What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

thought i'd revive this thread, just for the sake of it

img00341201109110434.jpg

Becareful with the pistol trigger..... I will hurt you :D

My father has Gun assembly disassembly hobby to keep him occupied in his old age.

He has 36 firearms in total including assault rifles, pistols, Shotguns and Sniper Rifles.

But my personal favorite out of his collection which I enjoy cleaning and firing and pretty much holding is his 1938 made Kar98 Mauser Rifle. That gun is simply oozing with history. It has 8 notches in the side my guess the person who used it during a war or something took out 8 people with it.

The Swastika on the side and top is simply mind blowing.

you ought to post pictures of it, im sure many would like to see (including myself)

you ought to post pictures of it, im sure many would like to see (including myself)

Well I saw the collection in Eid so you are going to have to wait till next Eid and then I will post the pictures because it is kept far away from the city. (Gun regulations in KSA is extremely tough).

I see so the bottom line is if I ever get in trouble I call one of you guys to watch my back ! :enjoy:

Get ya own gun... I will never forgive you for taking away the thing I cherished most :( :angry:

My dad has a Baretta or Beretaa or whatever the hell its called ! And the thing you cherished most is well cared for as my son's first wife...damnit hes taken over that 'kinda love' from his Saudi Uncle ! :cry:

i saw a video recently filmed somewhere in saudi not sure where -- the guys are drifting their cars and skidding down the highway; some of them are firing kalashnikovs and repeaters in the air

i saw a video recently filmed somewhere in saudi not sure where -- the guys are drifting their cars and skidding down the highway; some of them are firing kalashnikovs and repeaters in the air

Son when you're old enough we'd let you do such things as well ! Till that happens you throw as much as a lollypop from that bike and I'd have you spanked by the best in the business - Aunties that look like Baby Elephants ! :D

Son when you're old enough we'd let you do such things as well ! Till that happens you throw as much as a lollypop from that bike and I'd have you spanked by the best in the business - Aunties that look like Baby Elephants ! :D

how......colorful....

Well in my locker i have got one Automatic shotgun and one 7mm rifle one 9mm pistol and one 10 bullet 32 bore revolver.now this year inshALLAH i'll buy Black russian AK-47 ;) that's it

Back
Top Bottom