What's new

Whats happening to US Economy? - Not Good!

USA needs to cut defence budget and put extra money to encourage investment into its country.

Its USA own fault spending billions on defence.

i think its ok to spend on defence because its a superpower, but the real problem is that they are fighting some wars for no reason, seriously why would they attack Libya? gaddaffi if stubborn.

You must have been googling like mad to produce that piece of fiction. lol Tell me is the reason u is not happy because you were hoping that america would defend you from that country called pakistan thas smaller than you but has a bigger heart? And now look slike uou have beeaxx licking americans and they might turn around to you and say lend us a tenner mate lol

You need to check your history, it was USA that threathen to attack India, after Pakistan asked for USA help.

Only for USA to get scared and do nothing whe USSR came to the Indian Ocean.

The Great Depression had devastating effects in virtually every country, rich and poor. Personal income, tax revenue, profits and prices dropped, while international trade plunged by more than 50%. Unemployment in the U.S. rose to 25%

Current unemployment..9.2% (a hint...25% is greater than 9.2%, in any country. World trade has yet to drop 50% in this recession)

Other economic downturns have been called a "great depression", but none had been as widespread, or lasted for so long. Various nations have experienced brief or extended periods of economic downturns, which were referred to as "depressions", but none have had such a widespread global impact

Some journalists and economists have taken to calling the late-2000s recession the "Great Recession" in allusion to the Great Depression
(a recession is not a "depression")

Ok well we are in a different position. The reserve currency is the US dollar. Oh you know what your right mate amrican economy great. lol the unemployment figures a few days ago were just a mirage. its just a blip. lol

Tell me if God came on this earth and told you that islam was the correct religion would you listen?

You must have been googling like mad to produce that piece of fiction. lol Tell me is the reason u is not happy because you were hoping that america would defend you from that country called pakistan thats smaller than you but has a bigger heart? And now looks like u have been axx licking americans and they might turn around to you and say lend us a tenner mate lol

lol, Aren't you talking about Pakistanis declaring their love affair with china?? its now that US has cut your pocket money that you suddenly started jumping like frustrated kids....We have no threat from Pakistan, look at your condition..can you be a threat to us?? but at the same time, it is in India's favour (and perhaps whole world's) if US remain Superpower, and Pakistan has nothing to do in this case (once WOT ends, Pakistan will be sidelined) dont make yourself look that important :lol:

The us economy is really giant, people dont get the fact that if the American economy fails then all world would go into recession, so why some people want usa to go bust i have no idea.
also if they go bust what will happene to hollywood i cant live without their films lol.

i think its ok to spend on defence because its a superpower, but the real problem is that they are fighting some wars for no reason, seriously why would they attack Libya? gaddaffi if stubborn.

Because gadaffi said he would not accept us dollar for his oil. this simple act threatens america more than all the nukes on the planet. same happend with iraq. Iran is under sanctions cos they wont accept us dollar. The americans dollar lose reserve currency status and they ar finished

Ok well we are in a different position. The reserve currency is the US dollar. Oh you know what your right mate amrican economy great. lol the unemployment figures a few days ago were just a mirage. its just a blip. lol

Tell me if God came on this earth and told you that islam was the correct religion would you listen?

Not saying the current situation isn't bad...just was correcting the post that claimed it was worse than the depression. If I found out Islam was the correct religeon..of course I would listen! Until then...agnostic.

The us economy is really giant, people dont get the fact that if the American economy fails then all world would go into recession, so why some people want usa to go bust i have no idea.
also if they go bust what will happene to hollywood i cant live without their films lol.

only failed country can wish this because they are already failed..they have nothing to lose :woot:

lol, Aren't you talking about Pakistanis declaring their love affair with china?? its now that US has cut your pocket money that you suddenly started jumping like frustrated kids....We have no threat from Pakistan, look at your condition..can you be a threat to us?? but at the same time, it is in India's favour (and perhaps whole world's) if US remain Superpower, and Pakistan has nothing to do in this case (once wWOT ends, Pakistan will be sidelined) dont make yourself look that important :lol:

The only money america gave was to bribe a few familys who then invest in america. But indianjee please tell me why u is so obsessed with litlle pakistan is it because we have bigger heart than u lol. why most of your army facing us rather than chian eh eh salla

Because gadaffi said he would not accept us dollar for his oil. this simple act threatens america more than all the nukes on the planet. same happend with iraq. Iran is under sanctions cos they wont accept us dollar. The americans dollar lose reserve currency status and they ar finished

Heard this before. Quadafi was an irritant, but his proclamations can't change much. As far as this little affair with Libya, the French and British were in front for this. Thier reasoning? Not sure..but I suspect it was to show tht Europe could have policy of thier own (by policy I mean ability to project force)

The only money america gave was to bribe a few familys who then invest in america. But indianjee please tell me why u is so obsessed with litlle pakistan is it because we have bigger heart than u lol. why most of your army facing us rather than chian eh eh salla

Why are you soo fascinated with heart sizes?

only failed country can wish this because they are already failed..they have nothing to lose :woot:

That true but just b/c they are failed does not mean they have to wish the whole world into recession. all failed state like iran,N.korea they all hate the us its a bit strange. some would say its b/c of usa that they are failed state but you cant blame everything on the americans and jews.

do you know almost 50% pakistani depend on aid for food??

anyways, you obviously have heart big enough to shelter world's most wanted people, to allow US drone etc..

and why you complaining of our Army staring at your country?? scared?? lol, Chines do not send terrorists across border unlike our infamous western neighbors..

There is a world beyond PDF, just go out and see mirror!! this site is making you think like Pakistan is a superpower and not a.......:lol:

That true but just b/c they are failed does not mean they have to wish the whole world into recession. all failed state like iran,N.korea they all hate the us its a bit strange. some would say its b/c of usa that they are failed state but you cant blame everything on the americans and jews.

yeah, they only know how to blame others, and thats one of the major reason for their failure...A powerful USA is necessary for a stable world and that is very well understood by some Rising powers such as India !!

yeah, they only know how to blame others, and thats one of the major reason for their failure...A powerful USA is necessary for a stable world and that is very well understood by some Rising powers such as India !!

Thats very true i guess in the end they are simply Jealous.

Back
Top Bottom