What's new

What's Next After NW?

Captain03

Reaction score
Now that the news is out that the army is going to launch an operation in North Waziristan and aid agencies in the area have been given an heads up, my question is where will the militants flee now? In previous operations the top militants fled to neighboring tribal areas but even those areas are already hit by the pakistani army.

I'm guessing the choice will be baluchistan; they will receive easy support from balochi militants. Also, it makes more sense chronologically for the u.s. to place pressure on pak in the future for baluchistan as they did in the case of NW.

any predictions or thoughts?

After that , America will say Pakistan have to do this n that n blah blah for peace , just like Pepsi ye dil mange more !

bringing more shittt to the country, these fascists secular trash will destroy our country for sure...

already we sparked civil war in our country, more killing will bring more violence......

Pakistan Army must make sure no militant could escape through Nrth Wstan. Seal that agency & than crush them hard. Inshallah everything will be fine & Inshallah then we will hear the great news that TTP have surrendered to PA.:victory:

Pakistan Army must make sure no militant could escape through Nrth Wstan. Seal that agency & than crush them hard. Inshallah everything will be fine & Inshallah then we will hear the great news that TTP have surrendered to PA.:victory:

sick fascist mentality... anyways, Pak army has decided to hold talks with all the militant groups, including TTP and make them come to truce...and the top brass is hopeful that we would be able to break peace with our tribal brothers, says sources.

I hope PA is not disappointing your thirst for blood :lol:

then it will be karachi then soth punjab then lahore then murree then nathiya gali then gujranwala then kamooke then sialkot and whole country will be messed

ever heard terrorist organisation surrendering to security forces. individual members may surrender but a organistaion never surrenders. it has to be crushed.

if we didnt stop killing our own people, it will kill us for sure,

i kinda see this as steps to another world war if the u.s. doesn't pull out it's interest from the region

i kinda see this as steps to another world war if the u.s. doesn't pull out it's interest from the region

no, comply to amreeki policies will lead otherwise, be defiant would result into blocking between developed economies vs developing economies !! this process of shift would take about 20 years to complete. the developed economies wont let go their advantage that easy... considering Pakistan as key agent to define the path of the world politics.

Back
Top Bottom