What's new

whats wrong with indians

Respond them in similar language that they understand. Simple!
even if i want to feel their so called insult and abuse, honestly i could not feel it because their abuse and insults is in bhayya language like bosdi ky , bdwa like stupid alien words and sounds more funny then threatening.

To show some courage and all the moral high ground that you take to admit that you aren't different.
Imagine a scenario where being a cop you pullover a speeding Grand Cherokee... you ask the driver to roll down the window and the stink of weed overpowers your senses... but the dude sitting inside is totally chill... says, hey! What's up officer everything cool? He ain't bothered with that foul smell that is causing you to convulse and gasp for air... dude's senses had long accepted that odor, another day(or hour) another joint. But it's not the smell that you'd cite him for, it's the impairment. This is exactly the condition of Indians, you see them posting their garbage, you go for that particular post but in reality, living in a toxic(not polluted per se but psychologically) environment has reprogrammed and damaged their heads for good hampering better judgment or any positive discourse.

** for lack of a better analogy.

Last edited:
Typical Indians don’t care much , they just want peace.
But the BJP , RSS are so much obsessed with Pakistan!! I think if any third country start hating Pakistan more than them they will nuke that country just to show they hate Pakistan more than anyone . It’s just insane .

Back
Top Bottom