What's new

Whats Wrong with ISPR Press release emphasizing "BETTER GOVERNANCE" from Political Leadership

Sir, please note that I have NEVER said that ALL military are thugs. I have the utmost respect for all personnel who do their sworn and legal duty. When anybody betrays their Oath of Office, then I have a problem with it since it violates everyone.
...sadly our elected politicians do that every time,yes I agree.:)

regards

@TOPGUN @

Aint say Aint Baja Dain gay (Zardari)

Wardi waalon ki shalwaar Geeli ker dain gay (PML N MPA)

RAW Hamari Madad karay (MQM Chief)

Is this the right Language ?? Is this the fate of Pakistan ?? If Army does something good even then Army Should be abused ??

Add this also

"If hundred people gathers, Generals pants get wet" (IK)

So to me all are same.

...sadly our elected politicians do that every time,yes I agree.:)

regards

And please note that I call them out on it, equally.

I agree as a nation we are not good people and I see Armys fault, but they are the the best amongst the worst.

Sir, the people are good. It is the system that lets them down.

Army must stop interfering in Pakistani's politics..all those dictators made a huge mess for
Pakistan.from terrorism to Ak 47 to prostitution corruption and not to forget running on Pakistan's constitution.

current ISPR niece works in Pakistan's tv drama's this idiot must be focused on getting her more roles ....rather then jumping in politics without parachute and knowledge.....

Raheel sharif will not get extension even if he starts flying bcos all you rats are unfaithful

People get the the rulers according to the deeds it is in Quran.

Sir, Pakistanis are no worse, or better than any other nation on Earth. It is just that others have created systems that work much better than the system in Pakistan presently.

Army must stop interfering in Pakistani's politics..all those dictators made a huge mess for
Pakistan.from terrorism to Ak 47 to prostitution corruption and not to forget running on Pakistan's constitution.

current ISPR niece works in Pakistan's tv drama's this idiot must be focused on getting her more roles ....rather then jumping in politics without parachute and knowledge.....

Raheel sharif will not get extension even if he starts flying bcos all you rats are unfaithful
So you are saying let Zardari, Nawaz and Altaf do whatever? Great very simple thinking joining the bandwagon of putting all blames on Army without really understanding the thought process and sequence of events. No wonder Pakistan is in the shape it is now. Here comes another one who will decide COAS will not get get extension. Off course all the politicians do not want it, all corrupts do not want it so I totally understand why the politicians do do not want his extension as they did not have any problems with Kyani!!

Sir, Pakistanis are no worse, or better than any other nation on Earth. It is just that others have created systems that work much better than the system in Pakistan presently.
After the reason I gave you I have no more words for answer if you are not willing to accept that. That tells me to stop the discussion.

I foresee their necks getting long....really long.....and then with very such thud.....breaking of their spines. Pakistan Army Zindabad and down with these corrupt hooligans

you , live in a Democratic country (U.S) where you can freely give your opinions , live life as you want
yet you wish for Martial Law for your own country of origin back home, isn't that a bit Hypocritical ?
can you imagine if their is a Martial Law in America , what will happen to people like you who have a very different opinion as an immigrant ? yet you wish that people back in your home country to go through that ?
it is not the job of the Army to interfere in political matter's , it for the elected representatives of the People , the elected Parliament to decide

Last edited:
you , live in a Democratic country (U.S) where you can freely give your opinions , live life as you want
yet you wish for Martian Law for your own country of origin back home, isn't that a bit Hypocritical ?
can you imagine if their is a Martial Law in America , what will happen to people like you who have a very different opinion as an immigrant ? yet you wish that people back in your home country to go through that ?
it is not the job of the Army to interfere in political matter's , it for the elected representatives of the People , the elected Parliament to decide
I did not say I want martial law (hey not martian law buddy :) ). I just wish the corrupt politicians to be hanged and the only the honest and clean ones given the chance...Asif Zardari and Nawaz Sharif are not politicians but they are high class robbers (like we have bankers here in USA) and the ordinary robbers normally get killed in Pakistan then why these robbers be dealt any differently?

Last edited:
After breaking the country and thus gaining majority in assembly, bhutto nationalized industry, thus sending pakistan to stone age but failed to nationalise land.. off course he was biggest land owner in asia...

He made a security force called fsf (30000 initially) .. their oath was taken as loyality to bhutto not pakistan ( akin of shabiha thugs in syria today) .
Same force killed mr kasuri in lahore.
After loosing elections he let fsf thigs loose on people, killed thousands, declared him self martial law administrator and ordered pak army to shoot peaceful protestors ( syria iraq libya tunisia ring a bell) ..

At that point zia disposed of him and subsequently hanged him.....

Now tell it was zia's fault to my hand and another part of my anatomy i dont want to name

After breaking the country and thus gaining majority in assembly, bhutto nationalized industry, thus sending pakistan to stone age but failed to nationalise land.. off course he was biggest land owner in asia...

He made a security force called fsf (30000 initially) .. their oath was taken as loyality to bhutto not pakistan ( akin of shabiha thugs in syria today) .
Same force killed mr kasuri in lahore.
After loosing elections he let fsf thigs loose on people, killed thousands, declared him self martial law administrator and ordered pak army to shoot peaceful protestors ( syria iraq libya tunisia ring a bell) ..

At that point zia disposed of him and subsequently hanged him.....

Now tell it was zia's fault to my hand and another part of my anatomy i dont want to name

And then Pakistan had the General Zia dictatorship. Can you please tell us what happened during that era?

And then Pakistan had the General Zia dictatorship. Can you please tell us what happened during that era?

Russia got defeated in afghanistan...
Pakistan tested several nuke designs 41 times in cold tests....
And US was duped in giving f 16 for nuke delivery as we had no missiles at that time....

What went wrong was after zia's untimely demise....
If he was not killed by anericans this world would be different...

Talk with knowledge....just dont utter blind propoganda

Russia got defeated in afghanistan...
Pakistan tested several nuke designs 41 times in cold tests....
And US was duped in giving f 16 for nuke delivery as we had no missiles at that time....

What went wrong was after zia's untimely demise....
If he was not killed by anericans this world would be different...

Talk with knowledge....just dont utter blind propoganda

So who nurtured the rise of religious radicalism within Pakistan in his era? Let us forget who started Pakistan's nuclear program.

Please read my signature and try to respond to what I say, not who or where I am.

Location me old mate is the most important factor in diplomacy of any kind and it was not a mere personal attack but rather one adopting another's language and being its parrot. (that was a personal attack)

Back
Top Bottom