What's new

When Chinese were given a Bloody Nose

Few days back Munshi said that RAW has blocked his computer.

Just Ignore this guy.

Was 26/11 an armed conflict? No. It was a cowardly act by a few Pakistani terrorists. You can't compare a skirmish with a terrorist attack. Don't reply to the troll.

I didn't mention 26/11 as a war or conflict. India lost wars or conflicts in 1962, 1965, 1999 and 2001. N one has heard of the war mentioned in the article in 1967.

Munshibabu,
The author is talking about a border skirmish in 1967, there was no war going on at the time (or since).
Considering that you claim to write "some book"; you are rather ill-informed about the wars or skirmishes in the region (and the difference, if any).
Carry on, Munshibabu.

I was a little surprised that an Indian Lt. Gen. should feel so proud about a border skirmish but there have been two conflicts in 1999 and 2001 both of which India lost.

I was a little surprised that an Indian Lt. Gen. should feel so proud about a border skirmish but there have been two conflicts in 1999 and 2001 both of which India lost.

India lost Kargil!!Please visit Wiki before posting,we managed to push back the infiltrators.A PA general acc. that 4000 Pakistanis were killed.

Munsibabu, brush up your reading and .........
The article is written by a Maj.Gen. who was a junior officer at the time of the incident.
You love to talk about Kargil, don't you. Now ask Nawaz Sharif who had to urgently jet to Washington (uninvited) ruining the US President's July 4th celebrations. Ask Mr. Mushy how his well drafted plan just fell apart. So that they both had to preside over the sorry aftermath of that "glorious adventure".
Carry on Munshibabu, you are true to form as usual.

p.s. are the RAW spooks still peeping in through your windows? Take care.

what exactly happened in 2001?? elaborations??

what exactly happened in 2001?? elaborations??

The BSF invaded Sylhet district and lost between 200-400 soldiers in the process and were ignominiously thrown out of Bangladesh. The Indians took a cowardly revenge by exploiting differences within the BDR and causing a mutiny in 2009 which led to 54 officers killed. The Indians did not have the guts to go for a straight fight.

The BSF invaded Sylhet district and lost between 200-400 soldiers in the process and were ignominiously thrown out of Bangladesh. The Indians took a cowardly revenge by exploiting differences within the BDR and causing a mutiny in 2009 which led to 54 officers killed. The Indians did not have the guts to go for a straight fight.

you call a border skirmish a war?? or is it the Bangladeshi definition of a war....Imagine what would have happened if Indian had really gone to war with BD with armour,artillery and air force,let alone naval blockades.
Please dont flatter yourself....

:taz: :taz: :taz: What should I say??? :lol::lol:
okkk, How old are you??

you call a border skirmish a war?? or is it the Bangladeshi definition of a war....Imagine what would have happened if Indian had really gone to war with BD with armour,artillery and air force,let alone naval blockades.
Please dont flatter yourself....

Territory was invaded and between 200-400 BSF killed with only 3 fatalities on the Bangladesh side. I would call that a resounding and humiliating defeat for India. The writer of the article which started this thread uses exactly a border skirmish to suggest India had given China a bloody nose. On those terms of reference Bangladesh gave India a kick in the teeth and a broken nose in 2001. It is India that flatters itself. A defeat is a defeat and at the hands of Bangladesh..... LOLz

I didn't mention 26/11 as a war or conflict. India lost wars or conflicts in 1962, 1965, 1999 and 2001. N one has heard of the war mentioned in the article in 1967.

U need some correction,India also lost 10000 BC,1000 BC,100 BC,1947,1971,2008 and some upcoming battles in 2015,2025 and 2035.After that the powerful Bangladeshi Army dismembered India.

Do you want to enjoy more urban fantasies,play Himan:Blood Money.

Few days back Munshi said that RAW has blocked his computer.

Just Ignore this guy.

That is all that was blocked?

Don't mind him. One has to be obtuse to be relevant.

Some love the limelight and they would do anything for it.

He is entitled to comment on an article, but the issue is was he there or does he have anything beyond to refute?

Not required, if one wants to be in the limelight.

Back
Top Bottom