What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

justttttttt woooooooooooooooowww

Well is one of licensed babies i hold, many more in my home town of Mianwali:devil:...

My Armalite AR-15 "Sporter Carbine"

---
I will post some more pics soon but in the meantime please share yours...

My locker has:
Glock 22 (Duty gun)
Glock 27 (Backup)
Ruger LCP Elite
Sig 556 Swat Classic (Patrol rifle)
Benelli M4 (Patrol rifle)
Mossberg 500 (Home defense)

In Pakistan, in my village we have two triple twos. Fortunately, my uncle only used them once when there were dacoit raiders, coming to our village at night. The sound scared them and had them running off in their Pajaros. I don't know. It seems like everyone in my family has a gun in Pakistan. Even the poorest farmers are armed with a double barrel.

Anyways I would post a picture but I can't find one. If anyone can, please post it. It's a Kalashnikov variant.

we got 44bore mixed btw what's can any body send specs of 44bore really i dont have any idea about

Here are the only two guns I have left. I used to own a Mosin Nagant 91/30 in 7.62x54r and a romanian AKM, but I sold them both. There is no gun registration in Texas, and I don't need a license to own these.

Here is my Spikes Tactical AR-15, it's a mid length gas system. The flashlight is a Streamlight PolyTac, 130 lumens to blind any home invaders, and it's mounted with an IWC mount. The gun is chambered in 5.56x45/.223

Here are older pictures of it, the one with a mosin nagant sling attached to it is more recent before the flashlight.

IMG_20110409_173300.jpg

IMG_20110309_195733.jpg

IMG_20110309_195808.jpg

and here it is now.

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

And here is my Springfield 1911, A1, GI style. I switched the grips to plain checkered wood grips instead of the double diamond grips.

Here's when I first got it.

1911.jpg

and now.

IMAG0125-1.jpg

And here are some bullets.

Left to right: .45 ACP Winchester Ranger T 230 gr JHP, Remington UMC 185 gr FMJ, .223 remington 55 gr

IMAG0198-1.jpg

Here are pictures of my old mosin nagant 91/30 that I have sold since then. It was made in 1942, Ihzvesk. Note that I had sanded off the old finish.

IMG_20110427_204018.jpg

IMG_20110427_204126.jpg

IMG_20110427_204142.jpg

IMG_20110427_204256.jpg

IMG_20110427_204500.jpg

Here is a 7.62x54R cartridge next to a .223 remington cartridge

IMG_20110310_202601.jpg

BB Gun
colt-1911-18344.jpg

Super Soaker Water Gun
super_soaker_50_1.jpg

But seriously I've never owned a real gun in my life or even fired one, heck I haven't even seen a gun in my life :argh::cry:

Here are the only two guns I have left. I used to own a Mosin Nagant 91/30 in 7.62x54r and a romanian AKM, but I sold them both. There is no gun registration in Texas, and I don't need a license to own these.

Here is my Spikes Tactical AR-15, it's a mid length gas system. The flashlight is a Streamlight PolyTac, 130 lumens to blind any home invaders, and it's mounted with an IWC mount. The gun is chambered in 5.56x45/.223

Here are older pictures of it, the one with a mosin nagant sling attached to it is more recent before the flashlight.

IMG_20110409_173300.jpg

IMG_20110309_195733.jpg

IMG_20110309_195808.jpg

and here it is now.

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

And here is my Springfield 1911, A1, GI style. I switched the grips to plain checkered wood grips instead of the double diamond grips.

Here's when I first got it.

1911.jpg

and now.

IMAG0125-1.jpg

And here are some bullets.

Left to right: .45 ACP Winchester Ranger T 230 gr JHP, Remington UMC 185 gr FMJ, .223 remington 55 gr

IMAG0198-1.jpg

New guy my texan brother!
I am actually going to paint my AR in OD Molyresin fininh. Just had my Sabre Defence AR sand blasted.
Heer is my stuff:
HK USP 40 FS
Glock 27 ( 40 cal)
AR15 CAr Sabre Defence
AR15 Car Bravo Co with Spikes Lower
Beretta CX4 carbine 40 cal
Moss 500 12 Guage pump .

I had an AK( Romy G) that look 100% like your that I sold .....
I built it my self at a AK Build party in Marin County CA 3 yrs ago!.

New guy my texan brother!
I am actually going to paint my AR in OD Molyresin fininh. Just had my Sabre Defence AR sand blasted.
Heer is my stuff:
HK USP 40 FS
Glock 27 ( 40 cal)
AR15 CAr Sabre Defence
AR15 Car Bravo Co with Spikes Lower
Beretta CX4 carbine 40 cal
Moss 500 12 Guage pump .

I had an AK( Romy G) that look 100% like your that I sold .....
I built it my self at a AK Build party in Marin County CA 3 yrs ago!.

