What's new

What's your avatar & why ...who's got the best avatar on PDF

If you start it let us know, hum wahan aa jayenge par yahan jaisi baatein nahin karenge, acchi baatein karenge :D

Now. We have Oil, The least likely people in the world and by far the one's who need it the most in the world and maybe as a reward for being kept out of civilization for so long and was literally left to rot by the rest of the world....

dude this part is patently unfair.....no one left you to rot....infact horse riders from your areas rotted many other areas and empires...what you did not do was not other's fault....

anyway good for you atleast now you people realized that oil will not last forever...anyway even if you build industries without water the future of gulf itself is a big doubt....

So what if there's trolling? Trolling is bound to happen no matter on which thread, in fact there is more trolling and bashing on Pakistan related thread than Saudi related ones, maybe because there's more indians to bash Pakistanis than there are Iranian to bash Arabs., but that doesn't keep Pakistanis from opening more threads, and if you spot a troll then report him and then just ignore his posts.

You are right but still. There is only so much one can take you know. And I already know all the trolling that will happen And so far I really don't want to go through so much Bull$hit. I come here to correct misconceptions. But some and you all know who won't believe even if you shove the truth down his throat. If I am promised enough encouraging them maybe I will do it.

dude this part is patently unfair.....no one left you to rot....infact horse riders from your areas rotted many areas...what you did not do was not other's fault....

anyway good for you atleast now you people realized that oil will not last forever...anyway even if you build industries without water the future of gulf itself is a big doubt....

Actually, they have one of the largest amount (i believe) of underground fresh water, and besides i think they can build large distilling plants.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

You are right but still. There is only so much one can take you know. And I already know all the trolling that will happen And so far I really don't want to go through so much Bull$hit. I come here to correct misconceptions. But some and you all know who won't believe even if you shove the truth down his throat. If I am promised enough encouraging them maybe I will do it.
Well, if it makes you feel any better i'll do it myself and will handle the trolling. The trolls can go to hell.

@Mosamania
Lo ab to kaafi log support main hai... huzoor shuru kar do....socho mat ab...

Actually, they have one of the largest amount (i believe) of underground fresh water, and besides i think they can build large distilling plants.

nah i dont think so...

but ro process can be a hope...along with nuclear power...

My fault.... :D
Start your thread, don't think about trolling....

Okay even though the MADE IN SAUDI ARABIA site is down I will go for it anyways. His is gonna take a while but what the hell. ON TO CHANGING MISCONCEPTIONS I GO.

Mine's the Avrocar, a Canadian made flying saucer for the US army. It was made sometime during the 1950's.

Okay even though the MADE IN SAUDI ARABIA site is down I will go for it anyways. His is gonna take a while but what thex hell. ON TO CHANGING MISCONCEPTIONS I GO.

you can ask your saudi friends to join. I usually see only you active on this forum. Getting 3-4 more people here will help u a lot.

where's that dude with the hot female Pakistani cop as his avatar? he needs to come out and explain that one.

Back
Top Bottom