apparently a lot of people don't know how to use Google properly! Now that you've read this, what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom