What's new

When coterminous Pakistan fought Alexander the Great and almost brought him down to his knees.

What I propose? I am not proposing anything , just stating facts and circumsential evidences which go against this myth created around the unfeated, darling of west , the mighty Alexander. Every dog has its days. He had it. World needs to move on and except the realities. Those who heads are burried deep in their white masters behind, cannot, will not be able to think rationally as the coconut inside wont let them. Slaves minds are worst form of slavery

You haven't cited a single fact. Isn't that surprising?

Unwritten history?? The history that was written about this battle got more holes in it then swizz cheese. I dont have to keep on repeating myself here.

Perhaps, but that doesn't give you liberty to manufacture your own version without the support of something. You have nothing.

You can be a janitor, polishing Earl Gray shoes , you can be the Queen of England. Do you see me give a f***???

No. That is clear, that facts do not bother you, only your own opinion does.

So why did he stop? More of the case, being made to stop.

I thought with your mastery of the case and the circumstances, if not the facts, it would have come to your attention that the soldiers didn't want to go on.

Seems you are a "phoopa" of Alexander. But as history goes, he has to be worst foreign invader of sub continent. The Nomad Babur created his own legacy and dynasty in the region, and he was nobody when compared to the Alexender, "the great".

So it's the religion that determines whether or not X, Y or Z is militarily competent. I am glad you acknowledged it.

If you can get your head out of your behind, maybe it will all start to make sense. In sha Allah.

Apart from vulgarity and abuse, we are still waiting for a single fact, for a single source.

beaten? lethargic? tired? heavy toll? mutiny? leadership losing control?

They refused to follow him east. You are free to use any words you want; how does that affect the situation?

Think loud mouth think.

I have some late-breaking news for you.

Scientists have discovered that you do not need your mouth to think. So now you can stop 'thinking' and try using your brains instead. LOL.

Its implies EXACTLY what I said. He knew what lies ahead. In military terms he had the INTELLIGENCE, to be precise HUMINT, of the challenges that he might have to face if he move forward. You are honking rubbish, as usual.

For him to be completely oblivious of what lies south is out of question, considering that the midget actually died of the wounds received in the battle of Multan, all subsequent actions and path taken are of the defeated army.

Ah, yes, of course, a defeated army picks a new and untested, unsecured route for its retreat. Have you taught military theory to your officers already, or are you getting into shape for that assignment?

You said his troops didnt want to move ahead, then why not take the safe passage back to Bactria???

Because they said they would follow him in all else, and for three reasons, heading south seemed like a good idea:
  1. Porus had persuaded him to secure his adjacent kingdom, ruled over by his own nephew;
  2. A march over the plains seems preferable to anybody, and should have been obvious even to you, than a march over high mountains;
  3. The territories abutted those under Achaemenid rule, and it added 'strategic depth' to the Alexandrian border to annex them.
You dont accept the existence of Noah and Adam, mentioned extensively in the written history, from all over the world, different accounts, different races, ethinicities, and here you are pathetically defending a clearly BIASED and hogwash of history written by non other then greeks themselves, defending them shamelessly and rather unsuccessfully.

No, I don't. There is no historical evidence for them, other than mentions in the Old Testament.

Have some mercy on yourself.

But you haven't stopped.

@Taimoor Khan If that was the case people of NorthWest India would have readily accepted Islam to differentiate themselves from the Gangetic plain...on the contrary people of North West India (Jammu till Northern edge of Maharashtra) are even more vigorously Hindu than Gangetic plain ..they are way more vegetarian..if anything the elite class of the North West have a soft corner for Buddhism....look at how much both Nehru and Modi promote Buddhism at the expense of Hinduism ...(Modi wines and dines Asians leaders at old Buddhist monasteries in his state, names every second new train after Buddhist personalities aka "Mahanama" express)

But the funny thing is Buddhism is an innovation of the Gangadesh

and your statement is like saying Karachi is an outpost of Lahore..both Karachi and Lahore are great cities in their own right, and are not outposts of the other

We are completely different people..Lothal is completely different from Harappa

There are many Sindhis in interior Sindh who are Hindus. Your point is?

And correct me if I am wrong, dont the north western Indians already differentiate themselves with the rest of Indians like the ones in South?

Lothal is 100% certified Indus settlement. Harrapa was also Indus town. As for Hinduism, it came much later after IVC vanished. First trace of Vedas was 1500 years after Indus was already 10 feet underground.

Elephants in my opinion are useless against a determined and organized foe. They are more of show then anything else. From military point of view they are too slow, too cumbersome and need massive amount of food anmd water to sustain them reducing their operational areas even more. The horse is unmatched as cavalry. It has speed, mobility and wide range ability. I actually don't believe the Greek accounts a to number of soldiers porus had or number of elephants. I think they exaggerated them to make their victory look awesome. However elephants do catch the popular imagination and have resonated through history. In the real world horse cavalry dominated the battlfield until the tank came along.

