What's new

Whats Wrong with ISPR Press release emphasizing "BETTER GOVERNANCE" from Political Leadership

Can your prove the killing of million innocent under the pretext of non existent WMD ?

As I said before, we can talk about that in its own thread if you wish. But, that is not the topic here, is it?

Why is it so hard to respect the chain of command?

USA has worse politicians than even him.

U must b joking at this point....

Did they not write a memo to us government asking for help to protect them from military??

Do u really think this kind of behaviour is expected or tolerated in US??

Comparing zardari with obama is comparing a howard educated lawyer with a baboon....

U must b joking at this point....

Did they not write a memo to us government asking for help to protect them from military??

Do u really think this kind of behaviour is expected or tolerated in US??

Comparing zardari with obama is comparing a howard educated lawyer with a baboon....

Sir, USA and Pakistan are not comparable in any way, shape or form, given the topic in this thread. Better examples would be Burma or North Korea, perhaps?

Hi,

My question was very valid. I was merely questioning your judging process here

The question here is the legally valid chain of command and whether the Army is above or below civilian authority. Where have I erred in judging that?

My question is if u want to compare pak army with US; Also compare pak politicians with US

Again, Sir, I don't think USA is a valid example here. Perhaps we want to compare Pakistan with Burma or North Korea?

hahaha A butt hurt POTI-I Supporter spotted

Sorry i am not a PTI supporter.

I don't agree with many of the PTI polices.

1) I believe in revamping the whole political system, but PTI doesn't. I believe in Presidential system or any system other than this corrupt parliamentarian system, but PTI wants to continue with his corrupt system.
2) I believe in land reforms, but PTI doesn't.
3) I believe 2nd Tier government should be at Divisional level (no more provincial government), but PTI doesn't believe in this.

Last edited:
The question here is the legally valid chain of command and whether the Army is above or below civilian authority. Where have I erred in judging that?

Again, Sir, I don't think USA is a valid example here. Perhaps we want to compare Pakistan with Burma or North Korea?

U are increasingly sounding like asma jahangir in disguise

Back
Top Bottom