Nice! How do you like that BCM upper? And I haven't seen too man OD green AR's, but it sounds like it will be awesome! Everyone seems to love DE/Tan colored AR's, so I stuck with plain black haha. It would be cool to see an AR that was a different color from the norm.

I miss my WASR 10, even though it was bottom of the barrel it still did it's job, and I was considering buying a Saiga and converting it to a standard AK style format at a build party here in Houston, but I don't know if I want to go that route. I want to make sure I can change it from the Saiga handguards to standard AK wooden handguards like in my picture. If not, I'd rather go with another AKM that is already in the normal format I love.

Nice! How do you like that BCM upper? And I haven't seen too man OD green AR's, but it sounds like it will be awesome! Everyone seems to love DE/Tan colored AR's, so I stuck with plain black haha. It would be cool to see an AR that was a different color from the norm.

I miss my WASR 10, even though it was bottom of the barrel it still did it's job, and I was considering buying a Saiga and converting it to a standard AK style format at a build party here in Houston, but I don't know if I want to go that route. I want to make sure I can change it from the Saiga handguards to standard AK wooden handguards like in my picture. If not, I'd rather go with another AKM that is already in the normal format I love.

New guy, I have a ffl up here in DFW that does Saiga stuff. Let me know if you are headed this way!.
I was at some range in Houston last moth near Sugar Land and will probably go there again over TGD weekend!
I ll probably go with a AK from here:( looking at Yugoslavian or polish, no wasr for me ) you can DL the catalog.
Centerfire Systems - AK Firearms
You can also try Texas gun trader.
I ve bought/sold so much stuff from their site!
Oh.havnet shot BCB.
Here is my FED AR, My Ak & USO in nevada shooting trip. This is from Galguns blog where I posted details/pics of my trip so other members can go up there too. This is from when I lived in CA.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=180169

in Texas, you can legally shoot someone who even steps foot onto your property.....whereas here in DC/Maryland area, if you did that you'd go to jail for defending your own property (a lady professor was found dead in her own house --stangled -- this was just 3 houses up from where i am staying)...

nice poppers you have (or had) there, friend.

Any pics of the Romanian AKM? Must have had a good kick to it. AKM and the standard AK-47 are both 7.62mm whereas the AK-74 (which I'm an ardent fanboy of) use the 5.45mm rounds....mags were all inter-changeable though which is a good thing

in Texas, you can legally shoot someone who even steps foot onto your property.....whereas here in DC/Maryland area, if you did that you'd go to jail for defending your own property (a lady professor was found dead in her own house --stangled -- this was just 3 houses up from where i am staying)...

Any pics of the Romanian AKM? Must have had a good kick to it. AKM and the standard AK-47 are both 7.62mm whereas the AK-74 (which I'm an ardent fanboy of) use the 5.45mm rounds....mags were all inter-changeable though which is a good thing
bro, if you click on the link from calguns forum, you can see my AK.
I ll go with the Polish or the Yugo but I am also considering selling my newer AR and get this instead:
KElTecRFB.jpg

New guy, I have a ffl up here in DFW that does Saiga stuff. Let me know if you are headed this way!.
I was at some range in Houston last moth near Sugar Land and will probably go there again over TGD weekend!
I ll probably go with a AK from here:( looking at Yugoslavian or polish, no wasr for me ) you can DL the catalog.
Centerfire Systems - AK Firearms
You can also try Texas gun trader.
I ve bought/sold so much stuff from their site!
Oh.havnet shot BCB.
Here is my FED AR, My Ak & USO in nevada shooting trip. This is from Galguns blog where I posted details/pics of my trip so other members can go up there too. This is from when I lived in CA.
Pictures from my shooting trip to Virginai City............ - Calguns.net

Lucky you. I'm somewhat jealous of people who live in California, because though I hate their gun laws and horrible government, taxes, and cost of living, I am extremely obsessed with the mountains. I wish east Texas had mountains all around instead of forests. I visited LA and SF last summer in 2010. I miss it. As for Dallas I have only been there once, a long time ago. I know a guy here from a forum that does build parties, so I have that covered. Only I'll probably buy a complete standard rifle lol.

And I live in the dead center of Sugar Land, by the first colony mall. I'm assuming you went to American Shooting Centers, or ASC. I go there sometimes, its the only range I've ever been to. Let me know when you decide to visit down here again, maybe we can meet up at ASC this thanksgiving holiday. I bought some 185 gr Remington FMJs and 230 gr Winchester ranger T hollow points that I need to test to see if they cycle in my 1911

And you should join the Texasguntalk.com forums, I post on there a lot.

I haven't bought anything from Texas gun trader but I was using it to find a 1911, but everyone on the website were assholes who overvalued their guns. I ended up buying from a guy off the texasguntalk forums. I am only 20 right now, so I can't buy handguns New from FFL dealers.

I think they have to have been attempting or had already broken in for you to shoot them legally lol. I miss every one of those guns lol. That's all of them in the pics.

Back
Top Bottom