What's new

Whatever

you are lucky bro..... :cry:

Jab dil chaha Tazaa Tazaa Aam toor k kha lia.... ;)

I was infact more luckier.. used to have a farm house of 150 acres with cashew, mango trees, coconut, gooseberry, limetrees and guava..sold it 6-7 years back..:cry:

Lo ji moin bhai aap ki request per main yeh tasweerain post kar raha hon........ jaisi bhi aayi hain chalay gi - Insha'Allah agar Augst ya september main match dekha tab meray pas dosra camera ho ga SLR wala tab achi tarah se kheen lain ge - waise yeh wali tasweerain bhi maine resize aur crop ki hain taa ke jaldi jaldi load hon

68973829.jpg

p1000893x.jpg

p1000894d.jpg

Lo ji moin bhai aap ki request per main yeh tasweerain post kar raha hon........ jaisi bhi aayi hain chalay gi - Insha'Allah agar Augst ya september main match dekha tab meray pas dosra camera ho ga SLR wala tab achi tarah se kheen lain ge - waise yeh wali tasweerain bhi maine resize aur crop ki hain taa ke jaldi jaldi load hon

68973829.jpg

p1000893x.jpg

p1000894d.jpg

more pictures:

p1000895.jpg

p1000896p.jpg

p1000907l.jpg

p1000913v.jpg

ye pics kab lein aap nay?

lol, Check this out

Fawad Alam lbw b Harris 14 runs 23 balls

yeah team mein kia kar raha hai...:sick::sick:

well fawad is a good player but today when he got out........... i was among the very few Pakistanis who were clapping instead :lol: i was happy to see Afridi coming on the crease or was it somebody else?????? i guess Afridi came after him

and finally run rate started increasing once again

At one stage we had a RR of around 10......... this guy helped it reduce below 7 :lol:

bro, that guy is hard working player. Only thing he lacks is proper exposure :)

He is told to relax and stay on the crease rather than hitting around......... they wanted him to be like a wall in the crease.......... and i think he should be given deserving chances to first prove himself and then offer him the role that they are doing now :)............ i can understand your frustrations but i guess he is talented in the end

@ zaki bhai

Such a bad quality of pics!
it was 12 megapixel camera but had to zoom into to take closer looks of the pictures and i wasn't even planning to share it here :cry: shared on moin's request

Back
Top Bottom