What's new

Whats Wrong with ISPR Press release emphasizing "BETTER GOVERNANCE" from Political Leadership

How? Did General Musharraf willfully disobey a valid and legal decision by his superior commander on October 12, or not?

Was coming to Karachi was a disobey?:woot:
Show me,where COAS oh sorry,as per your logic ex-COAS is not allowed to visit Karachi,lol

regards

It is not. Number of U.S. generals have expressed their views on strategy and/ or execution shortfalls publicly. Hearing in senate or congressional committees are also open to public and media.

A Congressional hearing is public by law. What happened to General McChrystal?

Was coming to Karachi was a disobey?:woot:
Show me,where COAS oh sorry,as per your logic ex-COAS is not allowed to visit Karachi,lol

regards

Sir, you know exactly what I mean. He had already made the phone calls to set things in motion after he mutinied.

A Congressional hearing is public by law. What happened to General McChrystal?

Sir, you know exactly what I mean. He had already made the phone calls to set things in motion after he mutinied.
So,Nawaz didn't showed sanity and decided to take their lives through plane crash?was that legal?

wah syed sahab,saanp bhi murr gaya aur lathi bhi nahi tooti

When,where?can you post me those call records?

regards

When,where?can you post me those call records?

regards

Sir, I think that you are letting go of calm logic. I will respect your being upset and stop here until you can cool down. I mean no offence, but the law and the truth remain what they are.

Have you ever seen the US Marines scale the walls of the White House in a similar shameful manner? Or disobey any order of the Constitutional Commander-in-Chief?

:lol: have you ever seen Republicans or Conservatives going to US Marines asking them to dislodge the sitting government? nahi na so comparing Pakistan with US is not fair.

You must appreciate Pakistani people for supporting democracy and giving second and third and countless chances to politicians to prove themselves

Sir, I think that you are letting go of calm logic. I will respect your being upset and stop here until you can cool down. I mean no offence, but the law and the truth remain what they are.
Just edited my post,respected sir..ooper dekhein...

regards

:lol: have you ever seen Republicans or Conservatives going to US Marines asking them to dislodge the sitting government? nahi na so comparing Pakistan with US is not fair.

You must appreciate Pakistani people for supporting democracy and giving second and third and countless chances to politicians to prove themselves

It is others who are trying to compare the two countries, not me. :D

Sir, the law is pretty clear. The basic illegality remains General Musharraf's refusal to obey a lawful order from his superior, unless you can somehow prove that wrong.
Logic does not work here, I am going to ask you have you ever seen the difference between management of a docile group and strong group. Both cannot be handled the same way. To manage Army the leadership has to come clean. When an Army officer used to salute Zardari I used to cringe and thanked Allah that I am not in uniform. When Raheel Sharif salutes Nawaz Sharif I thanked Allah again. Because I could not have done it. If you cannot understand nothing or nobody can convince you or discuss logically with you. I am tired of this discussion honestly and not enjoyining it and controling myself.

Just edited my post,respected sir..ooper dekhein...

regards

It's okay Sir. There is no point in arguing when the law says what it does. The record and sequence of events speak for themselves.

Logic does not work here, I am going to ask you have you ever seen the difference between management of a docile group and strong group. Both cannot be handled the same way. To manage Army the leadership has to come clean. When an Army officer used to salute Zardari I used to cringe and thanked Allah that I am not in uniform. When Raheel Sharif salutes Nawaz Sharif I thanked Allah again. Because I could not have done it. If you cannot understand nothing or nobody can convince you or discuss logically with you. I am tired of this discussion honestly and not enjoyining it and controling myself.

Management styles can be different, but the law is the law.

It's okay Sir. There is no point in arguing when the law says what it does. The record and sequence of events speak for themselves.

Management styles can be different, but the law is the law.
Law goes to pieces once you put incompetent or corrupt managers.

Law goes to pieces once you put incompetent or corrupt managers.

Why do you think Pakistan looks like it does today? The rule of law has been systematically destroyed over decades by the politicians, bureaucracy, judiciary and the military alike.

Okay sir,
Now listen very carefully.
You posted up a random image,then you concluded that all individuals within military institutions are thugs and corrupted.I am 100% in agreement with you that successful country are ones which are having powerful political parties which get elected and directs all other institutions.
But my very respected friend,you are very senior than me and I apologize if you felt that I went rude with you,which wasn't my tone,you have surely seen world more than me and I can sense your bitter experiences,you have been raised and grown up in Pakistan and you have accomplished your basic achievements from here,you know how things work here.Nobody is clean here.

yahan zehar ka taryaaq sirf zehar hi hota hai

I and you were discussing things while keeping some reality checks aside. Whether it is Nawaz or Zardari,both are big time badmash and criminal and their actions were not professional,nor they are neither they will be.
Regrading military institution,yes we have some corruption in there as well,but calling all of them as same would be bad idea.
I will stop here,that we need a very good governance and should learn from past rather than beating up same old lines.

Let us stop chanting that PCR kerni hai,we need strategy that why and as if it is needed or not?and this should be the orientation.
regards

Okay sir,
Now listen very carefully.
You posted up a random image,then you concluded that all individuals within military institutions are thugs and corrupted.I am 100% in agreement with you that successful country are ones which are having powerful political parties which get elected and directs all other institutions.
But my very respected friend,you are very senior than me and I apologize if you felt that I went rude with you,which wasn't my tone,you have surely seen world more than me and I can sense your bitter experiences,you have been raised and grown up in Pakistan and you have accomplished your basic achievements from here,you know how things work here.Nobody is clean here.

yahan zehar ka taryaaq sirf zehar hi hota hai

I and you were discussing things while keeping some reality checks aside. Whether it is Nawaz or Zardari,both are big time badmash and criminal and their actions were not professional,nor they are neither they will be.
Regrading military institution,yes we have some corruption in there as well,but calling all of them as same would be bad idea.
I will stop here,that we need a very good governance and should learn from past rather than beating up same old lines.

Let us stop chanting that PCR kerni hai,we need strategy that why?and this should be the orientation.
regards

Sir, please note that I have NEVER said that ALL military are thugs. I have the utmost respect for all personnel who do their sworn and legal duty. When anybody betrays their Oath of Office, then I have a problem with it since it violates everyone.

To move ahead, I suggest that people understand "Eight Good People" that I wrote for PDF. Seriously.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom