What's new

Whatever

33c1d604e9af6583d92038be37406c3b-islam-quran-allah-islam.jpg

A German Muslim scholar when he was asked about TERRORISM and Islam. He said. "Who started the first world war? Not Muslims!! Who started the second world war? Not Muslims!! Who killed 6 million Jews in the Holocaust ? Not Muslims. Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Not Muslims!! Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 50 million of Indians in south America? Not Muslims!! Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown overboard into Atlantic ocean? Not Muslims!! No, NOT Muslims!! First of all, You will have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad. It is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same. He is a Terrorist. So first remove this double standards. Then come to the point. I am proud to be a MUSLIM !! ARE YOU?? SPREAD THIS Message & don't BREAK THE CHAIN!!

Sir why would you post stuff like that - - - - - - ? Come out of the victim mentality, move on and make a fortune out of a situation - - - - - ? What made you copy paste it?

Bhutto, navaz and zardari !

Immanuel kant wali ada dikhaai aap NY b yahan ..
Aisi bat kahi jis ka na sir samjh aya na paaun .. :partay:

It was a compliment my lady :yes4:

Sir why would you post stuff like that - - - - - - ? Come out of the victim mentality, move on and make a fortune out of a situation - - - - - ? What made you copy paste it?

Bhutto, navaz and zardari !

It was a compliment my lady :yes4:
Acha ggg

Today a friend whatsApp me a video (which seems from South Punjab area to me), a young man was dancing in a lungi only, along female dancers while there were some 30+ spectators and all this was happening in a school. The man dancing to “me ludya paava” suddenly throw his lungi and keep dancing nacked while in the background, on the classroom wall , i could clearly see this couplet by iqbal

394A0AF1-8B85-44FD-B6FA-11981EF79503.gif

These two lines have words like

Tarbeyat,
Tere = maa
Anjum,
ghar,
Ajdaad,
Izzat

I saw none in that person. We, as a society, where are we going ?

@Zibago , @Imran Khan , @Joe Shearer , @jamahir , @Tps43 , @Mentee

For @jamahir , and @Joe Shearer who can’t read urdu. This is a ghazal Which Allama Iqbal wrote in the memory of his mother.

8CDF284E-465E-49E7-9A88-A1E12D6DA329.jpeg

Today a friend whatsApp me a video (which seems from South Punjab area to me), a young man was dancing in a lungi only, along female dancers while there were some 30+ spectators and all this was happening in a school. The man dancing to “me ludya paava” suddenly throw his lungi and keep dancing nacked while in the background, on the classroom wall , i could clearly see this couplet by iqbal

View attachment 549961

Tarbeyat,
Tere = maa
Anjum,
ghar,
Ajdaad,
Izzat

For @jamahir , and @Joe Shearer who can’t read urdu. This is a ghazal Which Allama Iqbal wrote in the memory of his mother.

View attachment 549962
we are living a society of 220 million people sir . almost every kind of lakhs of people living in this society . please do not take very serious the social issues .

View attachment 549961

Tarbeyat,
Tere = maa
Anjum,
ghar,
Ajdaad,
Izzat

View attachment 549962
How ironic

we are living a society of 220 million people sir . almost every kind of lakhs of people living in this society . please do not take very serious the social issues .

The detailed story plot that i told you have “more then one” issues sir.

1. Mujra where 30-40+ horny spectators surround 2 girls and we all know what happens in such mujras. I am noy against dance, neithe am i against dancing as a profession, i love dance. But the mujra that we have in Pakistan is nothing to be proud of.

2. The lcoation of such act. I.e; schools. Pakistan is “maybe the only country” where everything can happen in schools except learning. Teachers palak leky ajati hy sir kay school time me ye saaf krky kaat lengi gar me asani hoge, bindi le ati hy. And what not. But usky upar ab mujry b schools me ????

3. The whole going commando and shooting F-22 thing in public.

Sir problem ye ni kay we are too much to handle/control. Problem ye hay kay ham aisa kuch dek b le to “ary koi to nikal he ata itny saary jo hy” keh ky ignore maar dety hy. Me aoki example deta hun, Pta hy sir Sbse barra zaalim kon hota hy ? Ghareeb. Qunky ghareeb rule thory ga, phadda daly ga , masla kry ga, lekin jab usko pakro gy to “ary saab me to ghareeb admi mery choty choty bachy chor do mjhy saab” rony lg jaye ga. yahan kisi ko aik try oe success nj milti job interview ya aisay kisi cheez me to wo next time or mehnat krta. Ghareeb banda “ary ghareeb ko kon leta aisy post pe” keh kay kisak jata ziada mehnat se... to janab ghareeb ko chaahye kay apni ghurbat ka rona naa roy or hamy b chaahye kay ham b 210 million hone ka rona naa he roy. Ni to pir sb bety rahn gy emperiors new clothes ki wah wah krn gy kay bhai kia silaae hue hy hamari society kay jaamy ki. Wah .... halanky haqeeqat me sab nangy ghoom rahy hy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom