What's new

Whatever

Lol i am back. people got fed up with trolling i think. not so many posts these days. we need showcase some girls here to bring back the attraction

girls are not a show piece ok samjhe Mr. mask

28377126320417384537100.jpg

kahan se late ho itni purni cheeze kuch tou naya hona chaye

Lol i am back. people got fed up with trolling i think. not so many posts these days. we need showcase some girls here to bring back the attraction

Nope first the energy was diverted to Oneliners, then to Sania shoiab drama, then WC2010.

Let everything settle down, people will eventually be here :D

Nope first the energy was diverted to Oneliners, then to Sania shoiab drama, then WC2010.

Let everything settle down, people will eventually be here :D

lol these kinda threads are becoming PDF's India pakistan personnel saas bahu serials.

LISTEN and SILENT aretwo words with same alphabets,but are very important for Friendship because only a True Friend LISTEN to you when you are SILEN..!

LISTEN and SILENT aretwo words with same alphabets,but are very important for Friendship because only a True Friend LISTEN to you when you are SILEN..!

No offence , but I found that somehow Girls love this type of mushy stuff. Still wondering why ? :undecided:

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

hmmmmmmm i was
but usko ap pasand agayi

mae to kai logo ko pasand hun

par tum itne bure to ni ho :P

agar koi prince na mila to princess he dhond lena :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom