What's new

Whatever

note to ab hamare zamane ke bhi nahi chalte Imran bhai :lol: mujhe yaad hai jab Pakistan main "sikkay" (coins) bhi howa karte thay aur itna sasta zamana thaa ke 2-4 rupees main hum kuch naa kuch khaa pee bhi sakte thay. School se ghar aana ho to itna "karaya" de ke ghar aa sakte thay. Aur agar kuch lena ho to top pops aur chocolates waghera araam se mil jaati thee :P

Ab to bank ne woh note bhi khatum kar diye howay hain, ab to shayad 1 rupee ka note hai bhi ke nahi...... yeh bhi yaad nahi..... 2 rupees ka bhi badal gaya - balke saray hi badal gaye :P

PS: Hamare zamane main 1,2,5,10,20,50,100,500 aur 1000 ka to bohat hi bara note thaa. 1000 rupees ka pata nahi kya kuch nahi aa jaata thaa us zamane main

Burger 7-8 rupees ka hota thaa :P phir barhte barhte 12 rupees tak gaya i think jab main UK aa gaya :D

aysi baty yaad mat dila yaar mughy jana hai ab jaldi khud dekhny mera dil na tor:frown:

2.jpg

note to ab hamare zamane ke bhi nahi chalte Imran bhai :lol: mujhe yaad hai jab Pakistan main "sikkay" (coins) bhi howa karte thay aur itna sasta zamana thaa ke 2-4 rupees main hum kuch naa kuch khaa pee bhi sakte thay. School se ghar aana ho to itna "karaya" de ke ghar aa sakte thay. Aur agar kuch lena ho to top pops aur chocolates waghera araam se mil jaati thee :P

Ab to bank ne woh note bhi khatum kar diye howay hain, ab to shayad 1 rupee ka note hai bhi ke nahi...... yeh bhi yaad nahi..... 2 rupees ka bhi badal gaya - balke saray hi badal gaye :P

PS: Hamare zamane main 1,2,5,10,20,50,100,500 aur 1000 ka to bohat hi bara note thaa. 1000 rupees ka pata nahi kya kuch nahi aa jaata thaa us zamane main

Burger 7-8 rupees ka hota thaa :P phir barhte barhte 12 rupees tak gaya i think jab main UK aa gaya :D

:)Zaki g kabhi bhool k 1 aadh smiley bhi use kr lia kro apne post mein… dekho na kitna dull lag rha hy…

Pakistan anay pr Zaki ka attitude bhi kuch aesa hoga:

Tries to use credit cards in a road side hotel.

Drinks and carries mineral water and always speaks of being health conscious.

Sprays deodorant so that he doesn’t need to take bath.

Sneezes and says ‘Excuse me’.

Doesn’t forget to complain about the air pollution. Keeps complaining every time he steps out.

Tries to figure all the prices in GBP as far as possible (but deep inside multiplies by 250).

Tries to see the % of fat on the cover of a milk pocket.

Makes fun of Pakistan Standard Time and the Pakistani Road Conditions.

Even after 2 months, complaints about “Jet Lag”.

Avoids eating spicy food.

Tries to drink “Diet Coke”, instead of Normal Coke. Eats Pizza instead of Dosa.

Tries to complain about any thing in Pakistan as if he is experiencing it for the first time. Asks questions etc. about Pakistan as though its his first visit to Pakistan .

Looks suspiciously towards any Hotel/Dhaba food.

Few more important ones:

From the luggage bag, does not remove the stickers of the Airways by which he traveled back to Pakistan, even after 4 months of arrival.

Takes the cabin luggage bag to short visits in Pakistan and tries to roll the bag on Pakistani Roads.

Tries to begin any conversation with “In the UK ….” or “When I was in UK…”

:)Zaki g kabhi bhool k 1 aadh smiley bhi use kr lia kro apne post mein… dekho na kitna dull lag rha hy…

Pakistan anay pr Zaki ka attitude bhi kuch aesa hoga:

Tries to use credit cards in a road side hotel.

Drinks and carries mineral water and always speaks of being health conscious.

Sprays deodorant so that he doesn’t need to take bath.

Sneezes and says ‘Excuse me’.

Doesn’t forget to complain about the air pollution. Keeps complaining every time he steps out.

Tries to figure all the prices in GBP as far as possible (but deep inside multiplies by 250).

Tries to see the % of fat on the cover of a milk pocket.

Makes fun of Pakistan Standard Time and the Pakistani Road Conditions.

Even after 2 months, complaints about “Jet Lag”.

Avoids eating spicy food.

Tries to drink “Diet Coke”, instead of Normal Coke. Eats Pizza instead of Dosa.

Tries to complain about any thing in Pakistan as if he is experiencing it for the first time. Asks questions etc. about Pakistan as though its his first visit to Pakistan .

Looks suspiciously towards any Hotel/Dhaba food.

Few more important ones:

From the luggage bag, does not remove the stickers of the Airways by which he traveled back to Pakistan, even after 4 months of arrival.

Takes the cabin luggage bag to short visits in Pakistan and tries to roll the bag on Pakistani Roads.

Tries to begin any conversation with “In the UK ….” or “When I was in UK…”

You have explained very nicely about some pakistanis returnig from foreign countries but I don't think so zaki will behave like that..

I was thinking ke PDF pe kuch logon ki english itni achi nahi hai, espacially hum Pakistani members main se kuch log hain jo lack of english ki waja se misunderstand karte hain posts ya phir likh nahi paatay. May be humain koi aisi thread banani chahiye jo hamari community ki help karay english seekhne main. I am sure kaafi log espacially Whatever thread ke log sahi english nahi bol paate jis ki waja se baat ka matlub badalne ka chance ho jaata hai. Suggest any idea peoples?

Kya karna chahiye un logon ka :) - Main participate karne ko tayyar hon, jis tara bhi meri help chahiye aap logon ko :D - next koi aur dhondho :D

Yes very good idea. Me your first student :cheers:

Zaki yaar you are late a bit in english classes laikin phr bi mujhey bi sikhaao english ...:D

To asim,

i never think that i am going to thank asim.
previously i think u r one sided.
due to this reason i opened the thread(about asim),consequently u banned me(laxman).

but the thread 'attack on hinduism' proof me wrong.:tup:
sorry saab,,,,

To asim,

i never think that i am going to thank asim.
previously i think u r one sided.
due to this reason i opened the thread(about asim),consequently u banned me(laxman).

but the thread 'attack on hinduism' proof me wrong.:tup:
sorry saab,,,,

Whatever..... :P

Back
Top Bottom