What's new

Whatever

By that logic, none of us do anything :D

You treat someone with some medicine, again law of nature :P
Everything needs to follow law of nature, just that we do try to understand a section of it.

yeah wanted to say that.........hope you got the point who deserves the thanks now.:P

Never ever say thank you to a doctor,pray for him(from heart) to be closer to these laws and be on the right course,otherwise you wont be able to make machines next time.We are just the means ,the source is somewhere else.

All the other stuff is for the time he spends with you.And thats priceless.

Last edited:
35574_398802922966_47246477966_4461283_3192635_n.jpg

What will happen if u manage to run around a tree at the speed of light???

p.s. Benny should be able to answer this...

Hmm we can see our A$$ .. i guess.:what:

:yahoo::yahoo:good one my friend..not only that,u will also be able to fck uself!!!:blink::blink::woot::rofl::rofl:(hey dont take it personally,just jokin')

Wierd piece of philosophical statement once made by one of my friends while he was smoking weed back during the college days.We were all sitting in the same room....Unbeatable sense of humor,some guy he is...getting pretty nostalgic now....

:yahoo::yahoo:good one my friend..not only that,u will also be able to fck uself!!!:blink::blink::woot::rofl::rofl:(hey dont take it personally,just jokin')

Wierd piece of philosophical statement once made by one of my friends while he was smoking weed back during the college days.We were all sitting in the same room....Unbeatable sense of humor,some guy he is...getting pretty nostalgic now....

Gosh .. you are out of control today.. So how was your day anyway??

gotta go to airport to receive a friend of mine..be right back...

What an accident today at the F1 race...thankfully webber was unhurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom