What's new

What's your avatar & why ...who's got the best avatar on PDF

Ok guys. Razpak is wrong, happy. But please do remember me when you're middle-aged and have that TIND shining. :D

aho tind di lashak de naal laguga ki duja chand jammen vich uter aya hein:cheesy:
here Atif Aslam ..don't want describe abt that why

kya bariya thread banaya tha maine??????:angel:

kya ho gya!!!!!!!!:angry:

log mujhe forum pe kaise kaise naam deten hain par last 8 pages ko dekh kar mujhe lagne laga hai ki hamaam me sab n**** hain!!!!!!:confused:

thread shuru kara tha about avatar's but thanks to nalanda pride , krait& Imran bhai it became a full flegded bevra thread??????:cry:

if that wasnt enof loads of crap about women??????????:cry:

aur mere dost mujhe forum par kya kya nahee kehte?????:hitwall:

My avatar is my user name a villain (stupid) from a bollywood movie, ive been his fan since my childhood,

My fav profile pics are.

irfan baloch,
SpArK,
PDF shurtah
Dr.Noob Ninja (ind)
Nice guy (vietnamese)
wild peace (pak)
Obambam (uncle wen's pic imitating the KFC banner)
Houshanghai (Chi)
Sreekimpact (ind)
prism, abhishek

and

500 :smitten:

MORE TO COME

Dude 500 Has her own pic as Avatar

I wouldn't elaborate my Avatar because i don't want to start a Fight and the best avatar belongs to sParKs!If that is how it's spelled

Dude 500 Has her own pic as Avatar

no its the users x girl i guess.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

But spark told me she is female

tumare mu mey ghee shakkar. :smitten:

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

no its the users x girl i guess.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

tumare mu mey ghee shakkar. :smitten:

its like BREAKING news to me :D

Shouldnt have left her... i had to leave her for alot of reasons.. family status,she was pashtun and had forcefully been engaged...(she broke her engagement later though) and opposition frm my familia!

mat sunao apni apni kahaniya hum bhi abhi aise hi daur se guzre hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom