What's new

whats wrong with indians

cringe master

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
its getting very difficult to browse online
i mean on internet , you will find them in everything related paksitani content and i am ok with healthy conservation but come on man, why unnecessary and excessive abuse like m..... nd b...da or whatever those bhayya slangs.

Why they are so aggressive online ?

my own opinion is that Indians resort to two things with rather ease compared to others. One is mob lynching and the other is social media ranting. In both these activities people are under perception that there are no repercussions involved. Coward individuals feel vindicated for their actions while part of a mob. Same goes for social media they feel the same kind of vindication under perception of anonymity.

Last edited:

this youtube girl almost got raped in india and after she made a video on it, she got abusive ''hundreds of thousands of emails and comments''

in a blind hindutva nationalist india this is common.

indian society is slowly becoming a fascist society with low tolerance for anything non hindu

regards

whats wrong with the indians?

You'd probably be more successful deciphering the black hole, than trying to understand their mentality. Jinnah made it easier for us, by building a wall.. it's just unfortunate that northern part of the wall hasn't been completed yet.. and thus we're forced to deal with their shenanigans..

Last edited:
its getting very difficult to browser online
i mean on internet , you will find them in everything related paksitani content and i am ok with healthy conservation but come on man, why unnecessary and excessive abuse like m..... nd b...da or whatever those bhayya slangs.

Why they are so aggressive online ?

my own opinion is that Indians resort to two things with rather ease compared to others. One is mob lynching and the other is social media ranting. In both these activities people are under perception that there are no repercussions involved. Coward individuals feel vindicated for their actions while part of a mob. Same goes for social media they feel the same kind of vindication under perception of anonymity.
Indians spam all Pakistani news sites and their posts dominate the comments section due to high level of spamming that break the automated moderation. anything on youtube or news or twitter related to Pakistani will have a snide commentary by Indians. if the uploader or writer of news is unrelated foreigner who doesnt agree with their view point then he or she will face harassment name calling and rape threats.

Indians and their lovers(you might find many disguised behind Pakistani flag) have nice strategy even on this very forum. First they try to instigate and when they are called out they say, foul play. There is a reason why India is 144th of happiness index. That hatred and unhappiness has to go somewhere and unfortunately internet is there to express that.

Back
Top Bottom