What's new

When Charlie Hebdo Denied Freedom of Expresion to its Cartoonist

There is never absolute freedom of speech you can't hurt sentiments of 1.6 billion people and make fun of that person who they love more than there life and if you are going to do that than don't 1.6 billion people to remain peaceful

So we should not see you object to any retaliation from the west. Good, it is all settled.

In all serious, all your question have been answered by my previous post, take it or leave, but please do not quote me again

Once again you prove why you are a clueless schmuck.

Your entire post misses the point that double standards exist in the matter of freedom of speech.

I am sure you will continue blabbering, propped on by the clueless parade, and oblivious to the fact that you have failed to address the core issue being debated.

Reminder, just because the well-known Indian-American troll and your fellow schmuck brigade agrees with you doesn't mean jack.

As long as you continue to provide entertainment, I will enjoy highlighting your cluelessness.

Once again you prove why you are a clueless schmuck.

Your entire post misses the point that double standards exist in the matter of freedom of speech.

I am sure you will continue blabbering, propped on by the clueless parade, and oblivious to the fact that you have failed to address the core issue being debated.

Reminder, just because the well-known Indian-American troll and your fellow schmuck brigade agrees with you doesn't mean jack.

As long as you continue to provide entertainment, I will enjoy highlighting your cluelessness.

lol Mr D.

Now you are descended into one-liner.

But have to admire your way of moving out from calling me a loser, but now a schmuck. Hehe

nice effort, I will have to say

Have a nice day

lol Mr D.

Now you are descended into one-liner.

But have to admire your way of moving out from calling me a loser, but now a schmuck. Hehe

nice effort, I will have to say

Have a nice day

You forgot that 99% of the content he supplied was about his self gratifying shrill of " I win I win". :lol: He is only 2 degrees separated from the rants the Cafe attacker used to do on the streets of Australia.

Unlike you, I don't confuse quantity with quality.
If one line conveys the message, then so much the better.

lol, quantity and quality or otherwise...

Well, I sometime live in my dream too, but at some point people are going to wake up.

If you don't like Joo-Joo problem, and declare that the international court defined the "Crime against humanity" is just a face value and what they said in the surface. Then I guess the world, the whole world, is all hypocrite, but you.

Problem is, how many people, beside you, are going to believe it??

Just so you know, I just show what you said to some of my friend on FB, and they all laugh and I think one felt down the chair cos he disappear from our Skype session lol

You forgot that 99% of the content he supplied was about his self gratifying shrill of " I win I win". :lol: He is only 2 degrees separated from the rants the Cafe attacker used to do on the streets of Australia.

Well, maybe 49%, another 49% of his post are him calling other loser...

lol, actually at one point i am tempted to send ASIS this webpage and along with this dude's conversation, I do still have some connection with some ASIS and NSA agent from my time in the service.

But then even those highly trained spy have a serious problem grasping what he had won, if I did send them those conversation....

And what good does it do?? They would probably just laugh at the dude like my friend when I show them his convo....

@flamer84
Answer me this:
Why should I apologize for what they did?

Did they ask me before they committed their crime?

Did they ask our permission before they yelled some Muslim slogan? Do we have copyrights for such slogans?

Did they check if Islam allowed it?

Answer to all is no! THEN WHY ON EARTH am I called an apologist? Why on earth should I not tell what is YOUR bloody mistakes which caused your own pain?

I am not saying it was right for them to be killed! But why should I apologize for what some moron did when I wasnt consulted before he made his move?

Why does Islam go to trial when Islam wasnt checked if it allowed killing blindly of unarmed people?

Why is there a call for hatred against Muslims?

When your brother steals are you dragged to jail?

If these are saviors of Islam well they havent made Muslims to be liked! So why the hell am I called an apologist when ALL I AM DOING IS WRITING DOWN HOW THEIR BLOODY MIND WORKS AND WHAT SCREWED IT!

lol, actually at one point i am tempted to send ASIS this webpage and along with this dude's conversation, I do still have some connection with some ASIS and NSA agent from my time in the service.

But then even those highly trained spy have a serious problem grasping what he had won, if I did send them those conversation....

And what good does it do?? They would probably just laugh at the dude like my friend when I show them his convo....

Let me assure you that this site is monitored- and that's how I became aware of the site a year go ;)
I can't wait for his posts on this thread.
Australian Muslims Protest against Banning 'Terrorism'; Say Anti-Terror Law will Hurt Islam

One has the right and has to give his “last cry”,whatever that entails。

The so-called freedom of speech or expression is total rubbish when you live in a world where propaganda machines of all kinds and natures are more or less entirely controlled by the West。

One has the right and has to give his “last cry”,whatever that entails。

The so-called freedom of speech or expression is total rubbish when you live in a world where propaganda machines of all kinds and natures are more or less entirely controlled by the West。

I don't know if you realize the irony of a chinese making that statement. :rofl:

Let me assure you that this site is monitored- and that's how I became aware of the site a year go ;)

I can imagine, but if the man was monitored too??

That's the 1 millions dollar questions...

Anyway, would have imagine they are doing a Charlie or Green monitoring on this site (That's what it called 10 years ago) or whatever you refer to as a peripheral monitoring on this site, that's put this site on "of interest" pile of the stacks.

I can imagine, but if the man was monitored too??

That's the 1 millions dollar questions...

Anyway, would have imagine they are doing a Charlie or Green monitoring on this site (That's what it called 10 years ago) or whatever you refer to as a peripheral monitoring on this site, that's put this site on "of interest" pile of the stacks.

I wouldn't have a clue about terms used by the NSA but I'm sure they have some interesting ones.

lol, quantity and quality or otherwise...

Well, I sometime live in my dream too, but at some point people are going to wake up.

If you don't like Joo-Joo problem, and declare that the international court defined the "Crime against humanity" is just a face value and what they said in the surface. Then I guess the world, the whole world, is all hypocrite, but you.

Problem is, how many people, beside you, are going to believe it??

Just so you know, I just show what you said to some of my friend on FB, and they all laugh and I think one felt down the chair cos he disappear from our Skype session lol

The only delusions are in your brain which has trouble with plain English and English sentences. When you couldn't sustain the debate by yourself, all you could do was call in the peanut gallery, including the Indian-American troll.

By the way, I am collecting your threats -- explicit and implicit -- including the above threat. Rest assured that, when the time comes, you will have to contend with much more serious questioning than your fan club.

I wouldn't have a clue about terms used by the NSA but I'm sure they have some interesting ones.

lol, what I meant is for low level monitor possibly for information vetting.

Hard to imagine if this site could break that level, unless something said in here have an uncanny match with past or on-going terrorist attack.

I imagine they use a different set in States Department or anywhere else, for NSA/CIA, they only care about information...

The only delusions are in your brain which has trouble with plain English and English sentences. When you couldn't sustain the debate by yourself, all you could do was call in the peanut gallery, including the Indian-American troll.

By the way, I am collecting your threats -- explicit and implicit -- including the above threat. Rest assured that, when the time comes, you will have to contend with much more serious questioning than your fan club.

lol, what threat??

The one that I said even if I turn you in for NSA/ASIS agent and they still won't take you seriously??

Or that I said that when I show my friend what you said and they felt down the chair??

lol or is it when the time come, there are gonna be some furious Muslim dude in front of my door threaten to cut off my head with a salami sword?? Dude, you need to be a bit specific here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom