What's new

Whatever

:)Zaki g kabhi bhool k 1 aadh smiley bhi use kr lia kro apne post mein… dekho na kitna dull lag rha hy…

What kind of smiley? I already use a lot of similes in my posts
Pakistan anay pr Zaki ka attitude bhi kuch aesa hoga:
Well disagree with most of the points that you raised but following are points that I can agree upon

Sneezes and says ‘Excuse me’.
Instead I prefer to say "Shukr-e-Alhamdullilah"
Avoids eating spicy food.
Well I don't eat spicy food, doesn't matter If i am in Pakistan or abroad
Tries to drink “Diet Coke”, instead of Normal Coke. Eats Pizza instead of Dosa.
Well I am no longer addicted to Coka Cola or Pepsi and only drink for once or twice per month, that is also true that i prefer Diet Coke over Coca Cola
Looks suspiciously towards any Hotel/Dhaba food.
Depends, usually i don't mind eating anywhere but that is true i cannot/refrain eat in the "Rerhi" kinda mobile shops.
From the luggage bag, does not remove the stickers of the Airways by which he traveled back to Pakistan, even after 4 months of arrival.
yeah true, I never pay attention to luggage stickers so if they are sticky, sometimes they are still found on my luggage bags after 1 year of my arrival. In fact I am sure there will be one or two stickers left on my bags when I travelled back to Pakistan in 2008 and in Saudi Arabia in 2009.
Tries to begin any conversation with “In the UK ….” or “When I was in UK…”

Well i refrain telling others that I live abroad. Its against my personality and attitude. In fact when I go to Pakistan, I wear very ordinary dresses (usually Salwar Kameez only) with 90% clean Urdu language and many times peoples failed to distinguish me from a group of peoples if someone knew I have come from abroad and in an attempt to recognize the foreigner they usually pointed out my cousins instead. If you see the way I live in Pakistan, it is almost unrecognisable that I ever visited any foreign country in life. But definitely the habits that I have inherited from this culture are bit different and If you notice them you can notice my way of thinking usually contrasts with the common peoples opinion of Pakistan and unfortunately I don't compromise on my principles so be it as it is. I don't compare Pakistan with other countries but yes in order to prove my point I have given an example of number of countries in past just like i do in UK as well

Thanks for your time by the way

Assalam o alikum warehmatullaha wabarakatuhoo

how are you allz

walaikumusalam warehmatullaha wabarakatuhoo

alhamdolillah fine bus zara FLU ho gaya hai

flu-cartoon_1.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom