What's new

When Chinese were given a Bloody Nose

More Indian myth making I guess. India has actually lost four wars or conflicts: 1962; 1965; Kargil and lastly in 2001.

We won the most important one. ;)

You should be grateful for that, along with your parents who were saved by that victory.

10x more casualties in Mumbai 2008 than any of those border skirmish in 1967 that no one has ever heard of.

A fraction of the 50 million who couldn't make the great leap.

Many more are killed for their organs by your state to this day.

U need some correction,India also lost 10000 BC,1000 BC,100 BC,1947,1971,2008 and some upcoming battles in 2015,2025 and 2035.After that the powerful Bangladeshi Army dismembered India.

Do you want to enjoy more urban fantasies,play Himan:Blood Money.

No I think the Bangladesh people and the army will dismember India by 2015 and I actually enjoy FPS's.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I always wondered why India didn't just colonise East Pakistan in 1971 until one of my friends pointed that India has a sufficiently wide coastline and did not want to inherit a future part of the ocean :D

India will have to colonize BD as most of India will become submerged long before BD. Why do Indians think they are immune from sea rise?

Chinese will differ and then thread will just be used for bashing eachother so I don't see any point

Chinese will differ and then thread will just be used for bashing eachother so I don't see any point

So far there has not been a Chinese response. Strangely its only the Indians who are protesting against the writings of an Indian Maj. Gen. writing for the Indian Defence Journal.

You seem to think that came free. We are still paying the price.

So what is a fair price for the lives and honor of an entire generation and all the coming ones?

The very birth of your country that came into existence due to the blood shed by our soldiers (along with the patriotic Mukti)!

Was 26/11 an armed conflict? No. It was a cowardly act by a few Pakistani terrorists. You can't compare a skirmish with a terrorist attack. Don't reply to the troll.

Let me make it very clear to you that a terrorist has no nationality or rationality when he commits a terrorist activity, and his/her nationality should be of no consequence if the act itself was not state sponsored, supported or appreciated.

Having said the above, give your highest ranking & respected commando to the Pakistani police and he too will sing to the tunes of police within a matter of hours. Most of us Pakistani's believe that no Pakistani was involved in the terrorist attack on India.......especially when the first precision target of the attackers was an important figure involved in some very controversial inquiry that could embarrass India internationally.

India lost Kargil!!Please visit Wiki before posting,we managed to push back the infiltrators.A PA general acc. that 4000 Pakistanis were killed.

Have fun reading, writing, editing Wiki as you please but the fact is that a few hundred fighters choked your forces to the point where you had to amass half a million soldiers at your border repeatedly crying to the world that you would impose war on Pakistan unless Kargil matter was solved. It was nothing other than severe international, more importantly American, pressure on the political forces of Pakistan that forced the military to force the fighters to disengage and to vacate the posts at Kargil. Ironically 80% of the casualties on this side were when the fighters were retreating after agreement, this is your bravado!

And remember that a few hundred fighters could not be budged by your military and air force combined!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom