What's new

whats wrong with indians

Typical Indian dodging the question. Let me rephrase it. Have you conquered Bangladesh or not? simple YES or NO will suffice.
No we have not conquered BD. We don't need to as it will be unnecessary burden on our country. On the other hand, granting independence to East Pakistan under the name of Bangladesh has made our life easier. We don't have to face attacks from 2 sides and now any attack that we face will mostly be from the Western border. That's a clear strategic win for India.

So you don't agree to below points?
a) Indians are unnecessarily abusive in the comment sections of social media platforms online forums.
b) Lynching by Hindu mobs is prevalent in India.
Please check my response on the 3rd page. Regarding lynching, I don't support lynching. Yes it happens in India and so do terrorist attacks happen in Pakistan or mosque bomb blasts.

It’s true, you cannot go to a Pakistan related topic in the internet without reading ugly Indian comments about Pakistan, Islam or the prophet (PBUH).

The problem is sane people cannot argue with these hordes. One Muslim poster has 1000 Hindu hate comments to tackle. @Rusty once told us the reason why :D

Could Hindus please stop abusing us? Indians think they are great coconuts pleasing their white masters with this abusive language (it’s ok to hate Muslims and low life Hindus enjoy the support of some white people), but this just shows your deep inferiority complex regarding your own history. And btw dear wannabe gore: Have you ever read white people comments about India? Folks „Bobs n vagene“, „Street...“ are no Pakistani inventions! So stop acting super white and stop living in the past!

Reddit, especially r/worldnews is infested with Indians.
they are constantly posting nonsense about Pakistan over there.

Youtube "Pakistan" and the majority of videos will have Indian roaches infesting the comments.

Do the opposite, and you will hardly see any Pakistanis commenting on Indian stuff unless it pertains to Pakistan.

Problem is that most of these internet Hindus are incels with no chance to even touch a woman outside of rape and bob and vagana. So they have an infinite amount of time to troll online.

Problem is that most of these internet Hindus are incels with no chance to even touch a woman outside of rape and bob and vagana. So they have an infinite amount of time to troll online.
I liked your explanation with the cheap call center jobs even more. Man my whole family is still laughing about your comment few months ago :D.

Respond them in similar language that they understand. Simple!

You should visit the recent Tariq Jameel threads on PDF. You will find some mullah-loving Pakistanis who are aggressive, ignorant, uneducated, non-intellectual and devoid of decency.

Are you informed, educated, intellectual; gonna skip aggressive and decency part for now!

I think I am, yes.

And I have never used foul words in my posts.

And I have never been aggressive.

"Mullah loving Pakistanis"; is it some sort of slur for religious people or some one who actually likes religious scholars. Does that also fit in decency in your book?

Why not come to the point rather than indulging in passive-aggressive arguments?

Time to sever ties with China? US? Afghanistan? Saudi? But no, severing ties with Israel looks good. What you say is ideally how countries should behave but it doesn't happen.

i had enought of convo for 24 yesterday.

shall we start again?

"Mullah loving Pakistanis"; is it some sort of slur for religious people or some one who actually likes religious scholars. Does that also fit in decency in your book?

I respect the late Mashal Khan. What do you think he was ??

Back
Top Bottom