What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

Three 1911s, a Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Also a couple old Webley .455 revolvers, a .32 Colt 1903, two black powder revolvers, a Luger, a .30-06 Remington rifle, and a .45 Winchester lever-action (10 rounds).

Also a couple .22 bolt-action rifles.

Post images if you have any, nice collection btw

by P38, I am guessing the walther p38, I highly doubt if Indian army ever used it, I know a few HSRA bengali revolutionaries had a few lugers and Walther P38 bought from Portuguese.
Jungle carbine, I dont think indian army used any, but they did have a ishapore SMLE chambered in 7.62x51nato caliber but all of them were full size.

P.S Irfan baloch has a jungle carbine

I got M3A1 Grease Gun, original US made WW2, very rare
SKS Russia
Henry Martini Professional
P14 England
.303 Mk3 England
PPSH-41 Russia
Sten Gun Dara Made
Single Barrel BAIKAL USSR Made
Mosin Naganat M44 USSR
Adlar Jagar .22 AK Shape Made in Italy
BAIKAL 442 Makrov
AK 47 Chinese
Star .22

Now my friends will recognize me
all these fire excellently and are in excellent condition

Just picked these bad boys up 2 days ago.

Glock 17 9mm, standard clip....picked up some hollow points for it. Also picked up a speed loader. The ammos and the extended mag cost more than what i was hoping to pay so that was kind of shitty. Came in a decent box, with the key-lock safety -- like most of the glocks it has the trigger safety (on the trigger itself) which i really like.

&

Bulgarian spec AK-47 -- this one is semi-auto fire ONLY. Ordered 4 standard mags which i'll probably tape together in pairs. Plenty of ammo leftover from my other AK. Collapsible stock. It's okay - the build quality is alright but not as solid feeling as my other full auto AK. I do plan to attach a laser bore sight and a rubber grip

no more room in my locker so i have them in the box under my bed until my new heavy duty safe arrives....luckily no kids or little shyts in my house so should be safe.

Havent had a chance to fire either one yet but maybe i'll get some shots in this weekend if i hit the ranges -- Inshallah. If i do i'll post some vids.

thats all for now....

cqb1.jpg

iadm.jpg

gpuq.jpg

Glock 17 9mm, standard clip....picked up some hollow points for it. Also picked up a speed loader. The ammos and the extended mag cost more than what i was hoping to pay so that was kind of shitty. Came in a decent box, with the key-lock safety -- like most of the glocks it has the trigger safety (on the trigger itself) which i really like.

&

Bulgarian spec AK-47 -- this one is semi-auto fire ONLY. Ordered 4 standard mags which i'll probably tape together in pairs. Plenty of ammo leftover from my other AK. Collapsible stock. It's okay - the build quality is alright but not as solid feeling as my other full auto AK. I do plan to attach a laser bore sight and a rubber grip

no more room in my locker so i have them in the box under my bed until my new heavy duty safe arrives....luckily no kids or little shyts in my house so should be safe.

Havent had a chance to fire either one yet but maybe i'll get some shots in this weekend if i hit the ranges -- Inshallah. If i do i'll post some vids.

thats all for now....

cqb1.jpg

iadm.jpg

gpuq.jpg

Not in Pakistan - right?

2 x Glock 19's with combat grips, 1 x Winchester pump action shotgun, and 1 x Weatherby .308 scoped with synthetic stock. A few gas operated handguns shooting various types of pellets.

Dont hunt anymore but have been shooting IDPA for years.

a shi! load of shot guns,a couple of.22, a fn model 1910 gifted by my senior officer to me (took out a talib with it) he claims. and last but not least a one two big boy offrecord. cough*

A little something I put together. A DPMS 5.56 with a few mods. Here I'm using the 45 degree iron sights at 100 yards. I'm at a state owned range. They only let you have three rounds in a mag at a time. Lame rule although it does keep you from ripping through tons of rounds. Also it makes you take your time and concentrate on the target. I'll be getting my new Hi Point .40 out soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

&

thats all for now....

I HATE the Russian steel case ammo. Sh1t jams up every other round.

ive fired tens of thousands upon tens of thousands of rounds of steel case ammo (wolf brand) and never had a single issue

I got a bunch of the Tulamo 5.56 for dirt cheap. Didn't like it at all. It has a varnish on the cases that gets sticky when it heats up. That's what I'm shooting in the video in post 296.

Do airguns count? :)

sure why not :D

There are a few books out there that have plans for specific weapons. To make a firearm, one needs to have machine tools and the skills to use them, and generally a set of prints. Machine the parts, put them together...

The Pakistani gun makers are famous for taking a block of steel and whittling ut a gun with a set of files, but that's not recommended unless you have a LOT of patience and practice.

Laws will vary. In the U.S. it is permissible to make your own firearm so long as it is a type that would be legal for you to purchase if it were available.

you can use 3-D printers; all you need is the barrel

Back
Top Bottom