What's new

whats wrong with indians

BULLSHIT.

You see, the OP isn't only talking about the Media in general, the problem is with Indians and their Media included. Whether you'd like to admit it or not doesn't matters, but our media does not achieve the same level of bigotry and war mongering as Indian media does and that is a fact. India is not mentioned at the same level in our media as Pakistan is mentioned on Indian media. Take a simple example, when you search for Pakistan on youtube, how many Hindi outlets come into view??

The problem is with Indians mass swarming Pakistani content online and indulging in blatant hateful and often self feel good false comments.
Again, Indian media talk a lot about Pakistan from a threat/internal security perspective. You are not some peaceful nation that's known for blowing out sunshine to the east. So, whenever there is a security situation like an attack on forces or meddling in our internal politics, Pakistan will be the usual suspect.

Why should you need to go to youtube, just compare twitter of two prime ministers. At least they have something in common, like talking about issues in India. Has any cabinet ministers in India ever talked about a local election in Pakistan? Ever heard any Indian ministers talking about some missile launch from Pakistan on twitter while Pakistani ministers are obsessed with what's happening in India, one can only imagine the case of awaam interpolating from its politicians.

Remember Pakistani minister of Science and Tech waited until 2 Am, to see if India's moon mission will fail.:lol: That's the standard of your science and tech minister.

I've said this once before and i'll say it again, With a population like cockroaches, they infest and infest. I share the same grievances as OP, i'd like to be able to research on Pakistan without having to see their useless pathetic comments on our affairs all the time. We are simply a unfortunate set of people, as we are outnumbered in this case. Decent Human civility is very very rare amongst their populace and so their negativity should be completely blocked out on our side. We don't need to hear what they have to say because 9/10 times it's going to be pure BS.
Population density of India - 464
Pakistan - 742

Breeding like cockroaches? Hmm.

Fertility rate of India - 2.24
Pakistan - 3.56

Breeding like cockroaches? Hmm.

Why do you think most Muslim invaders kept these bakhts on a short leash? This behaviour of abuse and lynching is ingrained and when you leave them to their own devices they turn into an abomination. They will taunt you and keep bothering you to get a rise out of you and when you hit back and crush them, they will throw themselves at your feet and beg for mercy.

its getting very difficult to browse online
i mean on internet , you will find them in everything related paksitani content and i am ok with healthy conservation but come on man, why unnecessary and excessive abuse like m..... nd b...da or whatever those bhayya slangs.

Why they are so aggressive online ?

my own opinion is that Indians resort to two things with rather ease compared to others. One is mob lynching and the other is social media ranting. In both these activities people are under perception that there are no repercussions involved. Coward individuals feel vindicated for their actions while part of a mob. Same goes for social media they feel the same kind of vindication under perception of anonymity.
I understand the feeling.

I feel sad and depressed too.

It is true that you broke Pakistan why do you people act as if you conquered Bangladesh?
Because Bangladesh is in our sphere of influence now.We don't have ceasefire violations on our Eastern border unlike the Western border.

Anyway, I was just responding to your hatred filled post and was highlighting some flaws in it.

Because Bangladesh is in our sphere of influence now.We don't have ceasefire violations on our Eastern border, unlike the Western border.

Typical Indian dodging the question. Let me rephrase it. Have you conquered Bangladesh or not? simple YES or NO will suffice.

Anyway, I was just responding to your hatred filled post and was highlighting some flaws in it.

So you don't agree to below points?
a) Indians are unnecessarily abusive in the comment sections of social media platforms online forums.
b) Lynching by Hindu mobs is prevalent in India.

Population density of India - 464
Pakistan - 742

Pakistan population is approx 200 million

India population is almost 1.4 billion

India's population approx 7 times bigger

India is about 3 and a half times bigger in landmass

So how are you doing your maths??:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom