What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

I have been around them for my work for about 12 years and would not want one unless it became ABSOLUTELY necessary. They are tools for killing plain and simple .

My sentiments exactly, sadly with the world and the environment I live in today it has become more of a need rather then a want. I won’t try to justify me keeping firearms but if my neighbours have them, well then general rule of thumb applies "So Should I".

Remember the first thing they teach in Weapon Handling course "Do Not point the barrel at anything unless you intend to destroy it, now a days films and games have desensitised to guns. Many youth do not understand that there is no reset button and you don’t have first aid kits that can heal injuries with the touch of a button.

Likelihood is if you have a gun then so does the bad guy, perhaps he has more... And in most cases, especially with more powerful calibres the hydrostatic pressure alone usually kills the subject before exsanguination or hypo-volemic shock.

There is a clip on you tube of a Lahori Idiot firing a M14 with 90 round c-mag into the air, the proximity at which is friends are is just mind boggling how was reckless enough to carry out an act like that. Again, firearms are seen as a status symbol and not a weapon which is what they really are, no matter how shiny or “Bling” they look.

Well said!

Another point that should be made is the propensity or firing into the air during "celebrations" my cousin once decided to cap off a few rounds. I had to explain in detail how what goes up will come down and might hit someone.

Rescue Ranger, I took a gunsmithing course here in the US as a trade. However the couse taught much more than gun repair and design. We learned marketing for selling the related products along with the basic operations needed to comply with the laws established here in the US. Now as for my 30-06 the will shoot any brand of ammo Winchester or Remington, as long as the manufacture is using the established guidelines for that particular round. Something I have done for years was loaded my own ammo for some of my guns. The advantage is that the overall cost is lower and for rifles you can design the complete round for the weight of the bullet and find the proper powder charge that provides the best accuracy for that gun. Keep in mind this is all legal in the US.

Thanks for the interaction.

Rescue Ranger, I took a gunsmithing course here in the US as a trade. However the couse taught much more than gun repair and design. We learned marketing for selling the related products along with the basic operations needed to comply with the laws established here in the US. Now as for my 30-06 the will shoot any brand of ammo Winchester or Remington, as long as the manufacture is using the established guidelines for that particular round. Something I have done for years was loaded my own ammo for some of my guns. The advantage is that the overall cost is lower and for rifles you can design the complete round for the weight of the bullet and find the proper powder charge that provides the best accuracy for that gun. Keep in mind this is all legal in the US.

Thanks for the interaction.

Hmm.. Thank you much clearer now! Sadly we don’t have re-loaders, primers or the associated paraphernalia in Pakistan if you live in that is, because it is considered illegal.

But it is a thriving trade outside Punjab!

I AGREE THAT THERE IS NOTHING COOL ABOUT OWNING A GUN BUT I DOESN'T HURT IF YOU CHEER SOME ONE WHO LOVES GUNS.I OWN ONE BECAUSE ITS PART OF MY JOB.BY THE WAY, DO ANY OF GUNSMITHS IN PAKISTAN HAVE WEB SITES WHERE WE CAN SEE THE PRODUCTS AND PRICES? I JUST SAW A VIDEO OF A GUY SHOOTING GLOCK 17 FULL AUTO IN LAHORE. IS IT LEGAL TO HAVE IT IN PAKISTAN WITH 9MM LICENSE AND HOW MUCH S IT? IMO ITS THE PERFECT GUN FOR SELF DEFENCE WITH 31 RD MAGAZINE.

Last edited:
I AGREE THAT THERE IS NOTHING COOL ABOUT OWNING A GUN BUT I DOESN'T HURT IF YOU CHEER SOME ONE WHO LOVES GUNS.I OWN ONE BECAUSE ITS PART OF MY JOB.BY THE WAY, DO ANY OF GUNSMITHS IN PAKISTAN HAVE WEB SITES WHERE WE CAN SEE THE PRODUCTS AND PRICES? I JUST SAW A VIDEO OF A GUY SHOOTING GLOCK 17 FULL AUTO IN LAHORE. IS IT LEGAL TO HAVE IT IN PAKISTAN WITH 9MM LICENSE AND HOW MUCH S IT? IMO ITS THE PERFECT GUN FOR SELF DEFENCE WITH 31 RD MAGAZINE.

Firstly please remove caps lock... :enjoy:

Secondly yes plenty have their webistes which i will post here soon, also no you cannot own a fully auto weapon legally in Pakistan as a civillian you will get arrested and brought infront of ATC: Anti Terrorism Court.

Firearms licence is only avaiable to individual who can pass a SB: Special Branch vetting also known as verification, which is done by checking ur resi and work history and there is a very long waiting list for getting a licence in Pakistan, you can get one if your family is connected!

Also i dont know why people are impressed with that idiot on Youtube what he did was dangerous and stupid...:angry:

Firstly please remove caps lock... :enjoy:

Secondly yes plenty have their webistes which i will post here soon, also no you cannot own a fully auto weapon legally in Pakistan as a civillian you will get arrested and brought infront of ATC: Anti Terrorism Court.

Firearms licence is only avaiable to individual who can pass a SB: Special Branch vetting also known as verification, which is done by checking ur resi and work history and there is a very long waiting list for getting a licence in Pakistan, you can get one if your family is connected!

