What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

An m-60 will only cost you around 18,000$, plus whatever it takes to get the license in your region. Its time consuming, but far from impossible in the US at least. Hmm, machine gun or car....Decisions, Decisions....

What is the situation in Pakistan regarding the arms markets? Can one still casually stroll into Darra and haggle over automatic weapons and recoil less rifles?

Update me.

7 lacs is too much take my advice go to tsblack market you will get it cheeply than make its license it will be legall

Boss what if one doesn't have a weopon then is it enirely necessary for you to buy your weopon first and then apply for licence or is ther a possibility to apply for the licence before purchase................I'm asking this since I do not have a GUN LOCKER of my own, my intentions are to create one.........thankyou.:)

An m-60 will only cost you around 18,000$, plus whatever it takes to get the license in your region. Its time consuming, but far from impossible in the US at least. Hmm, machine gun or car....Decisions, Decisions....

Machine gun can get you a car, but car cannot get you a machine gun... get my drift?
:flame:

can any body tell me about the availability status of Barrett or MA107 sniper rifle as well as it's ammo in market. I mean any market nearer to India.
what will be the cost along with a good scope?
does this rifle have silencer version?

I know that people keep automatic weapons in USA, but the need for that arose due to lenient gun laws which allowed criminals easy access to guns. Same case in South Africa. In South Africa many people had guns at home, since the rate of crime was so high. We never had anything more than a cheap air rifle (which by the way, got completely messed and had to be thrown away). Had the law restricted purchase of guns, people wouldn't need one in the first place. Now everyday, scores of people are shot dead in SA and USA.

In my personal opinion, governments should not allow civilians to purchase guns (other than air rifles)

Well you couldn't be more wrong. Guns have been protecting U.S. citizens for ages now. You must not be aware of the fact that hundreds of thousands of crimes are stopped each year by law-abiding citizens who carry firearms. Here in the U.S., ppl believe the police will be there when they are needed but the fact of the matter is that the Police show up after a crime and are required only to write reports. If it was up to people like you, we wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Are you telling me you would like to unarm the population and leave them dependent on others to protect them? You're saying you'll wait for others to come when your family needs you?

I own a .30.
CTO(Configured to Order) built.
Would share its pic soon.

This one is the appetizer.....
(Of course i own it)
6ad19e1fb18a980f69beb90f357384ea.jpg

And the pistol is coming soon!

This one is an older one....its my brothers
It is original Italy made, costed 1.25 Lac(Second hand)

0560bdf5b728e7b7323b85e3d9b9d8f9.jpg

P.S i am not the one who is holding the gun! :)

Last edited:
AR-15 with auto option costs Rs, 7 lacs in karachi market.

my locker contains

Winchester .22 lever-action (15 rounds)
Baretta 9mm (8 rounds)
Tokarev TT (9 rounds) - chinese version.

i will try to post pics as soon as i take them

Hello fatman

You mentioned that you have Winchester and Baretta. Did you purchase them locally or international ?

And how much did each cost you ? And how much does a 9mm ammunition cost in Pakistan, for e.g around 1000 rounds of 9mm.

Hello fatman

You mentioned that you have Winchester and Baretta. Did you purchase them locally or international ?

And how much did each cost you ? And how much does a 9mm ammunition cost in Pakistan, for e.g around 1000 rounds of 9mm.

Tarus, Baretta 92 Series, Glock 23/17-L, 17, STAR 9mm semi auto, Sig Sauer, Ruger 9mm, S&W 9mm, Clot 45, Marakov 9mm, M100P Semi Auto all available in Pakistan for respectable importers.

BTW legally you can only carry on your person 30 rounds of pistol ammo, 30 round of rifle ammo or 15 shot gun cartridges, any more and you will need to extend your allowance or get in trouble with the police.

1000 rounds is a bit too much, what do you need that much ammo for?

@ to enigma947, that is a excellent Franchi but am i wrong is is the bluing coming off near the front, try coating it with Gun Grease " Bisley" is my favourite but you can also try Tetra or Parker Hale.

Also how much did you pay for the other variant in the picture above, the one with short and long interchangeable stock?

Regards,

Tarus, Baretta 92 Series, Glock 23/17-L, 17, STAR 9mm semi auto, Sig Sauer, Ruger 9mm, S&W 9mm, Clot 45, Marakov 9mm, M100P Semi Auto all available in Pakistan for respectable importers.
i am damn serious to get any one of the above mentioned ASAP. Provided it fulfills my two requirements, one they are original like hell and second no 'do numberi' in any sense at all.
@ to enigma947, that is a excellent Franchi but am i wrong is is the bluing coming off near the front, try coating it with Gun Grease " Bisley" is my favourite but you can also try Tetra or Parker Hale.
Thankx for the tip buddy.
Also how much did you pay for the other variant in the picture above, the one with short and long interchangeable stock?

Regards,
If i remember correctly it costed Rs 20,000/- as it is made locally.
The prices ranged from 10,000 to 25,000 depending upon the quality of the gun and your pocket.

BTW legally you can only carry on your person 30 rounds of pistol ammo, 30 round of rifle ammo or 15 shot gun cartridges, any more and you will need to extend your allowance or get in trouble with the police.

1000 rounds is a bit too much, what do you need that much ammo for?

Regards,

Thanks for the response

Apologies for not listing my requirement.

I need it for Target Shooting Practice. Where i live, i joined a shooting club which charged 1 9mm bullet for 77 Pak Rupees. So around 1,935 Pak Rupees for 25 bullets (9mm).

Secondly, All the guns you have listed above, are they original or made in pakistan replicas ?

I really have my doubts about buying things in pakistan.

If you dont mind, can you list the names of the importers in pakistan which sell such guns?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom