What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

I got a bunch of the Tulamo 5.56 for dirt cheap. Didn't like it at all. It has a varnish on the cases that gets sticky when it heats up. That's what I'm shooting in the video in post 296.

yeah guns like yours wont appreciate those cheap ammos...

have you tried silver bear

p.s. nice gun

yeah guns like yours wont appreciate those cheap ammos...

have you tried silver bear p.s. nice gun

I've seen Silver Bear. I'll pick a few boxes up the next gun show I go to. For 'cheap' stuff I use the Israeli Independence brand. They make decent stuff. I guess because they get enough 'practice'.

I've seen Silver Bear. I'll pick a few boxes up the next gun show I go to. For 'cheap' stuff I use the Israeli Independence brand. They make decent stuff. I guess because they get enough 'practice'.

yeah, on pregnant mothers and 8 year old stone throwers :laugh:

you better stock up fast before Obama and his band of bolshevik marxists take away your 2nd Amendment

yeah, on pregnant mothers and 8 year old stone throwers :laugh:

I'm going to pretend I didn't read that.

you better stock up fast before Obama and his band of bolshevik marxists take away your 2nd Amendment

Never will happen. There's way too many of 'us' out there.

Nice !! I saw a bumpersticker, it had a picture of an AR-15 on it and the caption read, 'It's because I'm black, isn't it ?'

:rofl:

"due to ammunition cost, no warning shot will be fired"

(i didnt come up with that one either)

Here's the back of my Jeep. I just shot this about two minutes ago. It's a magnet so you can take it off when you want. Someone can steal it too, but...

556001.jpg

Had to cover my license plate. Don't know what kind of people are out there...

nice subtle message...you seem like a fellow gun collector, what else you have

you should visit Pakistan sometime ;)

Not a whole lot. I have the AR, a Mossberg Home Defense 12 gauge, and a Hi Point .40. I want to pick up a Sig .40, maybe in November when I go to the next gun show.

I had a Dumonthier cane gun that I sold at auction in January. It was a .45 with a carved elk horn handle. From France around 1875. Really cool. It was left to me by a family friend. All it did was sit in its case under my bed so I decided to sell it. Got a decent price. Used the money to finance my REAL passion, scuba.

Not a whole lot. I have the AR, a Mossberg Home Defense 12 gauge, and a Hi Point .40. I want to pick up a Sig .40, maybe in November when I go to the next gun show.

what state are you in?

until somewhat recently i was in Maryland/DC area for studies.

one of my American buddies used to take me to his father's cabin in Winchester Virginia; did a lot of hunting there

im fond of the civilian AR-15s....actually it's pretty easy to make them full auto but the guys at the ranges wont appreciate it very much nor will the coppers

what state are you in?

until somewhat recently i was in Maryland/DC area for studies.

one of my American buddies used to take me to his father's cabin in Winchester Virginia; did a lot of hunting there

im fond of the civilian AR-15s....actually it's pretty easy to make them full auto but the guys at the ranges wont appreciate it very much nor will the coppers

I'm in Pennsylvania, a little north of Philadelphia. Not real far from where you were. AR's are so easy to shoot. No recoil at all. I'm trying to get my wife out to the range but stuff keeps popping up. Yeah, cops frown on autos in civilian hands. But look up the 'slide fire' stocks for AK's and AR's. Pretty simple way ( and still legal) to get your gun to fire like a full auto. Costs about $325. Check them out, man.... ' slide fire stock'.... pretty awesome !!!!

Back
Top Bottom