What's new

Whatever

My brother looted on gun point just outside house. Cell phone and cousin's gold rings taken.:angry:

hm
better idea

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

The discussion is getting kinky :P

Monsoon he na isliye hoga ;)

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

My brother looted on gun point just outside house. Cell phone and cousin's gold rings taken.:angry:

Is your brother ok??

oh my Gawd :O WTF is this?
Is gun so easily available ? Really really sad incident.
I hope, no harm is done to your cousin

:agree::agree: no need to be sad for some one who dont want you..move on and look for some one else ..

True, but then some people leave such a deep mark in your memory. Your life goes through an irreversible change and you realise that you no longer are the same person you used to be....

Best thing is that that incident made me a poet :)

True, but then some people leave such a deep mark in your memory. Your life goes through an irreversible change and you realise that you no longer are the same person you used to be....

Best thing is that that incident made me a poet :)

You made me laugh and sad at the same moment ...hota he yaar..move onnnn :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom