What's new

Whatever

Salaam Guys

@ SURB me going to northern area. What my cousin told me is that we will visit Fairy Meadows and also go to the base camp of Naga Purbat (THE KILLER MOUNTAIN and me scared )

Which place you visited???

pm him caz he may not b abl 2 follow dis thread.

why???

And how about your loss. that 1491 pounds i think so. How many you recovered?

it was above 1500 and then reduced to 1491 and now its 1542 and market closed on friday.

Don't worry hopefully next week will bring a lot of happiness and release my from this tension Insha'Allah

Salaam Guys

@ SURB me going to northern area. What my cousin told me is that we will visit Fairy Meadows and also go to the base camp of Naga Purbat (THE KILLER MOUNTAIN and me scared )

my elder brother went to Fairy meadows & Nanga Parbat base camp with his friends 1 month ago.... he took lot of pictures....

some shots... :)
010620101647.jpg

010620101656.jpg

010620101662.jpg

010620101649.jpg

010620101721.jpg

:pakistan:

will share more pictures in Beautiful Pakistan's thread soon...

Salaam Guys

Best of luck.......fairy meadows was awesome a beauty,you will love it.

Please confirm is it the nanga parbat or mulka parbat?

And yeah guys I'm back from Peshawar.:)

Was hot there.......but the place where i stayed was nice and pretty secure.:smokin:
Enjoyed shopping.:)

Aslaam o alaikum dosto...:)

Zaki bhai ready ho jao eagle jee aa gai hain... meri haar ka badla ab woh lain gi... :P

@ zaki kal ka koi time rkh lo for match and post here. I'll be there :).

Bye bye for today. Busy wth a VC at all the branches.

Regards,
FE

Back
Top Bottom