What's new

Whatever

The detailed story plot that i told you have “more then one” issues sir.

1. Mujra where 30-40+ horny spectators surround 2 girls and we all know what happens in such mujras. I am noy against dance, neithe am i against dancing as a profession, i love dance. But the mujra that we have in Pakistan is nothing to be proud of.

2. The lcoation of such act. I.e; schools. Pakistan is “maybe the only country” where everything can happen in schools except learning. Teachers palak leky ajati hy sir kay school time me ye saaf krky kaat lengi gar me asani hoge, bindi le ati hy. And what not. But usky upar ab mujry b schools me ????

3. The whole going commando and shooting F-22 thing in public.

Sir problem ye ni kay we are too much to handle/control. Problem ye hay kay ham aisa kuch dek b le to “ary koi to nikal he ata itny saary jo hy” keh ky ignore maar dety hy. Me aoki example deta hun, Pta hy sir Sbse barra zaalim kon hota hy ? Ghareeb. Qunky ghareeb rule thory ga, phadda daly ga , masla kry ga, lekin jab usko pakro gy to “ary saab me to ghareeb admi mery choty choty bachy chor do mjhy saab” rony lg jaye ga. yahan kisi ko aik try oe success nj milti job interview ya aisay kisi cheez me to wo next time or mehnat krta. Ghareeb banda “ary ghareeb ko kon leta aisy post pe” keh kay kisak jata ziada mehnat se... to janab ghareeb ko chaahye kay apni ghurbat ka rona naa roy or hamy b chaahye kay ham b 210 million hone ka rona naa he roy. Ni to pir sb bety rahn gy emperiors new clothes ki wah wah krn gy kay bhai kia silaae hue hy hamari society kay jaamy ki. Wah .... halanky haqeeqat me sab nangy ghoom rahy hy.
It is simply people are going astray from the right path. I haven't seen it but it can still be true. Religion gives us ethic and morality. You remove the religion, you get these kinds of debauchery.

Because it's an ad, aired in the early 90s.
@Valar. Bhai, do you have more info about this ad?

It was a promotional ad by a Cigarette brand named Morven Gold. Logo of which was shown in the end of the video. It was considered as one of the finest ads.

jjjjj.jpg

I presume that's Punjabi

Yes sir it is

It is simply people are going astray from the right path. I haven't seen it but it can still be true. Religion gives us ethic and morality. You remove the religion, you get these kinds of debauchery.

Religion aside, humanity was supposed to be moral, otherwise whats the difference between us and animals ? Animals work on nature i mean the way they are born, move, eat, etc all came built-in. On the other hand We humans were supposed to act based on moral code and principles. Saary sharad-dawaab bany pir rahy hy..

And for the video, i shared it with @Mentee , @Hell hound , @Tps43 and others.

Now this is a new theory after a month of the debacle because now they have to Abhi None Done, whose career has been terminated thanks to the clever handling by Pakistan. The hero turned into zero when second video was released.

The poor guy was thinking to receive a hero's welcome at Wagah but got a cold shoulder..even the soldiers did not salute Mr Wing Cmdr. Not even his family was there to receive. He got fired immediately with lump sum amount. Debriefing revealed he told EVERYTHING to Pakistani investigators. So fixing the blame on him is necessary and they finally came up with a story.

Not realising that he had crossed the Line of Control, Abhinandan locked on to an F-16 of the Pakistan Air Force and fired his R-73 air-to-air missile seconds before his plane was shot at. In a matter of seconds, both aircraft went tumbling down into Azad Kashmir.
Lolzzzz, locked and fired but instead got his own *** busted :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Hi @BHarwana why did your thread got locked??

Last edited:
Now this is a new theory after a month of the debacle because now they have to Abhi None Done, whose career has been terminated thanks to the clever handling by Pakistan. The hero turned into zero when second video was released.

The poor guy was thinking to receive a hero's welcome at Wagah but got a cold shoulder..even the soldiers did not salute Mr Wing Cmdr. Not even his family was there to receive. He got fired immediately with lump sum amount. Debriefing revealed he told EVERYTHING to Pakistani investigators. So fixing the blame on him is necessary and they finally came up with a story.

Lolzzzz, locked and fired but instead got his own *** busted :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Hi @BHarwana why did your thread got locked?? some mod is feeling bad for India?
Nope the it is good they locked it the news was a click bait by India to promote about shooting down of F-16. I agree with mods there it was my mistake should have filtered that part out.

@war&peace any ways how are you? Back after some time.

Nope the it is good they locked it the news was a click bait by India to promote about shooting down of F-16. I agree with mods there it was my mistake should have filtered that part out.

@war&peace any ways how are you? Back after some time.
Yeah I spotted that crap and marked it red.
I'm fine Alhamdulillah.. I'm back but @django isn't.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom