What's new

What's the purpose of IAF's Drill

The main purpose of the exercise is to demonstrate that IAF has option of using highways if by chance several airfields go out of service during war.

But at the same time it is open knowledge that PAF which has weak offensive capability and a mere 165 4th gen fighters compared to India's 395+ 4th gen fighters will never be able to take on multiple Indian airfields.
You don't prove anything by merely doing a fly past or touch and go....without having the ability to actually land with full back up in place, besides these days with SOW at disposal, the numbers game is not the main issue.
I will happily call Mumbai attacks a leisure cruise if you agree to call APS assault a School Picnic.
Sure you will, but do you always wash the soap before hands, i first termed the attack as assault but that also caused some indigestion.

only sick minds will enjoy terrorist attack.
No one is enjoying anything, besides talking of sick minds....you need to work on your one liners....in almost every thread.

You don't prove anything by merely doing a fly past or touch and go....without having the ability to actually land with full back up in place, besides these days with SOW at disposal, the numbers game is not the main issue.

Sure you will, but do you always wash the soap before hands, i first termed the attack as assault but that also caused some indigestion.

No one is enjoying anything, besides talking of sick minds....you need to work on your one liners....in almost every thread.
A touch and go is more than enough to give a public message India now has highway use as part of its strategy and contingency planning.
For Every SOW fired by PAF, 2-3 SOWs will be fired by IAF.

A touch and go is more than enough to give a public message India now has highway use as part of its strategy and contingency planning.
Many countries have motorways, that doesn't mean they all qualify to use them as a back up....you need the full works to do a turn around.
For Every SOW fired by PAF, 2-3 SOWs will be fired by IAF.
First you need to acquire that capability....

To crush the enemy obviously, response time will be quicker in due time

Many countries have motorways, that doesn't mean they all qualify to use them as a back up....you need the full works to do a turn around.

First you need to acquire that capability....
As long as the motorways are made up of appropriate material and road length and width fit aircraft requirements, any air force can land on it.

Also we have SOWs since 1999 when we ordered several hundred Kh-59ME ALCMs.

Well, last time among other reasons put up by the IAF, one was that it's aircraft didn't land as it would cause wheels to burst.... watching your video, perhaps next time they should attempt beach landing.... it will serve two purpose....soft landing for the tires plus prevent any Ajm,al Kasab type boat assault.
If the wheels could burst then they arent capable to land on expressways...simple af.

Correct me if I am wrong, was it last year when they had a stray dog running on the strip. :D
Yes among all other flip flops, there was also one with a stray dog racing with an MKI.:lol:

The purpose is a secret. If you want to know, then start the war.:D
The secret has been exposed by your Netas....it's 0.5 of the 2.5 front war. :lol:

No body ever said that wheels would burst n expressway.
Good decision if that is the case.

Anyways it shows IAF has far better safety standards than PAF, since 14 PAF fighter pilots died in crashes in recent years compared to 3-4 IAF fighter pilots.
Look at you, first you deny it and now you are praising it.... desperation of another level.:D
As for pilots dying, it's well proven fact that IAF pilots eject at the first sign of emergency without any attempt to try and save the aircraft or the built up areas.....more over unlike PAF, most of IAF jets are twin engine machines but even then both your SU-30s and Jaguars have much higher crash rate than say the F-16s....in fact the Indian pilots have managed to crash equivalent of three squadrons of Jaguars....but hey at least they managed to stop the wheels from bursting. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom