What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

Lucky you. I'm somewhat jealous of people who live in California, because though I hate their gun laws and horrible government, taxes, and cost of living, I am extremely obsessed with the mountains. I wish east Texas had mountains all around instead of forests. I visited LA and SF last summer in 2010. I miss it. As for Dallas I have only been there once, a long time ago. I know a guy here from a forum that does build parties, so I have that covered. Only I'll probably buy a complete standard rifle lol.

And I live in the dead center of Sugar Land, by the first colony mall. I'm assuming you went to American Shooting Centers, or ASC. I go there sometimes, its the only range I've ever been to. Let me know when you decide to visit down here again, maybe we can meet up at ASC this thanksgiving holiday. I bought some 185 gr Remington FMJs and 230 gr Winchester ranger T hollow points that I need to test to see if they cycle in my 1911

And you should join the Texasguntalk.com forums, I post on there a lot.

I haven't bought anything from Texas gun trader but I was using it to find a 1911, but everyone on the website were assholes who overvalued their guns. I ended up buying from a guy off the texasguntalk forums. I am only 20 right now, so I can't buy handguns New from FFL dealers.

Wow.so you are on Texasguntalk? I joined a while ago but I am most;y on Calguns!
Actually a well know mod on TGT is also a former Californian and also a mod on Calguns.
His name is MSage.I am sure you,ve seen him in action on the forum. I am supposed to meet up
with him in Austin one of these days.
As for CA. nothing beats the beauty of California but the politics sucks there!
I think you are right about the ASC range..........a very busy place filled with hillbillies . LOL!

Wow.so you are on Texasguntalk? I joined a while ago but I am most;y on Calguns!
Actually a well know mod on TGT is also a former Californian and also a mod on Calguns.
His name is MSage.I am sure you,ve seen him in action on the forum. I am supposed to meet up
with him in Austin one of these days.
As for CA. nothing beats the beauty of California but the politics sucks there!
I think you are right about the ASC range..........a very busy place filled with hillbillies . LOL!

Sunday mornings are usually calm at ASC. And yes, I know of M. Sage. Quite a few members on there are from California, or are in the process of moving from there. I guess they're not as fond of the landscape as I am lol.

you sure you live in karachi??? :laugh:

talk to the youth guys who are paid to wave the MQM flag --he might have a repeater hidden in his shalwaar

LOL I don't see how that is possible to live in Pakistan and not have seen one.

If you are Pakistani you have probably seen a gun

in your house
in the hand of your tribal leaders
in the hands of guards outside banks
rangers outsides universities and roads
in the hands of guards of security companies
police (traffic and other branches)
bodyguards
army check points
gun stores
mobile phone snatchers
weddings .............

the list goes on

The one at the bottom is a AR Carbine 9Sabre Defence Industries) that I sand blasted to removed the finish ...I will be refinishing in magpul green.
Pistos are HK USP full size 40 cal
Glock 27 sub compact 40 cal
Beretta CArbine 40 cal
Bravo Company Ar15 Carbine with Trijicon Holo Sight.
Mossberg 500 12 gauge shotgun.

DSCN0401.JPG

DSCN0402.JPG

IMG_214.jpg
[/IMG]
Few EDC knives, Smith and Wesson Sigma 9mm, Tanfoglio TZ 75 (Jericho 941)

2012-04-03_19-59-27_112-1.jpg

Mossberg maverick 88 Pump Action 12G
Marlin XS7 7.62x 51 Nato
Mosin Nagant
FA cugir M10 AKM
Marlin 795 .22 LR

^^@Ghareeb_Da_Baal

do post Sabre Defence AR when you are finished

I love this thread Im only 18 and i Want 3 or 4 guns desperately any advice where to get them once i get out of this stupid country,i love to have a MP5 and a sub machine gun Ak 47 or any automatic machine gun but practise is nessesary before i get one.

I love this thread Im only 18 and i Want 3 or 4 guns desperately any advice where to get them once i get out of this stupid country,i love to have a MP5 and a sub machine gun Ak 47 or any automatic machine gun but practise is nessesary before i get one.

Taking up shooting as a hobby is great, I dont care for fully auto, but do join a shooting course or train with an experienced shooter. lots of fun ahead of you

IMG_214.jpg
[/IMG]
Few EDC knives, Smith and Wesson Sigma 9mm, Tanfoglio TZ 75 (Jericho 941)

2012-04-03_19-59-27_112-1.jpg

Mossberg maverick 88 Pump Action 12G
Marlin XS7 7.62x 51 Nato
Mosin Nagant
FA cugir M10 AKM
Marlin 795 .22 LR

^^@Ghareeb_Da_Baal

do post Sabre Defence AR when you are finished
bro, guess what? the upper receiver cracked!
I ll post saturday nite.
Locally, I had the lower and upper anodized in FDE! look awesome but now
It s just going to be 2 tone.......

PS added M1A Socom
, SW 38 spcl & Sig 38 .

Back
Top Bottom