There is no cure for delusion. Sorry.
Caesar made short work of the opposition elephants just by whim n grit at thapsus...at one moment elephants were charging at scared legioners and the next second after caesar's motivational charge it was the legioneres rushing at the elephants shrieking madly, cato and scipio watched shocked as their own elephants ran wild scared back into their own army, shattering it..

There are many Sindhis in interior Sindh who are Hindus. Your point is?

And correct me if I am wrong, dont the north western Indians already differentiate themselves with the rest of Indians like the ones in South?

Lothal is 100% certified Indus settlement. Harrapa was also Indus town. As for Hinduism, it came much later after IVC vanished. First trace of Vedas was 1500 years after Indus was already 10 feet underground.

Well Indus seals show a King or God of animals meditating like Hindus, it has statues of women using sindoor and saree...Saree is Indian civilization..the much whiter Pakistani civilization is mostly salwar kameez for women..ask Kaptaan how he hates sarees as a symbol of Indian civilization

But the first scriptures of Hindus are from 1500 BC well after IVC but the spiritual practices of Hindus stem from that time....I am claiming only the those cities that are Indian..you can have the Pakistani cities bro..I donot want them and I am teaching other Indians not to covet them...you can also do the same...we arecompletely different people with no connection to each other

I am saying adopting a different religion is a way people differentiate themselves from people they donot like....most of Pakistan chose a different religion primarily to show Indians that Pakistanis are different and better than them , and donot want to be associated with Indians and are now currently following a more correct philosophy ..Indians said fair enough..the Pakistanis who remained Hindus didnot feel any compulsion to differentiate themselves from Indians........and that's why many of them went to India on partition as they felt kinship towards India...on the other hand many Indians used to hate their own identities and chose a different religion to differentiate themselves from Indians..they are Indian Muslims..they felt a kinship with Pakistanis and the richer ones among them moved to Pakistan and were welcomed with tears and open arms eventhough they were Indians..the bitch poor Indian Muslims didnot move and stayed back in India but hated and differentiated themselves from, the Indian identity all the same

Last edited:
You haven't cited a single fact. Isn't that surprising?

LOL

Perhaps, but that doesn't give you liberty to manufacture your own version without the support of something. You have nothing.

I am not manufacturing anything, I am pointing to the holes in cheese. infact running my finger through them.

No. That is clear, that facts do not bother you, only your own opinion does.

Which facts?

So it's the religion that determines whether or not X, Y or Z is militarily competent. I am glad you acknowledged it.

Ufff. Touchy!! When did I bring religion into this? Having Hallucination my dear? You might be past our bed time.

They refused to follow him east. You are free to use any words you want; how does that affect the situation?

What kind of general was he? His soldiers refused his orders? He was a ruthless c***, thats what made him reach as far he did from Macedonia. He killed his own people who questioned him. Pathetic excuse.

I have some late-breaking news for you.

Scientists have discovered that you do not need your mouth to think. So now you can stop 'thinking' and try using your brains instead. LOL.

Since you dont think from your upper chamber neither talk from your mouth, I was pointing down below.

Ah, yes, of course, a defeated army picks a new and untested, unsecured route for its retreat. Have you taught military theory to your officers already, or are you getting into shape for that assignment?

How many times I have to repeat myself here? The route back to Bactria was shut as the aftermath of Porus winning the war, imposing his conditions on defeated Greek army and expanding his Kingdom, there was no way back expect to go South and face more sufferings and death, which lead to his own demise. Listen to what Marshal Gregory Zhukov said, Macedonian army suffered a fate worse than Napoleon in Russia. He did see off the Nazis all the way to Berlin. I think he knew a thing or two about retreating armies I suppose! But hey Allama Joe (dont know your real name) know better!

Because they said they would follow him in all else, and for three reasons, heading south seemed like a good idea:
  1. Porus had persuaded him to secure his adjacent kingdom, ruled over by his own nephew;
  2. A march over the plains seems preferable to anybody, and should have been obvious even to you, than a march over high mountains;
  3. The territories abutted those under Achaemenid rule, and it added 'strategic depth' to the Alexandrian border to annex them.

HAHA, they will follow him but refuse his order to march on towards gangaland where plenty of dosh was. Bravo!!

Porus persuaded him? Was this done over a "Jhola" on one fine evening over a cup of tea with biscuits served? Like Modi was giving to Xi? HAHA. He just slayed his armies, his generals, his favorite horse and what not, gave him the most bloody battle he ever faced. As for Alexander , he bloody slayed villages in swat just before battle of Hydespas who refused to budge, thats after coming into peace treaty with them, culling women childern leaving none alive.

You would take the safest route possible under the circumstances not the shortest or otherwise. Southern route was not even the shortest one.

Take your beauty sleep sunshine. Alice and wonderland would make more sense.

No, I don't. There is no historical evidence for them, other than mentions in the Old Testament.

That is what we call "history". Recorded by many nations, civilizations, races, ethnicities, INCLUDING yours. UNBIASED and consistent.

