What's new

Whats good in pakistan and whats good in india

802ff10e622eccee7ab0c5c160dbad70.jpg

I love Indian songs, movies (some), cultural and religious diversity, sweets, archeological sites, and landscape. I wish i could visit some time.

For Pak:
Their music, their hospitality, their food, their passion (about certain things), and their cricket.

For China:
Their hard work, their cultural and historic heritage, their unity and their cuisine.

For Sri Lanka:
Their no nonsesne approach to matters (eg fighting terrorism), their open and friendly attitude, their cricket and their beautiful coastlines.

For Bangladesh: Their determination, their ability to adapt to situations (something i saw in Bangladeshis here in botswana) and their tiger reserves.

And one thing i respect in common about all the above: family values.

well its about all the south asian dishes they are spiecy.. & this make our food different from rest of the asia and world...
even foreigners find food items of south asia more delicious then their own food

One thing about both India and Pakistan which makes them very special: they would bash each other the whole day but when someone say a good thing or word all of them would forget everything and will be friend again like nothing happened. And thats the beauty of south asian people.

In the past 5 years i hve made many friends from india and we go out together, eat,play, stuy and live together!! never had a problem even whilst we discussed all these wars we had fought most of me mates say on both sides of borders ppl have love for their counterparts but the governments dont see it. !!

btw i like haiderabadi dishes.. very yummm

The best things about India is Meetahi, India rocks in Sweets i must say!!

Back
Top Bottom