• Albania

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tesla

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
i'd place my bet on Romania. second Serbia. third, probably Greece altuough affective airforce
1- Romania: Big population and the most industrialized country in the balkans ( 22.000.000 people, + Moldavia :3,5 )
2-Serbia:Combat experience
3-Greece:Air forces

Last edited:
i'd place my bet on Romania. second Serbia. third, probably Greece altuough affective airforce
1- Romania: Big population and the most industrialized country in the balkans ( 22.000.000 people, + Moldavia :3,5 )
2-Serbia:Combat experience
3-Greece:Air forces

You do not count Turkey in the Balkans ? If not,Greece is number 1 hands down,then Romania,Serbia,Bulgaria,Croatia,.

Can't say Romania is number 1 over Greece,when Greece has 200 4th generation fighters vs 36 MIG 21 's,be they modernised with Western electronics.

Global Firepower Ranks
Croatia:46
Romania:51
Greece:57
Serbia:60
Bulgaria:70
i cannot albania statistic but they have the most powerfull mafia in the balkans :D
Global Firepower Military Ranks - 2014

Total messed up rank.Bulgaria's military is at a complete stand still due to lack of funds,and by the looks of it they'll be without an air force soon.Even so,their Mig 29'S are behind Romanian MIG 21 Lancers in radars,avionics,as demonstrated time and time again in common exercises such as Thracian Star.Don't get me started on the fact that they barely fly.

We have lands in Southeastern Europe which is more larger than several European nations. It's odd that we're not listed :lol:

You do not count Turkey in the Balkans ? If not,Greece is number 1 hands down,then Romania,Serbia,Bulgaria,Croatia,.

Can't say Romania is number 1 over Greece,when Greece has 200 4th generation fighters vs 36 MIG 21 's,be they modernised with Western electronics.

Total messed up rank.Bulgaria's military is at a complete stand still due to lack of funds,and by the looks of it they'll be without an air force soon.Even so,their Mig 29'S are behind Romanian MIG 21 Lancers in radars,avionics,as demonstrated time and time again in common exercises such as Thracian Star.Don't get me started on the fact that they barely fly.
bro anymore we are middle east country thanks erdogan and EU:partay:
by the way as for greece believe me bro as logistical and industry is weak in contrast to serbia and romania they have produced Just IRIS-T missiles and their army is getting bad for example greek AH-64 Apaches is rotting ,greek Elli class frigates is closed out etc
but on the other hand greece have f-16 and Mirage-2000 fighters exocets ,scalp1,scalp-2,these are unsafe for turkiye

if Romania have F-16 some things will change in the balkans or on Hungary
http://www.dsca.mil/sites/default/files/mas/romania_13-59.pdf

We have lands in Southeastern Europe which is more larger than several European nations. It's odd that we're not listed :lol:
mate Turkey is also, balkan country,middle East country,Europa country,mediterranean country and caucasian country he he

Greece, Serbia, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria.

albania is a joke.
Albania is not joke if you dont believe me you can ask this serbians and greeks
crotia have just 18 mig and most of them is modernization process Romania have 36 mig and will take 16 F-16A/B Blok-15 in 2015-16
i look at croatia defence budged now it is just 670 million dollars

Last edited:
Albania is not joke if you dont believe me you can ask this serbians and greeks
bro crotia have just 21 mig and most of them is modernization process Romania have 36 mig and will take 16 F-16A/B Blok-15 in 2015-16
i look at croatia defence budged now it is just 670 million dollars

Total population of albania is 3 million and there are militaries in the world whose active and reserve force number more than albania's population. A country of 3 million can NEVER be taken seriously. Israel is small but they are an exception.

Wikipedia states that albania has a military of 15,000 active and 5,000 reserve. It is not even a division.

Do they have tanks, artillery, helicopters, anti-tank weapons in their army? ISIS is better armed than the albanians. Instead of attacking the Kurds if isis had attacked albania they would have won by now.

Albania does not even have an airforce but two dozen helicopters for transport, not even attack helicopters. The albanian navy is a few dozen dinghies and fishing boats they are trying to pass off as navy.

Balkans are not strong military powers but albania is way too pathetic.

Truth be told a military comparison between Romania,Serbia,Bulgaria,Croatia and even Hungary ,Czech Republic,Slovakia is a race of the crippled and the blind.After 1990 we outraced each other to dismantle our armies and military complexes."Luckily" for us (Romania because others don't seem to do the same) Russia went rogue again,and we're starting pumping money into the military again,...and just in time ! -a recent report pointed out that if defence spending isn't increased our military would be clinically dead and without any capability within 2-3 years.

Bosnia have the strongest army in Balkans. You will understand what I mean when you think a bit deeply about it.

NATO had to save their asses in 1998-99

And we're welcomed to do that again if deemed necessary having troops deployed permanently since 1992 :devil:

282_2.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom