What's new

Whatever

Bro he is super cute by Indian standards. He is like in the top 1% most beautiful Indians. if he loses a bit of fat he can be Sharukh's replacement.

@SuvarnaTeja @Naofumi @KedarT @vishwambhar @Drizzt @STREANH @StraightEdge, this calls for a thread on Indian male beauty. Beauty as in charm in the classic sense and not just some modern bodybuilder type with a four-week-old stubble. Let us give competition to Cocomo's "beautiful" "Excuse me, aap bhi" Pakistani.

what a very nice and humble man

@jamahir

1652957219576.png

what a very nice and humble man

@jamahir

View attachment 845361

I said no bodybuilder with a four-week-old stubble and you brought in one with a four-year-old one ? And with all that chalkpiece smeared on his forehead and his Baba Ramdev hair from which angle does he appear to you as "male beauty" ? Send him back to Ramdev's ashram.

from which angle does he appear to you as "male beauty" ?
where on earth did I ever even hint he's a "male beauty" ? LOL

just a good rags to riches and fame story, told cinematically in the film 'Million Dollar Arm' .. you can watch it on DIsney+

where on earth did I ever even hint he's a "male beauty" ? LOL

just a good rags to riches and fame story, told cinematically in the film 'Million Dollar Arm' .. you can watch it on DIsney+

Sports stars are either useless or callous or allied with crooks :

Sports stars are either useless or callous or allied with crooks :
so, is Sachin not allowed to have an opinion on things ?

I'm proud of and happy for both Sachin's and Rinku's achievements. :agree:

Jai Hind !

so, is Sachin not allowed to have an opinion on things ?

I'm proud of and happy for both Sachin's and Rinku's achievements. :agree:

Jai Hind !

Sachin is an opportunistic and non-empathetic idiot allying with criminals and his opinion will not elict reciprocal sympathy by those who can think.

And stop posting vids and pics of those who indulge in the barbaric activity of wrestling especially so violently.

Sachin is an opportunistic and non-empathetic idiot allying with criminals and his opinion will not elict reciprocal sympathy by those who can think.

And stop posting vids and pics of those who indulge in the barbaric activity of wrestling especially so violently.
Sachin is a gift to mankind, spl us cricket lovers. You'd hang you head in shame if you only knew how much he gives back to the community, spl to the poorest. He is also probably the most gifted and greatest batsmen of our generation.

and watch that Rinku Singh movie, Khali, Rinku.. from small villages in rural Bihar and Punjab, humble folk..

you just don't get it, do you ? :disagree:

You'd hang you head in shame if you only knew how much he gives back to the community, spl to the poorest.

Of course, by wanting to take away their rights to protest and by allying with those who were calling the protestors as "anti-nationals", "terrorists", "nuisances" and what not when it is the callers who were that. Nice way Sachin gave back to the community.

We are officially in the.....

Attachments

• 20220519_181217.png
    20220519_181217.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom