What's new

When did South China Sea become China's "core interest"?

Star√ation;1906101 said:
Threading is useless, China has done that so many times.
I've thought there were many posts explain about disadvantages when China launch an invading war.
Furthermore, a war on land is the last thing Vietnamese would fear.
A bloody war only for gaining experience is somewhat that is ... very Chinese.
Of course China would napalm and agent orange your cities first before mowing down remaining resistance with machine guns. It would be done methodically like dealing with wild animals.

Its really funny and quite surprising to see that Vietnamese are neutralizing all Chinese attack & counter attack very efficiently & effectively. Neutralizing there 10-20 liners with there 1-2 liners. :laugh:

It simply shows how Strong hearted they are.

I never get myself involved in debates on this forum.
Do what I have announced here weigh much enough to affect China's policy? Anyway, those politician and military offcials are very calm on this issue, they surely can figure out a way to settle this skirmish other than wagging a war.

Demonstrating military ability or displaying what we see as the proof to claim these islands is just our way of gaining power of discourse, it really does not matter.

Of course China would napalm and agent orange your cities first before mowing down remaining resistance with machine guns. It would be done methodically like dealing with wild animals.

Hongwo............. if it was that easy, then US would have done this in 60's to China. The words you are using is only good for talking. I don't think your Govt can imagine this sort of action. And even don't have guts to do it.

so relax and let diplomatic meetings/talking happen. As this is the only way to resolve any issues.

越南国王见了中国皇帝也是要磕头的。什么时候越南的boss和胡总平起平坐了?

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1905272 said:
If you don't claim or set sovereignty over Paracel, all of your fishing movement or sea patrolling are all rubbish.
Spanish "claimed" sovereignty over Mexico. Portuaguese "claimed" sovereignty over Brazil. Eventhough both places had native population. A thief claiming my house to be his does not make it so. China is the rightful owner, get it monkey?

That's your argument which prove "Chinese sovereignty"? I like it :rofl:
So, I claim Beijing! Reason: Your father is a monkey. Refute it :rofl:
If I claim your entire family as my slaves, that must mean they are. I like how you little Viet think. You have no argument to refute whatsoever to begin with.

So you agreed with my point that your argument about the diplomacy note is totally rubbish.

Do not make up things, I already said: "It's not a good argument". You troll.
You brought up a garbage of an argument and got called out on it. Don't bring out rubbish then.

Vietnam set sovereignty in Paracel since 17th Century, pitched flag (Western Standard) in 1816, Westerners in 18th, 19th Century affirmed Vietnamese sovereignty.
China invaded Vietnamese islands since 1956 and said "those islands belong to China since ancient time", then give some evidence about their fishing movement or something like that, not a word about "sovereignty" or "claiming".
You don't set sovereignty to islands that we discovered, charted and fished in for centuries just because you "claim" it. How about China claim sovereignty over entire Vietnam?

Your prime minister already admited China's rights over these islands. But seeing Viet are little cheats like you admitted, we'll have to do this the hard way. Again, today we cut your cables for stealing oil. Next we cut your life line for stealing islands.

We should separate politics from everyday discussions.

It is disappointing to see that many people can't keep cool and level headed about this. This is why China (and Vietnam) cannot have direct democracy, and why democracy in India is a failure, and why the US is actually a military dictatorship run from Wall Street instead of an actual democracy.

We can't blame our problems on low IQ like the Indians and Americans can either.

Since when did the Chinese catch up with the Yankee Imperialist running dogs. Napalm and Agent Orange? Indeed?
So many wet dreams.

It is disappointing to see that many people can't keep cool and level headed about this. This is why China (and Vietnam) cannot have direct democracy, and why democracy in India is a failure, and why the US is actually a military dictatorship run from Wall Street instead of an actual democracy.

We can't blame our problems on low IQ like the Indians and Americans can either.

Really; Is your IQ leaking and overflowing out of some "fundamental orifice"?? LMAO.

If the Viets here think they can convince us to accept their claim, they've failed miserably at that task. If they're here to talk about peace, they are certainly not showing it. If these are the attitudes in Vietnam, war is a safe bet.

If the Viets here think they can convince us to accept their claim, they've failed miserably at that task. If they're here to talk about peace, they are certainly not showing it. If these are the attitudes in Vietnam, war is a safe bet.

But we all know that the Viet government isn't going to fight.

No. the "minority ethnic group" is likely to be sane and sensible people; judging from some of the absurd ideas being thrown about here.

I don't call people low IQ if they can prove to me they have higher IQ, but Indians, Americans, and especially Indian-Americans have shown consistently that they lack the processing power needed for higher level thought.

But we all know that the Viet government isn't going to fight.
They say they won't fight, but their actions say they will. As much as I dislike Vietnam, they have never been one to back down from a fight. They're purchasing weapons from Russia (Subs, frigates and planes) like no tomorrow. On top of that they're trying to form alliance with Japan, India, ASEAN and United States to strengthen their position.

I don't call people low IQ if they can prove to me they have higher IQ, but Indians, Americans, and especially Indian-Americans have shown consistently that they lack the processing power needed for higher level thought.
IQ is proportional to the education you receive. Plenty of genius here of Indian and American origins. That statement about low IQ is false and you know it.

They say they won't fight, but their actions say they will. As much as I dislike Vietnam, they have never been one to back down from a fight. They're purchasing weapons from Russia (Subs, frigates and planes) like no tomorrow. On top of that they're trying to form alliance with Japan, India, ASEAN and United States to strengthen their position.

IQ is proportional to the education you receive. Plenty of genius here of Indian and American origins. That statement about low IQ is false and you know it.

The average IQ of India is a puny 86. If you take out the contributions from non-Indian Asian immigrants to the US, their average would probably drop from 99 (already below average) to probably 93 like Ireland where many Americans have their roots.

Back
Top Bottom