What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

Gun locker ?? what is that....

although I think I should own a one now, the pmln candidate may show up at our house any day soon to ask for votes... !!!

SAM_0588.jpg

Myself with my NORINCO Type-54
@balixd @DESERT FIGHTER @RescueRanger @TaimiKhan @sandy_3126 @Alpha1

Last edited by a moderator:
Gun locker ?? what is that....

although I think I should own a one now, the pmln candidate may show up at our house any day soon to ask for votes... !!!

What were you trying to do.....acting like vigilante?

I'm curious, how is your shot placement since you're holding the pistol incorrectly? Not trying to be a prick but your left hand fingers should interlock with your knuckle, and your thumbs should ideally point forward with one thumb directly above the other. Holding one hand below the other usually causes the pistol to shoot left or right depending on which hand is used to support the pistol because one side of the pistol has less pressure thus the gun will take a path of least resistance.

My prick rant of the day.

I'm curious, how is your shot placement since you're holding the pistol incorrectly? Not trying to be a prick but your left hand fingers should interlock with your knuckle, and your thumbs should ideally point forward with one thumb directly above the other. Holding one hand below the other usually causes the pistol to shoot left or right depending on which hand is used to support the pistol because one side of the pistol has less pressure thus the gun will take a path of least resistance.

Hey Russki good to see you.

I wasn't shooting, and i don't usually use two hands while shooting a handgun. :)

Long time no see... where have u been my russian frnd?

A few of my weapons:

f0xcg7.jpg

e7kria.jpg

1087mhg.jpg

Also have a glock,walther,makarov, 1 tokarev,a pump action,beretta over and under( my fathers) etc etc..

@DESERT FIGHTER

Name the handguns.

2 smith & wessons,1 glock 19,1 PPSH,2 AK-47s,2 AMD-65s,1 M-4,1 M-16,1 walther P-38,1 Tokarev,1 Type 54,1 type 56,2 baikal repeaters,2= 303,1 USSR made baikal 12 guage,1 Makarov,1 Beretta over and under, dont know the sniper rifles name... its british though...1 turkish cobra shotgun... thts what i have in my house.

In a few months i will buy a AK-74 and customise it with an Aimcom sight,a torch,a drum mag,laser with my own money..

2 smith & wessons,1 glock 19,1 PPSH,2 AK-47s,2 AMD-65s,1 M-4,1 M-16,1 walther P-38,1 Tokarev,1 Type 54,1 type 56,2 baikal repeaters,2= 303,1 USSR made baikal 12 guage,1 Makarov,1 Beretta over and under, dont know the sniper rifles name... its british though...1 turkish cobra shotgun... thts what i have in my house.

In a few months i will buy a AK-74 and customise it with an Aimcom sight,a torch,a drum mag,laser with my own money..

How much ammo like 9mm, 40 s&w, or 45 acp costs ?

There are a few ways to grip a gun

1) As you described " The forward thumb grip."

2) Another one where your left fingers grips on the right hand knuckles, but the left thumb firmly rests on the right thumb.

Fig3_Thumb.gif

3) Ganngstar grip

images

3.1) and then there is the gangsta "Grab your package grip" as shown in this hilarious video,

Three 1911s, a Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Also a couple old Webley .455 revolvers, a .32 Colt 1903, two black powder revolvers, a Luger, a .30-06 Remington rifle, and a .45 Winchester lever-action (10 rounds).

Also a couple .22 bolt-action rifles.

Back
Top Bottom