What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

The workmanship and quality of the CZ is just so hard to beat, especially for the price. I know, the old .30-06 is kinda boring, but I was born and raised in the American west and it is still the standard. You can do so much with it as you said. Where did you hunt in the US? p.s., I have a .243 in a Colt Sauer, made by Sauer and Sohn from Germany. Very fine piece. It's my whitetail and antelope gun.

The workmanship and quality of the CZ is just so hard to beat, especially for the price. I know, the old .30-06 is kinda boring, but I was born and raised in the American west and it is still the standard. You can do so much with it as you said. Where did you hunt in the US? p.s., I have a .243 in a Colt Sauer, made by Sauer and Sohn from Germany. Very fine piece. It's my whitetail and antelope gun.

True but I'm just too indulged in an affair with my Blaser R93 and Steyr-Mannilicher Luxus. CZ was the first but not the last and least.

I've hunted in Monata, Arizona, Maryland etc.

army1.jpg

yours truly on the right with C7.

wow look what this retard does towards the end, hes actually firing towards (but above) people, and the gun is shaking :crazy::crazy:

You should learn to respect your weapon.
I learned traditional Ottoman style archery, and i learned all about the health and safety before they even let me touch the bow.
btw i own a few bows but i don't think it counts here :D

EDIT - another one look at the end he thinks hes a hero

Last edited by a moderator:
Om Gosh! :rofl: I love how everyone is just sitting there, not the least bit concerned that automatic weapons are being fired above their heads at a wedding party. I've never been to a wedding like that, well, one where the father of the bride was armed...but that was different.

I have no words for such lunacy and sheer ........ I cannot think of the lowest word for such imbecilic m***********.

It's best that Darwin takes a tolls on these idiots and is in the best interest of their peers and contemporaries that they kill themselves with their acts.

The government should have a certain standards & criteria for issuing licenses esp licenses of automatic weapons.

These people are worst than animals. Let's hope natural selection doesnt work for them or alternately government should sterile such individuals not allowing them to breed. :-/

Preposterous pig swills!

My apologies to the forum for my offensive language but I'm so pissed off watching this video. A friend's 5 year old niece, the cutest kid that you could imagine, died from a stray bullet that came from a wedding party going on closeby.

Preposterous pig swills!

My apologies to the forum for my offensive language but I'm so pissed off watching this video. A friend's 5 year old niece, the cutest kid that you could imagine, died from a stray bullet that came from a wedding party going on closeby.

God thats horrible!!!
I'm sorry

@ Jahanzaib, good idea. You could probably get into elected office with such a stance.
Severe grief hearing about what happened to your friends niece, my aunts baby daughter suffered the same fate.
Hope those who did cut that innocent childs life short got what they deserved.

wow look what this retard does towards the end, hes actually firing towards (but above) people, and the gun is shaking :crazy::crazy:
TAArsa56JYs[/media] - Firing in a wedding ceremony in pakistan

You should learn to respect your weapon.
I learned traditional Ottoman style archery, and i learned all about the health and safety before they even let me touch the bow.
btw i own a few bows but i don't think it counts here :D

EDIT - another one look at the end he thinks hes a hero
[url="
- **** stunt 009[/url]

WTF !!! Morons!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right jahanzaib. I should not have made light of something that dangerous. I apologize. What you said is I'm sure, not the only time such a tragedy has occurred. How terrible.

Preposterous pig swills!

These bastards should be locked in jail for firing like that.A EX-PAF Pilot (war hero) lost his eyes because of stray bullet last year.

HK Mp-5

[video=metacafe;2158325/firing_h_k_mp_5_in_islamabad/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2158325/firing_h_k_mp_5_in_islamabad/[/video]

Back
Top Bottom