What's new

Whatever

I am at an American border town near the Canadian border & nothing says welcome to Canada quite like this
IMG_20230701_110359.jpg

This & a khanda flag alongside an American or a Canadian flag 🤣

@Paitoo @-=virus=- @Mustang125 @Sayfullah @NAVDEEP DHALIWAL
My car broke down so I went to this shop, Owner spoke my dialect and even at his age knew more about cars than most

Last edited:
I am at an American border town near the Canadian border & nothing says welcome to Canada quite like this
View attachment 936106

My car broke down so I went to this shop, Owner spoke my dialect and even at his age knew more about cars than most
Yes, majority of them came after 1984 tragedy. So they hate to be called Indians.
And Indians don't help the cause, they never did anything to give justice to 1984 victims, but instead call them by names.
Stupid people who know nothing about human imotions but now pretend to be all knowing defence experts lol. I avoid the people with as much as possible.

Yes, majority of them came after 1984 tragedy. So they hate to be called Indians.
And Indians don't help the cause, they never did anything to give justice to 1984 victims, but instead call them by names.
Stupid people who know nothing about human imotions but now pretend to be all knowing defence experts lol. I avoid the people with as much as possible.
He was a good dude, I wasn't disrespecting him in anyway
Nice Old man, fixed up my car, didn't charge much, cracked jokes, cursed at everything & anything like a true majhail'aala 😂
You live in north America too?

Last edited:
-ve rating ka button

ab sab k paas

democracy
Damn, just when I thought I will start trolling, they give the negative rating button to everyone.
Zombie apocalypse in the making

View attachment 936106

Canada is Khalistan. They have so much territory to play with. One of the most sparsely populated countries in the world. Perfect for making Punjabi gangsta videos also. Now they should leave India alone.

All the old tags are gone. The reaction scores are gone!

DeMar’s a goat. I remember him saying once after he was traded that Raptors should give him an honorary ring cuz they traded him 🤣

Summary of the Medical Conference on Malignant Diseases in Berlin - Germany
Some impotent points
===== ==========

1. No to reusing oil
2. No powdered milk
3. No Maggie Cubes
4. No carbonated juice (32 sugar cubes per liter)
5. No processed sugars
6. No microwave
7. No prenatal mammogram, but echomamar can be used
9. No to alcohol
10. No to reheating frozen meals
11. Do not store water in the refrigerator in plastic bottles.
13. Deodorants are dangerous, especially when used after shaving.
14. Breastfeeding is less likely to cause cancer than formula.
15. Cancer cells eat mostly sugar and all artificial sugar, even brown.
16. A cancer patient who abstains from sugar in his diet finds that his disease has receded and he can live a long life. Sugar = the mortal enemy.

Yes to:
1️⃣ Vegetables
2⃣ Honey in reasonable quantity instead of sugar
3⃣ Vegetable proteins like beans instead of meat
4 ⃣ two glasses of water on an empty stomach before brushing your teeth and upon waking by drinking water kept in the room at the same room temperature
5️⃣ Unheated meals
6⃣ Anti-cancer juice:
Aloe vera + ginger + parsley + celery + bromelain (pineapple middle).. Mix and drink on an empty stomach.
7⃣ Other anti-cancer juices: Corosol (seedless) + Bromalain.
8⃣ Eat raw or cooked carrots or their juice every day.

The American Physicians Association gave answers to the cause of cancer:

1️⃣ Don't drink tea from a plastic cup
2️⃣ Do not eat anything hot in a paper or plastic bag. Example: potatoes (fries).
3️⃣ Do not use plastic in the microwave

Recall:
🔴 When plastic comes in contact with heat, it creates chemicals that can cause 52 types of cancer.
🔴 This message is worth more than 100 useless short messages.
🔴 Inform your loved ones in order to be far from these bad things.

⚠ Avoid drinking Coca-Cola over pineapple or after eating pineapple for dessert.
Do not mix pineapple juice with Coke.
This mix is killer!
People are dying there and mistakenly believe that they have been poisoned...they have been victims of their ignorance of this deadly cocktail!

Share this post, you could save a human life.

In other words don't eat and drink. Lol

Back
Top Bottom