What's new

Whatever

iska matlub kahin tum bhi un tharki doctors main se to nahi ho :disagree:

(if you know what i mean)

nahe bhai iss ka mutlab hae ke aap merre baat samagh nahe paye .....sorry mughe bunda dekh kurr baat kurne chahiye thee.mere ghulte iss liye behtar hae post delete kar don.:D

fikar na karein aap pee doctron orr hakeemon ke dawai ka asar nahe hota. chaheee wo sone ke badd hee ho.

yeh sirf huda g kee liye tha.

oh acha bhai - theek hai
nahe bhai iss ka mutlab hae ke aap merre baat samagh nahe paye .....sorry mughe bunda dekh kurr baat kurne chahiye thee.mere ghulte iss liye behtar hae post delete kar don.:D
oh bhai maine to baat divert ki thee bas - tum to ghussa hi kar gaye :lol:

koi baat nahi chacha - bhool jao sab kuch - mujhe to ab yaad bhi nahi ke kya baat ki humne

oh acha bhai - theek hai

oh bhai maine to baat divert ki thee bas - tum to ghussa hi kar gaye :lol:

koi baat nahi chacha - bhool jao sab kuch - mujhe to ab yaad bhi nahi ke kya baat ki humne

acha bhool gata hon,pehle acha sa gana sunna do.....punjabi,ungrezi,urdu ya pushto mein.:)

sirayeki bhi chule ge.

wese youtube to nahe atte purr gana acha tha.:)

Thank you :)

so you could read the title only - right?

and whats up SURB - anything new? its so hot today here - i am feeling like going on sea-side today

Its probably the second or third day here when it was so hot

Welcome "Summer"

Thank you :)

so you could read the title only - right?

and whats up SURB - anything new? its so hot today here - i am feeling like going on sea-side today

Its probably the second or third day here when it was so hot

Welcome "Summer"

buddy it's too hot here in Islamabad.

well i am thinking what if i let an egg getting boiled on the terrace.

can't bear with out a split.

Plus got a problem with UPS and enjoying the loadshedding.

It's good to know you are managing to have fun...enjoy your seaside trip.:)

well i got two consective days in emergeny in Central hospital...as electives.Today was protest as well.

but my mother was alone at home,and she is Hypertensive plus diabetic ......plus she can't check her B.P.....and i was tired too.So opted to stay at home with her.

Enjoy the cool water.:tup:

buddy it's too hot here in Islamabad.

well i am thinking what if i let an egg getting boiled on the terrace.

can't bear with out a split.

Plus got a problem with UPS and enjoying the loadshedding.

It's good to know you are managing to have fun...enjoy your seaside trip.:)

well i got two consective days in emergeny in Central hospital...as electives.Today was protest as well.

but my mother was alone at home,and she is Hypertensive plus diabetic ......plus she can't check her B.P.....and i was tired too.So opted to stay at home with her.

Enjoy the cool water.:tup:

naa yaar i am not going sea-side i am working for now - bas feelings bata raha hon

ye kia aj dukhi log mazahiya shairee ki baat krahe hain kia apna dard hansi k nazar krna chate hain
hahahahahahaha

lo phir hum khud hee hunss lete hein yahan .....dunya zalim hae ghum bantna nehe jantee.

Awam-Un-Naas

Awam-Un-Naas Ki Haisiyat-E-Urfi Bhala Kiya Hai
Ke Un Se Koi Pooche Aey Miyan Tum Ko Hua Kiya Hai
Giraani...Bil’khusoos Aatey Ki Is Naubat Pe Aa Pohnchi
Khuda Bandey Se Khud Pooche Bata Teri Ghiza Kiya Hai

:D

Back
Top Bottom