What's new

Whats Wrong with ISPR Press release emphasizing "BETTER GOVERNANCE" from Political Leadership

"BETTER GOVERNANCE"
Firstly people need to know the definition of governance!
Then they need to check what the govt/ status quo is doing and if it is not governing properly...A wake up call to remind them to improve is no way a threat to anything but paranoid idiots who realize they are under check!

Many poor people
Rich getting less tax - Super rich people paying as little as 10k tax?!
Industries closing - Textile
1 scandal after another - Selling donkey meat, Nandipur, Metro chipping off, 10 course meal for one who stole from Pakistan ie. Zardari
1 idiot after another - Protecting rapist / fake degree still get re elected
Stupid judges- Judges saying there were flaws (major faults in the voting) but it was STILL THE FAIREST in Pakistan
Stupid laws - Letting rapist and murders walk free, not able to give replies to international bodies regarding hanging terrorists! Pre bail BS and whatnot
passing bills in assembly -without reading or knowing what they are about....yet raising their hands like zombies

Now tell me if this requires improving and in a democratic nation to ask for better and move towards best is everyone's right! Even the ISPR! So if you want democracy live with what it stands for.....Or do you think Jamuriyat is only to be ranted when you need it to back your evil doings?

This is the reason, this is the difference. One Sharif likes just talking while the other Sharif believes in delivering.

Apparently fat tummy needs to be fed more often than those who have tolerated not being fed during training

Can Someone Please Teach this DUMB STUPID Pseudo Liberal B***H that PAK ARMY is Not Consuming 80% of Pakistani Budget. She is Always after PAK ARMY Budget and wants to Cut it (WET DREAM of Pseudo Liberals) so that she can save Pakistan Because PAK ARMY is eating Pakistan. According to this Media Prostitute "FAUJ GHAREEB AWAAM KI BOOTYIAN NOOCH NOOCH KAY KHA RAHI HAI" Shame on Such Pseudo Liberals.

http://www.zemtv.com/2015/11/11/aga...-ka-budget-cut-kar-ke-india-se-asma-jahangir/

Can Someone Please Teach this DUMB STUPID Pseudo Liberal B***H that PAK ARMY is Not Consuming 80% of Pakistani Budget. She is Always after PAK ARMY Budget and wants to Cut it (WET DREAM of Pseudo Liberals) so that she can save Pakistan Because PAK ARMY is eating Pakistan. According to this Media Prostitute "FAUJ GHAREEB AWAAM KI BOOTYIAN NOOCH NOOCH KAY KHA RAHI HAI" Shame on Such Pseudo Liberals.

http://www.zemtv.com/2015/11/11/aga...-ka-budget-cut-kar-ke-india-se-asma-jahangir/
hahahahahah....that is the sayings of those who have either not been accepted in the army or are just there to lite fire for the sheep awaam ......

or other option is they want to spread a rift in the awaam....MQM whatelse are they famous for?

Absolutely correct. And if you look at my posts, I do try to be consistent and fair in pointing out the interconnection and point out both sides without ignoring or hiding anything.

You really should read the oath and the Constitution. There is no "internal" threat that is within the Army's role to protect against. It is a manufactured lie used as an excuse to meddle illegally in politics. And the Army is bound to obey the civilian government as ordered. That is it. It cannot take it upon itself to determine what national interests are. Its duty is to defend the borders and to aid civilian government as and when asked. Nothing more.

I have not tried to compare the two since there is no such comparison. If you follow the thread, others are trying to do so. You should address them, not me, as I have tried to answer them. Besides, never was Martial Law declared in US history, was it? Your quote is relevant only if the people declare independence against tyranny, not the Army usurping power for itself.

It is a great solution, and I agree with it, except that "both run the State" is illegal until and unless the Constitution is amended by due process to make it legal.

Army is not going to listen...nor should they listen to a civilian ruler who is corrupt and incompetent....

But they will come in line immediately if leadership is not corrupt....

Problem is not with military....
We have failed to produce a non corrupt leader after liaqat ali khan....

Army is not going to listen...nor should they listen to a civilian ruler who is corrupt and incompetent....

But they will come in line immediately if leadership is not corrupt....

Problem is not with military....
We have failed to produce a non corrupt leader after liaqat ali khan....

It has to be a team effort from all sides, if the nation is to progress. We are all in it, together.

and you know what of the constitution? sitting in america pointing fingers at Pakistan as if your adopted nation is holier than thou is a incredibly niche!

Please read my signature and try to respond to what I say, not who or where I am.

It's Riyasat against status quo. All the corrupt politicians are united against Pakistan.