Also i dont know why people are impressed with that idiot on Youtube what he did was dangerous and stupid...:angry:
thanks very much for the info. and yes i do have connections inside Ministry Of Interior and my 9mm license will be ready by the time i get to Pakistan. i had intention to own a glock only because i can be converted to full auto but since is illegal to do that i will probably go for Beretta storm or the Taurus 24/7 if they are available and within my budget range.I will keep an eye out for your post with websites. REGARDS

thanks very much for the info. and yes i do have connections inside Ministry Of Interior and my 9mm license will be ready by the time i get to Pakistan. i had intention to own a glock only because i can be converted to full auto but since is illegal to do that i will probably go for Beretta storm or the Taurus 24/7 if they are available and within my budget range.I will keep an eye out for your post with websites. REGARDS

Russian built marakov pistol can be converted to Full Auto and give better cyclic rate then Glock WRT (RPM: Rounds Per Minuite) and will only set you back 25,000 PKR. Anyway if you are in Isbd you can use Mobilink Gun Glub: The Gun Club, Islamabad, Pakistan to do the shooting but if like you say you have contacts in Min Interior then they can line up one of the police training school "Range" for you...

Have Fun!

Last edited:
Russian built marakov pistol can be converted to Full Auto and give better cyclic rate then Glock WRT (RPM: Rounds Per Minuite) and will only set you back 25,000 PKR. Anyway if you are in Isbd you can use Mobilink Gun Glub: The Gun Club, Islamabad, Pakistan to do the shooting but if like you say you have contacts in Min Interior then they can line up one of the police training school "Range" for you...

Have Fun!
thanx for the advice but as you said it is illegal to own a full auto gun so i diverted my intentions from full auto unless there are some excuses to own a full auto handgun i will most likely buy what i like when i visit few of the dealers in isl. by the way i searched for the gun you mentioned, no hard feelings but it is ugly and will make me look like im from 18 century and worst of all it blew my imagination of having a light/laser combo mounted on it.i know you will say it will knock down the attacker but common there are much better looking handguns in Pakistan for under 40k.
hey, whats the price difference between 9mm and .40 cal cartridges in pak.? im asking because i might get a .40 cal handgun.i have to send my application next week so i dont want to regret anything and i dont want 2 guns either since i stay in Pakistan for a month or so AND still waiting for the websites.THANX RESCUERANGER
653357f057bcd550924cf076879d7d37.jpg

Last edited:
Is it possible to get any Zastava arms in Pakistan?

They are a Serbian company and they have some interesting kit.

I recently came accross one Zastava CZ999 at a dealer in Khi, asking 50K. It's based on Sig design with decocker lever which also duplicates as slide lock. Felt good in the hand but can't comment on the reliability and accuracy due to no first hand experience.

Well said!

Another point that should be made is the propensity or firing into the air during "celebrations" my cousin once decided to cap off a few rounds. I had to explain in detail how what goes up will come down and might hit someone.

LoL! What goes up, comes down! :lol:

RescueRanger I think you are referring to these idiots eating mangoes and popping off rounds from a AK-47. At least these idiots are doing so in a "Khet" or "baagh" although I have no idea if there is a poor "kisaan" lurking somewhere out there.

:disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here in the US gun laws are different from state to state. The Constitution allows people the "Right to Keep and bear arms." So many people especially in the southern US have guns for hunting and protection. The main idea behind people having guns here, is so the goverment could not opress the people and take away other rights like that of free speech. Just so you know if someone here wants a full-auto weapon, there is licensing involved controlled by the goverment here.

Felons are not allowed to own guns. There are many people here in the US who have a permit to carry a concelled weapon. Believe it or not crime in many of these places has went way down since the passage of laws allowing people to carry weapons pistols and revolvers.

Here in the US gun laws are different from state to state. The Constitution allows people the "Right to Keep and bear arms." So many people especially in the southern US have guns for hunting and protection. The main idea behind people having guns here, is so the goverment could not opress the people and take away other rights like that of free speech. Just so you know if someone here wants a full-auto weapon, there is licensing involved controlled by the goverment here.

Felons are not allowed to own guns. There are many people here in the US who have a permit to carry a concelled weapon. Believe it or not crime in many of these places has went way down since the passage of laws allowing people to carry weapons pistols and revolvers.
you are right PAKIMAN. as more permits are being issued the crime rate is falling and here in new york 542 illegal guns were handed in at police stations with no questions asked and paid $200 per gun.so if we analyze, the criminals are turning their guns because they are afraid the opponent might be carrying a weapon and secondly they can use $$$ more than the gun.
i hope they come up with plans to take the hardcore criminals off the streets but doing that will be almost impossible because i think they(drug dlrs, politicians,govt etc) are under the same umbrella.

A-O-A to All members. I m new here
i wanna Buy Glock 17, 9mm. Pistol
Plz tell me its cost.

Glock 17, 9mm. Pistol

Hi everbody!!

can any body please tell me that what is the arm lisence fee here in pakistan i want to have a BERETTA CO2 Mod. 92 and what is the price of this gun in pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom