What's new

Whats Wrong with ISPR Press release emphasizing "BETTER GOVERNANCE" from Political Leadership

I want to ask my dear friends on :pdf: that what is Wrong with Corp Commanders Statement that Political leadership needs to emphasize on "BETTER GOVERNANCE" ??

Why Mahmoud Khan Achakzai is going NUTS after this ?? :hang3::hang3:

Has ARMY Crossed the Line "AGAIN" ??

Simple,becuz this is not Army's job

I want to ask my dear friends on :pdf: that what is Wrong with Corp Commanders Statement that Political leadership needs to emphasize on "BETTER GOVERNANCE" ??

Because nobody is touching Lal Masjid and all the goons who are caretaker of it. I think its military's job to arrest mulzim Abdul Aziz if they are not doing it they shouldn't be blaming civilian government for this.

Saray chooor chakay akhatay hogaye hain inko pata hey agar eek pe haath dalayga tu sab pe dalayga.... 3.5 saaal guzar gaye hain sara din ye randi rona Dharna dharna bakwaas kartay rahtay hain .. zara koi is jahil tolay say pochay ye 100 din ka dharna agar inke bakwaas baan b li jaye tu ye 100 din ka dharnay jokay Aug 2014 may start huwa aur Nov 2014 may khatam hogaya iska 3.5 years may is 3-4 mahenay kay ilawa PMLN ke govt sewaye jhoot boolnay kay 3 saal karti kya rahe hey ? Is dharnay ka carooroon chezoon say koi waaasta he nahe jo woh b dharnay kay khatay may daal detay hain hahahha

looot maar laga rakhi hey begeratoon nay.... Governance Governance jhoot pe jhoot pe jhoot bolay ja rahay hain ye Nawaz Sharif sahab balkay jalsay may kah gaye "ye pehla project hey jo saaf shafaf hey jismay koi corruption nahe hoi" hahahaha yani kudhe maang gaye kay baki sab may corruption loot maar laga rakhe hey... isko kahtay hain moo pe JHOOTI maarna jo ISPR nay mare hey exactly use time jiswaqt uncle g apnay goverance kay record bata rahay thay hahahhaha

Last edited:
Is this the right Army?

538607681223e.jpg

Like I said, looters and thugs. Thugs and looters. This is the fate of Pakistan.

so we let them loot wow great idea what bright minded you are

Is this the right Army?

538607681223e.jpg

Like I said, looters and thugs. Thugs and looters. This is the fate of Pakistan.
two wrongs dont make one right bro!! BUT at the same time,, it is also not right to just point on one and ignore the other. We all know here how these are interconnected and WHAT need to be fixed first to AVOID the second wrong!

There is nothing wrong in this statement.

But sadly, 90% of these politicians were created at some point of time by the very own establishment who criticizes them.

May be thats why they are still polite to nawaz shareef by simply asking this criminal to focus on 'better governance'.

Chor ki dari mein tinka

Looters and thugs. Thugs and looters. Both taking turns, as I said before. That is the tragedy called Pakistan.
And yet Pakistan stands. I have had enough of self righteousness pompous gentlemen like Hassan Nisar who find everyone except themselves the only hope in the dark arena that is Pakistan or those who lick goras in foreigner lands and find everything wrong with Pakistan. I have met few of these kind during my travels and are invariably Douchebags.

Is this the right Army?

538607681223e.jpg

Current Leadership of General Raheel Sharif is Against such Misadventures, Army learnt the lesson from their Mistakes in the Past but has the Political Leadership learned any Lesson ??

Mahmoud Khan Achakzai who ?

That STUPID Guy whose half family is in Power in Baluchistan and only appears when speech is needed Against PAK ARMY.

It is quiet obvious to all who is pulling the strings in Pakistan at the moment. This statement is absolutely correct and further endorses the notion. This isn't anything that the pakistanis are not aware of. If the army wanted they would have gotten rid of them given the opportunity. But they don't wanna indulge in the governance because of their main focus on fighting terrorism. To my knowledge even if they want to take over, most of the Pakistanis won't have any issue under the political sh*t we have in our country. Politicians will cry because even an institution that should be under the government is criticizing its governance.

Looters and thugs. Thugs and looters. Both taking turns, as I said before. That is the tragedy called Pakistan.

I have read ur last 3 post but found nothing logical.. in all ur comments there was only 1 thing
"Looters and thugs. thugs and looters"
... sorry but you are disgracing urself.. argue with some logic rather then just sticking to 1 single statement..

Btw i strongly belief that there has to be a proper constitutuinal way to keep check and balance on the idiot politicians.. There shudn't be any immunity system.. These idiots decides what they want and then get it approved from their own gang sitting in the parliament.. They decide their own salary, incentives, life time incentives, own laws for themself,.. all in all they reach to a point where they become super man of our society, they can do what ever they want to and still won't get anything in return... so i wud suggest u to

STOP CRYING FOR THE FKING DEMOCRACY

Mahmoud Khan Achakzai who ?

an idiot Mir jaffir.... who somehow finds a way into the parliament,.. we have to seriously rethink about our electing system..

What is praise worthy is their dedication to their sworn duties in accordance with the Law and the Constitution as directed by the civilian C-in-C. Truly admirable in that regards, yes, Sir. That is the real lesson for the Pakistani Army here.

What is praise worthy of our Army is their dedication to their sworn duties to save the mother land from internal and external threats.. if someone works for the country, fine but if he/she/they don't and becomes a threat for the Pak dharty, then they shud be dealt.. ARMY is not bound to safeguard the interests of Government but the Nation... and thats exactly what they did....

Saray chooor chakay akhatay hogaye hain inko pata hey agar eek pe haath dalayga tu sab pe dalayga.... 3.5 saaal guzar gaye hain sara din ye randi rona Dharna dharna bakwaas kartay rahtay hain .. zara koi is jahil tolay say pochay ye 100 din ka dharna agar inke bakwaas baan b li jaye tu ye 100 din ka dharnay jokay Aug 2014 may start huwa aur Nov 2014 may khatam hogaya iska 3.5 years may is 3-4 mahenay kay ilawa PMLN ke govt sewaye jhoot boolnay kay 3 saal karti kya rahe hey ? Is dharnay ka carooroon chezoon say koi waaasta he nahe jo woh b dharnay kay khatay may daal detay hain hahahha

looot maar laga rakhi hey begeratoon nay.... Governance Governance jhoot pe jhoot pe jhoot bolay ja rahay hain ye Nawaz Sharif sahab balkay jalsay may kah gaye "ye pehla project hey jo saaf shafaf hey jismay koi corruption nahe hoi" hahahaha yani kudhe maang gaye kay baki sab may corruption loot maar laga rakhe hey... isko kahtay hain moo pe JHOOTI maarna jo ISPR nay mare hey exactly use time jiswaqt uncle g apnay goverance kay record bata rahay thay hahahhaha

My Point Exactly. PML (NOORA) Needs to improve their Poor Governance

12193880_1282178825129284_5892098374136718651_n.jpg

The sit ins benefitted PLMN the most. Now they have an excuse to chalk it up to it for the rest of their tenures. Blame every single mismanagement and poor governance to it and use it continuously in their next election campaign and win the elections. Then again keep blaming the dharna. Our people need to learn.

Back
Top Bottom