8724424085_54ef9d52d1_b.jpg

8724214023_b0af5f0851_b.jpg

8774158297_3feb3bb77a_h.jpg
hahaha A butt hurt POTI-I Supporter spotted

Last edited:
By the words both run the state I meant that civilian leadership handles the civilian matters of development, civilian issues and civilian workings while the army handles the security of the state, which is also part of the state, this both working equally in their own capacities handling their jobs while keeping a check on each other... If the army feels that due to govt incompetence the war will be lost then they have every right to criticize the govt and awake them to this issue that their neglect will make sure the war on terror won't end ... However the way these politicians have reacted it seems that it has fallen on deaf ears as they have suddenly bought talks of martial law when they should have been saying that civilian govts are with the army and will support them and will also support the rehabilitation process of idps...

See, that is the basic problem in that the Army has taken upon itself roles that are beyond the law. While I agree that it may be the best of intentions, its acts remain illegal unless the Constitution is amended. If the Law is updated to reflect the reality, then you will see my full support. But not before that.

Army has taken upon itself roles that are beyond the law
Until we get a "neutral" party who can come to the rescue whenever shit happens, army is going to do that job...

Just like it is 1st respondent to earthquakes, floods and other atrocities...it also has taken up the role of being 1st respondent to BS people calling themselves leaders!

Apparently fat tummy needs to be fed more often than those who have tolerated not being fed during training
The tragedy with this nation, while country is ravaged by floods and earthquakes with people starving and spending nights under open sky, these scum bags are getting their specially prepared food delivered by air.

The tragedy with this nation, while country is ravaged by floods and earthquakes with people starving and spending nights under open sky, these scum bags are getting their specially prepared food delivered by air.

Oh nonesense a Noon supporter will pop up and claim sugar ka mareez hai needs to be fed every few mins!

It has to be a team effort from all sides, if the nation is to progress. We are all in it, together.

Please read my signature and try to respond to what I say, not who or where I am.

Try to separate idealism from reality...

Core reality of today is i as a citizen of pakistan like many i would not sleep easy if key policies of this country were made by .....lets see....zardari..yusuf raza gillani...billo khusri...nawaz sharif ...shahbaz sharif....ephedrine abbasi... altaf hussain or maulana diesal....

In ki tou koi gher main nahon sunta ...khray khray apnay baap ko baich dain yeah log....uvwant military to listen to them?? U must be fu((!ng kidding me

Please post up the exact quote and link that says that first.

Article 245 (Functions of armed forces), constitution of Pakistan. Their actions can not be challenged in court under article 199.

Pakistan armed forces ordnance 1998

Pakistan Army act 1951 amended 2015

Pakistan air force act 1953

Try to separate idealism from reality...

Core reality of today is i as a citizen of pakistan like many i would not sleep easy if key policies of this country were made by .....lets see....zardari..yusuf raza gillani...billo khusri...nawaz sharif ...shahbaz sharif....ephedrine abbasi... altaf hussain or maulana diesal....

In ki tou koi gher main nahon sunta ...khray khray apnay baap ko baich dain yeah log....uvwant military to listen to them?? U must be fu((!ng kidding me

The article that I wrote and linked earlier is meant exactly to take into account the ground realities. The Army does good work and always has the best of intentions, I agree, but its actions must have legal cover to have the respect they deserve.

Article 245 (Functions of armed forces), constitution of Pakistan. Their actions can not be challenged in court under article 199.

Pakistan armed forces ordnance 1998

Pakistan Army act 1951 amended 2015

Pakistan air force act 1953

Please read them with comprehension first. Nowhere does it mention any "internal" threats as being within the purview of the military.

This is the text of Article 245:

245 Functions of Armed Forces.
651[(1)] 651 The Armed Forces shall, under the directions of the Federal Government, defend Pakistan against external aggression or threat of war, and, subject to law, act in aid of civil power when called upon to do so.

652[
(2) The validity of any direction issued by the Federal Government under clause (1) shall not be called in question in any court.

(3) A High Court shall not exercise any jurisdiction under Article 199 in relation to any area in which the Armed Forces of Pakistan are, for the time being, acting in aid of civil power in pursuance of Article 245:
Provided that this clause shall not be deemed to affect the jurisdiction of the High Court in respect of any proceeding pending immediately before the day on which the Armed Forces start acting in aid of civil power.

(4) Any proceeding in relation to an area referred to in clause (3) instituted on or after the day the Armed Forces start acting in aid of civil power and pending in any High Court shall remain suspended for the period during which the Armed Forces are so acting.

Back
Top Bottom