But you haven't stopped.

You like to be abused and humiliated?

Well Indus seals show a King or God of animals meditating like Hindus, it has statues of women using sindoor and saree...Saree is Indian civilization..the much whiter Pakistani civilization is mostly salwar kameez for women..ask Kaptaan how he hates sarees as a symbol of Indian civilization

But the first scriptures of Hindus are from 1500 BC well after IVC but the spiritual practices of Hindus stem from that time....I am claiming only the those cities that are Indian..you can have the Pakistani cities bro..I donot want them and I am teaching other Indians not to covet them...you can also do the same...we arecompletely different people with no connection to each other

I am saying adopting a different religion is a way people differentiate themselves from people they donot like....most of Pakistan chose a different religion primarily to show Indians that Pakistanis are different and better than them , and donot want to be associated with Indians and are now currently following a more correct philosophy ..Indians said fair enough..the Pakistanis who remained Hindus didnot feel any compulsion to differentiate themselves from Indians........and that's why many of them went to India on partition as they felt kinship towards India...on the other hand many Indians used to hate their own identities and chose a different religion to differentiate themselves from Indians..they are Indian Muslims..they felt a kinship with Pakistanis and the richer ones among them moved to Pakistan and were welcomed with tears and open arms eventhough they were Indians..the bitch poor Indian Muslims didnot move and stayed back in India but hated and differentiated themselves from, the Indian identity all the same

That men is not the Hindu god , there is not evidence to prove as such. Indus people were proper omnivor, they used to bury their dead. There is not a single temple ever discovered in Indus which confuse the archologist about their beleif system. More like Pagans then anything else. I have not come acorss a saree or sindur wearing woman artifact in IVC. Archologist have dismissed IVC connection with hinduism. Its only the Indian desparados who try to find what is not there.

I completely agree we are different people altogether. But what i will not allow is some foreigner to hijack my ancestors civilization. having said that, I also believe that my ancestors were proper tyrants of their time and had to be destroyed by non other then god himself. But thats is all part of our legacy and its our burden.

We didnt choose Islam to look different from gangiyates. Thats the first I have heard.

If your ancestors were destroyed, how do you exist?

Our Civilization is Dholavira,Lothal,Kalibangan, Rakhigarhi

as well as Painted Greyware culture, Northern black polished ware culture and black-redware culture

We are perfectly comfortable with who we are..we are that part of the Indian subcontinent where there are Tigers,Elephants--not found in Pakistan

We are completely different people from Pakistanis , have nothing common with them

Some Pakistanis call us black skinned and themselves white-skinned, that's okay we donot mind...but please donot claim what is ours in our soil..and we donot claim what is yours in your soil..Indian Indus Valley People also buried their dead...like in Rakhigarhi..where 22 skeletons were found and their DNA analysis is being done in South Korea and Hyderabad

you do research and protect what is on your side of the border and we do ours

Your civilization is that of the Badshahi Mosque
Our civilization is that of the Taj Mahal

If your ancestors were destroyed, how do you exist?

Our Civilization is Dholavira,Lothal,Kalibangan, Rakhigarhi

as well as Painted Greyware culture, Northern black polished ware culture and black-redware culture

We are perfectly comfortable with who we are..we are that part of the Indian subcontinent where there are Tigers,Elephants--not found in Pakistan

We are completely different people from Pakistanis , have nothing common with them

Some Pakistanis call us black skinned and themselves white-skinned, that's okay we donot mind...but please donot claim what is ours in our soil..and we donot claim what is yours in your soil..Indian Indus Valley People also buried their dead...like in Rakhigarhi..where 22 skeletons were found and their DNA analysis is being done in South Korea and Hyderabad

you do research and protect what is on your side of the border and we do ours

Your civilization is that of the Badshahi Mosque
Our civilization is that of the Taj Mahal
Agreed Pakistan and India have nothing in common.

we tend not to appreciate the Iron Age era of India (1200 BC--500 BC)...this is from 600 BC , magnificent Gangoo Empire strikes back!!!

Ahichchhatra_Fort_Temple_Bareilly.jpg

And Chinese, Koreans ,Japanese trounce whites in IQ scores, however I think the extra testosterone of whites may give perhaps an extra drive to fulfill a life long dream/ambition to create/invent something, hence more contributions from whites in the last few centuries, only my supposition lol, I do agree with you that northerners may have more intellect than southerners, it could all come down to cranial size, as I have noticed men from the south tend to have very small heads which indicates a much higher chance of dementia in old age.Kudos sir

Low cranial Vishy Anand vs whole of high cranial Pakistan in a chess game.....who wins? :P

Did not some of Pakistani's ancestors fight on the Greek/Macedonian side? As some modern day Pakistanis have some Greek in them?

Most Pakistanis don't have a clue, at least in the UK.
Change friends. Get educated ones. They know.. I grew up in the UK and I knew

Back
Top Bottom