What's new

What's your avatar & why ...who's got the best avatar on PDF

nhi wo dekh rahi thi ghoor ghoor ker mujhy main to wahan gya hi itny saal baad tha main to islo dekh raha tha ke kesa ho gya hai . ab ki baar 8 months baad jaoon ga to sab ko dekh loon ga .:cry:

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

per hamari mafia per to police main 24 FIR s kati pari thi :lol:

Oh bhai who is this mafia?

Khan Bhai Ka welcome karnay larkiya thori aye ge chaklala par. Strong, rough and tough and handsome military men aye "gay" ;)

sharam ker ok main tum se itna senior hoon kuch to izzat rahny de yaar :rolleyes: :angel: :disagree: :frown: :fie:

I love my avatar as it repersents the best elite crack viper sq of PAF... but i must admit i love alot of your guys avatars :)

Maybe I should make a thread of what I said earlier. Reading it wow that was some wise A$$ $hit. HAHA I just wrote it from heart.

Oh bhai who is this mafia?

i have there images but its may not sound good . its was my first experience when i was in control of others day night .main akela kaheen ja nhi sakta tha or mera body gaurd bhi tha :D or wo rozana mujhy yaad dilata ke ap fiker na kero mery oper 24 parchy hain thany main :lol: sharab peo ya dance dekho ya dirya per jao wo sath jata

60 years ago. Saudi Arabia was barren desert. Nothing is safe, Bandits roamed the roads and human life was cheap. 60 years ago a tribe would go to war with another tribe over a disputed well of water. 60 years ago only 5% of the country knew how to read and write let alone know what a university is. 60 years ago many Saudi people would die for lack of food and water. 60 years ago a Saudi would go to work in Sham or Africa just so he can someday return to his family with enough money to buy food. 60 years ago Saudis bought and sold slaves across the country. 60 years ago the idea of a city and a civilized society was so far fetched that the mere thought of it would get you called by others as insane. This has been going on for more than a thousand years. Central Arabia in particular was the forgotten part of the Islamic world it was treated that it didn't even exist in geography.

Now. We have Oil, The least likely people in the world and by far the one's who need it the most in the world and maybe as a reward for being kept out of civilization for so long and was literally left to rot by the rest of the world. As all people who were once extremely poor and then suddenly came with a huge inheritances we spent it. We didn't know how did we get but we just wanted everything that we wished for. Water, Cars, A HOUSE, everything we went to see it through the like of shopping windows but the only thing you could do was dream you had. Suddenly it hit us. Our inheritance is not infinite, one day we might get back into the sorry state we were. Forgotten poor and neglected by the world.

As the reality shock came to us like an electrical discharge we realized that we as people must invest this inheritance. This money will not stay here forever and like a once poor man who sat alone at night reflecting on his past we decided: We will build and Industry that is the envy of the rest of the world, We will become what others thought once upon a time we can never do. We will become civilized.

Right now Saudi Arabia is undergoing an industrial revolution. The most competitive economy in the region and THE place to invest in the Middle East surpassing all expectations. Right now we can graduate our own doctors, engineers and scientists. We have an ambition. This ambition is simply "We will not go back to what we were".

Interesting story Mr Mosamania, perhaps you can open a dedicated thread on this? What say you?

Interesting story Mr Mosamania, perhaps you can open a dedicated thread on this? What say you?

Where? Under what thread? And quite frankly even though I am very interested to open a thread saying "MADE IN SAUDI ARABIA" to highlight how far we made it this past 10 years I am discouraged for it to fail due to over trolling. so I decided not to.

Where? Under what thread? And quite frankly even though I am very interested to open a thread saying "MADE IN SAUDI ARABIA" to highlight how far we made it this past 10 years I am discouraged for it to fail due to over trolling. so I decided not to.

So what if there's trolling? Trolling is bound to happen no matter on which thread, in fact there is more trolling and bashing on Pakistan related thread than Saudi related ones, maybe because there's more indians to bash Pakistanis than there are Iranian to bash Arabs., but that doesn't keep Pakistanis from opening more threads, and if you spot a troll then report him and then just ignore his posts.

its ok man if you wanna swim here you should ignore threat of sharks lolz just get in open it after make it ready on one place and answers too .and then just post it . if you start post day by day they will troll but if you post once they will just shocked :lol:

60 years ago. Saudi Arabia was barren desert. Nothing is safe, Bandits roamed the roads and human life was cheap. 60 years ago a tribe would go to war with another tribe over a disputed well of water. 60 years ago only 5% of the country knew how to read and write let alone know what a university is. 60 years ago many Saudi people would die for lack of food and water. 60 years ago a Saudi would go to work in Sham or Africa just so he can someday return to his family with enough money to buy food. 60 years ago Saudis bought and sold slaves across the country. 60 years ago the idea of a city and a civilized society was so far fetched that the mere thought of it would get you called by others as insane. This has been going on for more than a thousand years. Central Arabia in particular was the forgotten part of the Islamic world it was treated that it didn't even exist in geography.

Now. We have Oil, The least likely people in the world and by far the one's who need it the most in the world and maybe as a reward for being kept out of civilization for so long and was literally left to rot by the rest of the world. As all people who were once extremely poor and then suddenly came with a huge inheritances we spent it. We didn't know how did we get but we just wanted everything that we wished for. Water, Cars, A HOUSE, everything we went to see it through the like of shopping windows but the only thing you could do was dream you had. Suddenly it hit us. Our inheritance is not infinite, one day we might get back into the sorry state we were. Forgotten poor and neglected by the world.

As the reality shock came to us like an electrical discharge we realized that we as people must invest this inheritance. This money will not stay here forever and like a once poor man who sat alone at night reflecting on his past we decided: We will build and Industry that is the envy of the rest of the world, We will become what others thought once upon a time we can never do. We will become civilized.

Right now Saudi Arabia is undergoing an industrial revolution. The most competitive economy in the region and THE place to invest in the Middle East surpassing all expectations. Right now we can graduate our own doctors, engineers and scientists. We have an ambition. This ambition is simply "We will not go back to what we were".

Once a wise men said, If the generation of your father was poor, then it's the rule of nature that next generation will have a financial stability and if the generation of your father was rich, then next generation will not value it and will waste the money and all the had work done by your elders will go in drain. I don't know true it is, but in my case, i find it completely true as my father belonged to the poorest family and he migrated to Qatar in 1967 and since then he is living there, came here in his teens spend 44 years in qatar and still living and the next generation of my father which is us are living in a financially stable environment.

Back
Top Bottom