What's new

When did you first decide you hated Israel and why?

i dont actually hate israel but the way they treate innocent palestinians made me hate them. If the Israelis give some the illegally captured land back to Palestinians and stop bombing instead help them develope and proseper , then there is nothing to hate against israel. But unfortunately that wont happen .. !

How sick can Israel get?

israel_lebanon_war_israeli_children_signing_missiles_israeli_children_.jpg

israel_lebanon_war_israeli_children_signing_missiles_israeli_children__1.jpg

israel_lebanon_war_israeli_children_signing_missiles_israeli_children__2.jpg

Photo of the day: Israeli kids sends gifts of love to Arab kids | Sabbah Report

where it is written that for lebonese,arabs etc

that is there problem . . .can you imagine the sikh "God forbid" abandon there Golden Temple (Darbar Sahib) to the jews because the jews have no holy place to go ? :no: the same for muslims they cant and will note abandon Goly City of Al Quds (Jerusalem) for thw Jews

However I am not Sikh but I would not like what you told.
You are not getting my point Jews were before muslims so their right on jerusalem is more then muslims. Your holiest place is mecca which you already have . Christian's holiest place is vatican city which they already have. Now jews holiest place is jerusalem which is your 3rd holiest city. So In my opinion 2 sate solution is viable with complete jerusalem in Israel but you can visit Jerusalem.

FYI, Nankana sahib is very holy for sikhs but it is in pakistan . But Now sikhs are allowed to visit there that is enough.

. . FYI, Nankana sahib is very holy for sikhs but it is in pakistan . . .

The Baptism Site of Jesus Christ in Jordan and Christians all over the world visit it in Jordan . . what is the problem ? ? . . . for 1400 years the jews "under muslim rules" visited "What they claim" there Holy site in Jerusalm . . . what was the problem ? . . is it necessary for the jews to occupy Jerusalm to visit there "Holy ! ! !" Sites

The Baptism Site of Jesus Christ in Jordan and Christians all over the world visit it in Jordan . . what is the problem ? ? . . . for 1400 years the jews "under muslim rules" visited "What they claim" there Holy site in Jerusalm . . . what was the problem ? . . is it necessary for the jews to occupy Jerusalm to visit there "Holy ! ! !" Sites

jerusalem is already in their hand. I am only saying that palestenian should also agree with two state solution in which jerusalem should remain with Israel.
Why you people attacked different regions and captured them . Same is happening with you people then you are having problem with that.

jerusalem is already in their hand. I am only saying that palestenian should also agree with two state solution in which jerusalem should remain with Israel.

First: The Israelis are the side that put the problems against the tow states solution . . because they are not ready to withdrawal from the lands that they occupide in 1967

Second: East Jerusalem "where Holy places for Muslim existe" is part of the occupied territores in 1967 :whistle:

Why you people attacked different regions and captured them . Same is happening with you people then you are having problem with that.

and why should jerusalem remain in Israel's hand.....East jerusalem was captured by Israel in a war, and according to international law, any territory annexed during a war is illegal.

and why should jerusalem remain in Israel's hand.....East jerusalem was captured by Israel in a war, and according to international law, any territory annexed during a war is illegal.

Good point aakalim . . i hope dear mr. anurag_singh take it in consider :wave:

even the jews in the time of David "attacked and captured Jerusalem", it was not in the hands of jews from the very beginning.

The city of Jerusalem and the whole of Palistine belongs to the original inhabitabts of the region who have been living here for centuries, ad not some European jewish immigrants.

Last edited:
Absolutely Correct Mr. Nishan, Same is the case with Israel. When muslims displaced Jews from their holy land then they never thought that Jews will ever take it back. But see now...:D

Muslims never displaced jews from anywhere get your facts right you need to do a alot of homework study up and stop trying to input false statements trying to create tension here :angry::tdown:

more importantly, Palestinians were not really the beliggerants during 67 and 73 wars....they were voiceless stake-holders.

Those werent even fair wars, since the Arabs were not getting the arms they needed while israil was granted its usual freebies.

Israel desperately wanted the war in the first place for obvious reason even President Johnson's persuasiveness fell to deaf ears.

The fate of USS Liberty is shouting example of the Israel eagerness to war.

On the Arab side:

Arabs never had a capacity to launch a war…. they were just patching their political differences and trying to boast street morale..

israel knew very well that this is right time to strike and they did it

but that still does not justify the plundering and robbery of land that isn't theirs, was NEVER theirs, and never will be theirs (except by artificial force)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom