What's new

whats wrong with indians

what kind of meat?
rat meat, what else?
rats_1545824593_725x725.jpg

poverty is a major problem.

but typically meat is eaten in India despite massive propaganda of the Lord of the Sabzi Khors

Just found out that shit sells for 200INR/kg. Though 2 years old, wonder whats the rate of rat meat now a days there.

indians jo bjp k hindus hain zehni mariz hain uon ki zindagi Pakistan k ird gird he ghomti hai .Pakistan na hota toh india beh na hota south asia main bohat say mulq hotay per koi india nahe .or Pakistan na hota toh yeh bjp elections beh na jeet pati .Pakistan say banai dushmani he hai jo india ko ik sath rakhay howaye hain

Muslim celebrities get trollled by Rss cabrons pretending to be Muslims. If a celebrity dresses "immodestly" fake names appear. No way to prove it, but wont be surprised, with rss behaviour.

Indians are obsessed with Pakistan.

Anyone remembers what was being discussed everywhere in Pakistan before 2018 elections and the rants in neighboring India before their 2019 elections?

Go to any Indian channel, there's hardly a day passed when MODIfied anchors don't bash Muslims or Pakistanis for the problems in India.

I've said this once before and i'll say it again, With a population like cockroaches, they infest and infest. I share the same grievances as OP, i'd like to be able to research on Pakistan without having to see their useless pathetic comments on our affairs all the time. We are simply a unfortunate set of people, as we are outnumbered in this case. Decent Human civility is very very rare amongst their populace and so their negativity should be completely blocked out on our side. We don't need to hear what they have to say because 9/10 times it's going to be pure BS.

whats wrong with the indians?

You'd probably be more successful deciphering the black hole, than trying to understand their mentality. Jinnah made it easier for us, by building a wall.. it's just unfortunate that northern part of the wall hasn't been completed yet.. and thus we're forced to deal with their shenanigans..

Inshallah that wall will be completed soon

hindu culture should be dealt with utter contempt. But sadly, pakistanis watch hindu movies and give space to their culture. Pakistanis have not realized this. In many Pakistani programs one sees hindu culture being given ample space.

Word of advice, on any given forum whether entertainment or news, sports or politics - butcher their culture and their very existence.

Back
Top Bottom